The Ladies Circle (Closed for Ava_44)

"What? Now?" Andrea asked, surprised.

Well, why not? she reasoned. Chatting with Ava and getting a tutorial on how to have a bit more fun was better than just sitting here bored.

"Are you ok spending this much time with me?" she checked, not wanting Ava to have to go part-way through giving her some more useful tips.

Taking the swimsuit back from Ava, the youngster kicked off her sandals, turned her back and quickly tugged down her jeans and green cotton undies. Climbing into the swimsuit she pulled it up to her hips before lifting the yellow t shirt up over her head and unclasping the thin white bra, allowing it to fall forward off her arms. All her clothes were in a heap on the floor at her feet, and she slipped the straps of the swimsuit over her shoulders and settled leg holes comfortably.

Andrea turned to face Ava. "You see the back is really quite low," momentarily swivelling her hips to show her ass, then back again to explain the front. "The front comes quite high up the chest," she made a disapproving face, " but at least the hips are cut nice and high as |I said," and she showed Ava how the leg was cut almost as high as her hip bones.

"So this is it ... what do you think?"
 
Ava was mesmerised by Andrea's figure, enjoying how her pert supple body fits into the swimsuit, how is accentuated her body.

''Well, you look just..Stunning honey... Wow.. So anyway.. What we'd do is show off out best feature for the dare, so usually our legs, bum, or boobs. Unless you know they have a certain kink!'' Feeling the joke fall flat, she continued; ''What do you think's yours?''

SHe tried not to stare to hard.
 
Andrea grinned at all the lovely things Ava said about how she looked in her school team swim costume. Of course, when looking at herself in the mirror, the youngster had always thought that she looked pretty good, but she'd never heard anyone else say it so blatantly. Or look at her so openly.

And because she was still enjoying all those compliments she almost missed the rest of what Ava said.

"My best feature, or my kink?" she asked, then quickly added, "Oh, you mean Mr Casters' kink! Well I don't know what that is, whether he's a 'breast' or 'leg' man. The word among us girls is that he appreciates whatever he can see, ha ha!

Anyway, so how about my boobs? Are they big enough to be worth showing off, d'ya think? And how would I do that in this costume as it is?" hinting that she might be open to the idea of modifying it as long as it still looked the part.

Andrea leaned forward to present her breasts more obviously for Ava's opinion.
 
Ava begin to tentatively reach out, eager to try to adjust Andrea's cleavage. "What I'd do here hon, is try to cut this top bit...." She says as she struggles to tear the fabric right next to her breasts. She tries to tear it with her hands but it just won't tear. She looks up at Andrea as she thinks about how to tear it just slightly a the top. Holding that gaze she uses her teeth on the fabric to see if it would tear a little, yanking it down now with her jaw, she tears the fabric, almost too much! Her boobs were now on full display, although it is doubtful if this costume would be swimmable.

"Argh! There we go" She sighed, "Sorry about that honey...." Her gaze drifts to her lovely breasts now so close to her face, but she regains her composure quickly.

"To be safe honey, we can raise your suit around your ass too if you wish. Just give it a life up, so your curves are even more prominent. Thats a good girl. I'd say thats done! Would... Wouldn't you?"


(P.S. Sorry honey)
 
Back
Top