The female pickpocket gang

pickpocketlady

The Cannon Broad
I've this idea from personal experience!
An all-female pickpocket gang that started by preying on horny men in crowded buses and subways, then moved on to high class parties and dance floors in fancy nightclubs.
The story details how they operate, how they recruit new members, and how the "pickpocket training" can slowly evolve from the trainee's fingers slipping in pockets to them slipping in each other's panties.

Have you been a pickpocket?

I witnessed professional pickpocketing technique in Antigua Guatemala during a Semana Satna (Holy Week) procession. La Antigua hosts the world's largest Easter fest outside Valencia, Spain. Zillions of visitors arrive. Scads of pickpockets are there to relieve them of excess effectivo (cash). The pros were guys. They stood at the edge of procession-watching crowds, pretending to piss against plaster walls while stealthily observing the mob, selecting their target. They step into the crush, brush against the victim, lighten their load, then step back to the wall for more pretended pissing. If cops approach, a buddy whistles a warning and they vanish.

Your technique may vary.

One of the mods deleted the first; and by sketchy you mean lack of detail or lack of honesty? I hope it's the former. :)
Oh yes, the former. I'm not accusing, just noting the high-level view (lack of detail) in that post. We'd love to learn of your experiences and maybe some trade secrets, eh? How do you select a target? How many in your team? How long have you been at it? Ever been caught?

A related idea

Related, involving a criminal style with less... finesse than the pick-pocket. There was an IRL female gang (about a half-dozen strong) that operated in a downtown bar in my city whose MO was to target a wealthy-looking guy in the club, seduce him out into the alley behind the bar with promises of kinky sex, and then jump him en masse, kick the ever-loving crap out of him and rob him.

The real-life version of this was of course not sexy at all when it came to the robbery part -- a buddy of mine actually got targeted and attacked by this very group, and his experience consisted of scrapping with them and then talking to cops about it for the rest of the night -- but a Sexytimes Universe version of these kind of events involving a robbery-gone-stranger (involving either woman or man on top and various degrees of consensual or non-con according to one's kinks) pretty much writes itself.

Related, involving a criminal style with less... finesse than the pick-pocket. There was an IRL female gang (about a half-dozen strong) that operated in a downtown bar in my city whose MO was to target a wealthy-looking guy in the club, seduce him out into the alley behind the bar with promises of kinky sex, and then jump him en masse, kick the ever-loving crap out of him and rob him.

The real-life version of this was of course not sexy at all when it came to the robbery part -- a buddy of mine actually got targeted and attacked by this very group, and his experience consisted of scrapping with them and then talking to cops about it for the rest of the night -- but a Sexytimes Universe version of these kind of events involving a robbery-gone-stranger (involving either woman or man on top and various degrees of consensual or non-con according to one's kinks) pretty much writes itself.

Well, if the mark is so difficult, I'll have to bring out the big guns. Once I have control of his cock, his wallet follows. The back-alley scenario works like this: if working solo, make him stand with his back to the wall, pull down his pants, then start rubbing your tits on his thighs to block him from seeing what your hand is doing. Then while going down on him, use one hand to lift the wallet, take the money out, then return it to his pocket (I've done this many times it only takes seconds!).

Heh. Salutations on your technique, it would no doubt have worked on me.

Heh. Salutations on your technique, it would no doubt have worked on me.

Thanks!
A similar tactic can be used in the car. All I need is to unzip his pants (to make sure the wallet doesn't press against his body in his pocket), then I go to work. ;)

We'd love to learn of your experiences and maybe some trade secrets, eh?

Well, it started as girl wanting to learn magic and sleight of hand tricks, but grew up to appreciate the power of having nimble and dexterous fingers. I found that I was equally aroused by having them in a pocket or around a cock (and sometimes in a pussy).

After practicing my pickpocket skills on a specially dressed mannequin, I moved on to live targets, namely the boys in my school. I took much pride in my ability to completely fool them, to use my beauty as a distraction and stealthily take their wallets, watches, phones, even rings and neck chains. I used to look at their stuff on the pillow while I am laying in bed masturbating furiously. The idea that the fingers pleasuring me now are the ones who did that nimble work always sent me over the edge. It was full-on kleptophilia!

Once while working on a man in a crowded subway, I mistook the bulge in his front pocket as his phone (they were bulky back then) but it was his hard cock!
I couldn't stop what I was doing and ended up giving this man a handjob in his pants. He never saw my face, but I still remember the naughtiness I felt that day. From then on, I divided my skills between pockets and cocks.

Btw, pickpocketing is not my full time job ... and I've never been caught! (had a few close calls however ;) )

This thread gave me an idea for a story. How about a group of pickpockets, formed for the sole purpose of stealing women's cell phones to find incriminating pictures or other information that they could then use against them for sexual blackmail purposes?

This thread gave me an idea for a story. How about a group of pickpockets, formed for the sole purpose of stealing women's cell phones to find incriminating pictures or other information that they could then use against them for sexual blackmail purposes?

As long as the pickpockets are females.
My main point of the story is the relationship between pickpocketing and sex, and how (given the gang's M.O. of using sexy distractions) that they become obsessed with how light their fingers are. It doesn't matter whether they are in a pocket stealing a wallet, around a lady's neck lifting her jewelry, or in someone's pants giving them pleasure.

