pregnant and horny

Anyone willing to help an 7 month pregnant women get fucked?

Oooooo pregnant and horny, and unable to get fucked when your craving cock, is like having an itch you can't quite scratch. :eek:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope you get to experience let down while breastfeeding :D There's nothing quite like it.

I'm sure there'll be many offers to help you out. Thank goodness all my itches was scratched when I was pregnant. :D

my problem was; I was in bed with a new friend in the same predicament as you. I was a gentleman at the time and didn't oblige her requests... I still regret it, but I'm no gentleman now:D... erm you don't say where you are:kiss:

Pregnant women fetish

Anyone willing to help an 7 month pregnant women get fucked?

I have a fetish for pregnant women. Their skin seems softer, hair fuller, and breasts more ample. If you are ever looking for some steamy RP hit me up. It can be a candlelight dinner or quickie closet fuck at the office.

When I was still living at home with my mom I used to take her to church on Sunday mornings. We would usually go to the buffet for lunch after church. One Sunday I was standing in the buffet line waiting for the fried chicken to be refilled and chatting with a very pregnant lady who was also waiting. She had her tray on the rail and her hands around her belly. She was breathing deeply in through her nose.

“I’ll be glad when this baby comes,” she announced to no one in particular.

“When are you due?” I asked.

“Two weeks,” she crinkled up her mouth, “are you here by yourself?”

“No, my mom,” I stammered. “Why?”

“I think my husband would like you. He’d probably like you a lot.”

She asked me to call them if I had some free time that afternoon. She wrote her phone number on my hand with a blue ball point pen.

I won’t go into a lot of detail but I will say that I called her and I learned that pregnant pussy juices taste sweet, like caramel.

Her husband, was a mediocre lover, but he did fuck me from behind while I ate out his wife.

I don’t remember where I told my mom I was going that day.

Wow, im so jealous. I would have loved to take your place... Though as a guy it would have played out a bit differently i think

Love pregnant women. Wish my wife had been more horny during pregnancy. I would fucked the bejezzes out of her. She just felt uncomfortable all the time so we fucked less than I would have liked.

When I was still living at home with my mom I used to take her to church on Sunday mornings. We would usually go to the buffet for lunch after church. One Sunday I was standing in the buffet line waiting for the fried chicken to be refilled and chatting with a very pregnant lady who was also waiting. She had her tray on the rail and her hands around her belly. She was breathing deeply in through her nose.

“I’ll be glad when this baby comes,” she announced to no one in particular.

“When are you due?” I asked.

“Two weeks,” she crinkled up her mouth, “are you here by yourself?”

“No, my mom,” I stammered. “Why?”

“I think my husband would like you. He’d probably like you a lot.”

She asked me to call them if I had some free time that afternoon. She wrote her phone number on my hand with a blue ball point pen.

I won’t go into a lot of detail but I will say that I called her and I learned that pregnant pussy juices taste sweet, like caramel.

Her husband, was a mediocre lover, but he did fuck me from behind while I ate out his wife.

I don’t remember where I told my mom I was going that day.

Wow, very horny

Three times

She has been pregnant three times. When she wore me out, she had no shortage of cocks and pussies to help her out. Men and women both found her irresistible. On the flip side, some of our favorite times were with pregnant women, usually a friend.

The best ever

Oh that brings back some fond memories. Early in the pregnancy when her body began to change, i.e., breasts get larger, my hypersexual wife became super hyper-sexual, insatiable, and absolutely uninhibited. She spent a lot of time nude and looking at herself in a mirror and wanted me to photograph her often during that first trimester. Her response to having her nipples sucked and oral sex was wild...That was without a doubt the best sex ever. She wore me out...

Back