New Member Introductions

self sucking

from the age of 14 i was able to suck my self. it kept me in curious girls for years.the first time i did it was at the request of my cousin, steph who held my head down as i did it. she held my dick and my head and guided each to each other. please forgive my ignorance but have any girls/ladies been able to go down on themselves??
 
wow

i have just spent the last hour reading,looking at this site for the first time.
I AM OUT THERE. fellow me`s say hi
 
Ok can someone give me a quick tour???

I'm new to the site and trying to figure out how to post my stories and were to read others? I see posts for other subjects and such but haven't found stories yet? Any and all direction would be appreciated. Thanks
 
DDsWorld said:
I'm new to the site and trying to figure out how to post my stories and were to read others? I see posts for other subjects and such but haven't found stories yet? Any and all direction would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome! This is the forum/bulletin board for writers and readers. Several of the forums in here are specifically for authors, so be sure to check out the Authors Hangout, Story Feedback/Discussion Circle, and Editor's Forum if you're looking to talk with other authors, about writing, or would like feedback/editing help.

HERE
is the main portal to the stories and author resources for submitting stories to Lit. You'll likely want to read the FAQs, Submission Guidelines and Writers Resources first. :)
 
phianpap said:
from the age of xx i was able to suck my self. it kept me in curious girls for years.the first time i did it was at the request of my cousin, steph who held my head down as i did it. she held my dick and my head and guided each to each other. please forgive my ignorance but have any girls/ladies been able to go down on themselves??
Welcome to Lit, Phian. The forum and site rules state all members must be at least 18, and there's to be no discussion/pics/stories/etc. of underage (under 18) sexual activities.

So, if you like it here and don't want your posts changed, deleted, to be kicked off the site, or for the site to get in trouble/be shut down by our government, you'll need to refrain from breaking the underage sex rule.

I edited out the age in your post above, and would suggest you click the EDIT button on your post and do the same before LadyG (our Moderator) has to do it for you. :)

I've never heard of a woman going down on herself, and would think it'd be exceedingly rare to impossible to find one.
 
another new one

~waves to all~ i'm not even sure if my post will get seen, but i shall post anyway...I am almost 20 years old, BBW (i guess that's what i'd be called) and trying to explore my options. I guess i'm Bi-curious (i'm turned on much more easily by women, only one man i'm interested in sexually), in a long-term relationship with a wonderful man. We have a three year old, that is very important to me. I enjoy reading and writing and figured i'd try my hand at erotica (we'll see how that goes, my muse has been on vacation for awhile now)
I am not looking for a relationship, or cyber sex...only mentors with new sex ideas and people to critique anything i could end up writing.
I've been lookin' around for a few days now and i am really liking the vibe here. Fab site. I am rather shy, really shy when it comes to sex at all, i'm trying to get over that tho, lots of self confendence issues. Just message me with any questions or whatever you might want to, i'm up for new friends, always.
Thanks,
Spasticloser
 
Hey there!

Just joined.
I saw DarkAngel85's face and pics, and said to myself: God damn! Let's make some use of Your english writing abilities and get to know Her, and these crazy people!

Seriously: I'm writer. A kind of. Still waiting for my first novel to be relased, but everything works nice until now. I got some rather kinky fantasies, and I hope You'll appreciate what I'll be writing here and there.

I also draw a bit. Yeah, kinky pic's too. Ill show them soon enough.

So hello all, Crazy People.
 
Hi
well im here cos im a blatant pervert, sex mad and a shining whit !!!
50 years old married two boys, both married, one girl 2 half years old, young wife, who im trying to shag to death, im a strait talker, a constant piss taker, so have a go back if you want, i hate ,racism, sexism,ageism, and intolerant people, i spent years in the military, been there, done that, nothing shocks me, i hate nothing, or no one, i tolerate everything,
im the first to criticise myself, chaiman moa said, "expect more from yourself ,than you expect from others" thats me to a tee, oh unless its a blow job !
Im a loyal friend and take all i say with a pinch of salt, i wont try to offend or insult, if i do, tell me, i WILL appologise unreservedly,

okay, start putting the boot in ! regards Ray X
 
New to town, this is a good place to start

I'm 53, male, fairly straight with an active imagination, which makes for a good editor and writer, twice married, first time 19 years, second time 12 years. Second time around is the best. Had a couple careers, worked for the government in different jobs for about thirty years, also worked on the outside in broadcasting, had a regular radio show in CA for a few years. Had one child by the first marriage, and gained a step-son from the second.
 
Newbie. Enjoy the posts and the stories. Hope to make a lot of new friends here. I am 49, love my Triumph Motorcycle and Maton Accoustic Guitar. Reading and walking.
Can't get my profile to allow an avatar. Do you need to be around awhile for that? Feel free to contact me.
 
blueboy1957 said:
Newbie. Enjoy the posts and the stories. Hope to make a lot of new friends here. I am 49, love my Triumph Motorcycle and Maton Accoustic Guitar. Reading and walking.
Can't get my profile to allow an avatar. Do you need to be around awhile for that? Feel free to contact me.
Welcome, Blueboy! :)

And, yes, you need to be around awhile for the avatar. The answer to that, and other burning questions are neatly contained in our FAQs Before Posting sticky. Be sure to check out The Blank Manual sticky on the main How To page, too; it's a great read! :D
 
Thanks for the reply mam. I checked out the FAQ's as you suggested. Seems there is a lot to learn!
I guess it will be a challenge for me to see if I can make friends and stick around for the fun.
Have a great day,
Blessings!
 
we're newbies

hi everyone, we're a married cpl from australia, have been together for 14 yrs, very much in love. hubby is 32 & i am 31, we have 2 beautiful girls & work for ourselves.
we like to muck about & have fun with fantasies. we love reading the erotic stories.
we hope to chat & get to know u all.
 
Hi everyone! I'm another who's been visiting the site for quite some time, but just recently decided to join and attempt writing a story or two, take part in the forums, and such.

I'm a Canadian girl, 41, quiet on the outside, perv on the inside ... :)

Nice to meet you all!
 
Back
Top