Looking for a story

parabellum87

Virgin
Greetings all! I am not sure if this is the proper forum to ask this question, but here goes...

Does a specific sub forum exist here if one is looking for a specific story? Ideally, a sub forum where if I recall some details about the story, but not the title or author of the story, I could post that and folks might be able to tell me the name of the story?

Thanks!

Edit: I should say, I have used the "Search Story" feature and was unable to find the story that way.

Edit 2: I'm an idiot. I someone missed, multiple times, the sub forum obviously labeled for this exact purpose. Apologies!

Last edited:
Greetings all! I am not sure if this is the proper forum to ask this question, but here goes...

Does a specific sub forum exist here if one is looking for a specific story? Ideally, a sub forum where if I recall some details about the story, but not the title or author of the story, I could post that and folks might be able to tell me the name of the story?

Thanks!

Edit: I should say, I have used the "Search Story" feature and was unable to find the story that way.

Edit 2: I'm an idiot. I someone missed, multiple times, the sub forum obviously labeled for this exact purpose. Apologies!

Click story feedback then at the top it says looking for a story and click that and your there.

Back