New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

i'm a 38 year old SWF looking to explore my submissive side.
 
Helayna-Los Angeles

Hello...my name is Helayna...I am new to this forum but not to BDSM...I am a writer/graphic designer. I work on many websites and absolutely enjoy my job. I get to travel wherever I want..as long as I have my lap top...I'm free.

I was born in San Luis Obispo, CA and I lived in Pismo Beach, CA for many years. I have also lived in Boston and Seattle.

I am a very passionate woman...I have many many desires...I am a very willful selfish woman at times...as far as the bedroom is concerned that is.

I am in an open relationship...my man travels 75% of the time around the US so yes, I am left to do my own thing and "yes" I do.

Many have tried to make me a sub but I truly am having a hard time with that...I am very aggressive in bed and love to be in control. I only want to be someone's "baby" when I feel like it. Maybe that's wrong but I am a fickle woman.


I love to run and swim almost every day to keep myself in shape. I am Sicilian and English. My mother was from England and my father was from Boston. I am a curvy woman and love every inch of me. I am 36D-28-35 and I am 5'4 1/2.

I look forward to starting friendships on here and reading many of these deliciously wicked stories. Thank You..!
 
some help for the newbie?

Hi. I'm a 51 year old married straight male (you can stop yawning any time). I am very new to the BDSM thing. My wife and I do some light bondage, but I respect her limits. I would like to get involved in some BDSM role play, preferably with an experienced femdom who can "show me the ropes."

I would show appreciation any way you like if you are a mistress who would like to get an imaginative novice started.

Shoot me a PM and let's explore fantasies. I am open to other scenarios, too.
 
Welcome MyCockIsYours

:rose:

You might want to put a personal ad in that section down the board.

FF

:rose:
 
I am new here, just feeling my way. Have read here for a while.

I have sub tendencies, but won't go there with someone I don't know well.
 
Hello, everyone. :)

I've been lurking around the Literotica community for a while, and have decided it's time to dive in and start posting a little. I'm a 19 year-old straight female, with definite submissive tendencies. Well, to be honest, I probably couldn't function in a relationship with a guy who didn't understand and respect that about me. I have a hard time admitting this to anyone, not because I'm ashamed (I'm really not) but because I worry that they won't understand. Only my closest friends know about my submissive side, and I feel like they don't fully understand what that means, although I've tried to explain it. I'm also interested in bondage, spanking, and the like, and would love to be able to further explore those things someday, but the big thing for me is the dominant/submissive dynamic.

I'm interested to meet like-minded people, and I figured this was a good place to start. Mostly I'm just looking for friendship; I broke up with my only boyfriend over the summer, and I'm hesitant to get into another sexual relationship just yet.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully I'll be sticking around for a while. :)
 
New in Denver

Hey there,

Name is Mike. I am new here and just moved to Denver. I'm 5'10" athletic build, I am completely bisexual and love anything sensual.

It's nice to be here.
 
Greetings!!!

Kia Ora, I'm Coltylover and I am a 20 yrold bifem, with some serious masochistic, submissive tendancies.

I have been intrerested in the lifestyle for a few years now but have only gotten into any serious play in the last year, I am currently in a relationship,and do submit to him, I <3 bloodplay and stingy pain. Lol

I'm a natural red-head, with a spirit(sp?) to match, am also a kiwi gal, and would appreciate some more contacts over here if there are many on this forum.

Chears! Any questions feel free to direct them to mah inbox.
 
How to start off...

I'm 33 and soon to be married. My fiance and I are feeling our way around what BDSM has to offer. I'm very submissive and he's fairly dominant. I'm more masochistic then he's willing to be sadistic, but what we have going works very well for us.

I'm hopefully buying a wedding dress today if things go well. If things go badly, my mom, sisters, and I could fall apart at the store. So, fingers crossed. That has nothing to do with this, but I'm very apprehensive about it seeing as I'm not some little thing like my sister was and can look good in anything. I wonder if they make a dress that shows off boob and covers everything else.

My screen name comes from something my fiance and I started saying to each other at the beginning of our relationship. He said, "I love you" and I said, "I love you more, most, infinitely."

Anything else you want to know please feel free to ask.
 
Welcome Infinitely

:rose:

Congrats on your engagement. They absolutely make dresses like that. I watch that show, Say Yes To the Dress, some of the ladies on there are looking for what you are. They find it.

Good luck!

Lovely saying that you and your fiance have.

FF

:rose:
 
Mia-wants-to-know

Hi. I'm mia_erotica. I'm fascinated by BDSM role play. How do you ask someone if they are into it? Bluntly? Or does it just happen? I have never met real people who admit to practicing it for real.

My BDSM stories are more fantasy than reality. With fantasy you can walk away, no harm done. But with reality - how do you live a normal life if you are thinking about bondage 24/7?

Just curious.:)

:heart:Mia:heart:
 
Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm a switch but prefer being a dominant a bit more. Having a rather pensive personality, I think a lot about the sociopolitical impacts sexuality and sexual behaviors have, so I thought this might be the right forum for me. I believe that only two real sources of pleasure are food and sex, so my general philosophy is "whatever feels good". That's about it, really.

Oh, and I hate it when people can't have civilized debates. So yeah, not a troll...
 
Welcome Mia_erotica

:rose:

That sort of thing is up to the individual.

I'd say go to a local munch.

FF

:rose:
 
hey

hey there.
gurnoor from new delhi india. 22 years old. and hv an undying sexual spirit.. new to bdsm. hv been a dom but somewhere can be a sub. a little confused, need a female mentor to help out.
so just wanted to say hi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top