This is by far the most erotic scenario I've read in a long, long time. I'd definitely read that! (or enjoy writing it collaboratively or roleplaying, as well, as soon as I have more time to play again)

:heart::devil::rose:

I'm kind of sad nobody's taken the idea and written anything (I'd like to but I only have the time and energy for a one-off and I think this idea would need to be an ongoing series, minimum of 5 good chapters)

Whenever I think of this idea, I think of it starting with either a tourist or a frustrated woman who runs into the gang, or a member, impresses them and then joins, shadowing and training with them for a bit before she starts taking the lead. It would allow her to serve as the viewpoint character (allowing us to learn the inner workings of the group) and allow for some kinky training scenes:

For example:

The leader of the group has a test for the new recruit which involves the two of them (or maybe the whole gang) entering a room wearing only a pair of tie-side panties and a strapless bra. When the newcomer can unsnap and untie the other member/s underwear without them noticing, she'll be allowed to go on better jobs (instead of being the girl who has to jack a guy off to steal his phone or being the bait (which sometimes ends with her having to actually fuck a target or the target's wingmen), she can take on richer targets or accompany the top members in taking advantage of VIPs

The newcomer scoffs at this, saying it's impossible. The leader laughs, kisses her for luck and then walks off, holding up the now completely naked girl's underwear in her hand.

The set up I thought of today had her as a woman who just dumped her boyfriend. While she's bi, she suppressed that side of her and hid it from everyone so no one in the more conservative circles she runs with would cause a scene. However, since her boyfriend was well connected, she's going to be shunned anyway, so she hits up a known LGBT friendly club and takes the first gorgeous woman she lays eyes on to a hotel. Then, as they're about to make love, her new friend becomes insistent on eating her out.

While she's more interested in something else, she relents and lies back on her bed, only to hear her change purse be unclasped. This pisses her off and she decides to get payback. She convinces the girl to lie back, just like she had been doing, but handcuffs her to the bed and gags her. She then lets the girl have it (nothing too violent, mostly just yelling about how crappy her day had been going, some hair-pulling, and maybe a slap.

She then hears the girl's phone go off and answers it, finding out that the caller is the leader of the group and that the girl was a new initiate who was supposed to seduce someone and rob them blind without help as a final test. the leader isn't upset and even offers a few suggestions about how the the woman can humiliate the initiate. The leader asks how the woman tricked the initiate and, impressed, invites her for lunch the next day. While the woman is concerned, she finds the leader to be charismatic and takes a chance.

The second idea I just had was that the woman is an anthropology student who wants to impress her program head by doing a study on pickpocket gangs in their community (much like those studies where researchers have to infiltrate motorcycyle gangs). She's told that she has to be careful not to engage in illegal activities herself but, knowning she needs to earn their trusts, she is soon using her body and wit to rob people blind and starts to go native.

I'm kind of sad nobody's taken the idea and written anything (I'd like to but I only have the time and energy for a one-off and I think this idea would need to be an ongoing series, minimum of 5 good chapters)

Whenever I think of this idea, I think of it starting with either a tourist or a frustrated woman who runs into the gang, or a member, impresses them and then joins, shadowing and training with them for a bit before she starts taking the lead. It would allow her to serve as the viewpoint character (allowing us to learn the inner workings of the group) and allow for some kinky training scenes:

For example:

The leader of the group has a test for the new recruit which involves the two of them (or maybe the whole gang) entering a room wearing only a pair of tie-side panties and a strapless bra. When the newcomer can unsnap and untie the other member/s underwear without them noticing, she'll be allowed to go on better jobs (instead of being the girl who has to jack a guy off to steal his phone or being the bait (which sometimes ends with her having to actually fuck a target or the target's wingmen), she can take on richer targets or accompany the top members in taking advantage of VIPs

The newcomer scoffs at this, saying it's impossible. The leader laughs, kisses her for luck and then walks off, holding up the now completely naked girl's underwear in her hand.

The set up I thought of today had her as a woman who just dumped her boyfriend. While she's bi, she suppressed that side of her and hid it from everyone so no one in the more conservative circles she runs with would cause a scene. However, since her boyfriend was well connected, she's going to be shunned anyway, so she hits up a known LGBT friendly club and takes the first gorgeous woman she lays eyes on to a hotel. Then, as they're about to make love, her new friend becomes insistent on eating her out.

While she's more interested in something else, she relents and lies back on her bed, only to hear her change purse be unclasped. This pisses her off and she decides to get payback. She convinces the girl to lie back, just like she had been doing, but handcuffs her to the bed and gags her. She then lets the girl have it (nothing too violent, mostly just yelling about how crappy her day had been going, some hair-pulling, and maybe a slap.

She then hears the girl's phone go off and answers it, finding out that the caller is the leader of the group and that the girl was a new initiate who was supposed to seduce someone and rob them blind without help as a final test. the leader isn't upset and even offers a few suggestions about how the the woman can humiliate the initiate. The leader asks how the woman tricked the initiate and, impressed, invites her for lunch the next day. While the woman is concerned, she finds the leader to be charismatic and takes a chance.

The second idea I just had was that the woman is an anthropology student who wants to impress her program head by doing a study on pickpocket gangs in their community (much like those studies where researchers have to infiltrate motorcycyle gangs). She's told that she has to be careful not to engage in illegal activities herself but, knowning she needs to earn their trusts, she is soon using her body and wit to rob people blind and starts to go native.

I like your ideas, especially the second one. I also love to see one of them developing kleptophilia, to become sexually aroused from the act of stealing itself. I can tell you it's an intense feeling; the normal nervousness before a lift is accompanied by a pleasant tingling between your legs!

Honestly, pickpocketlady, I hate to be one of those people who's like: "You seem to have put a lot of thought into this, maybe you should write the story," because I'm sure that's super frustrating. But... with the amount of direct experience of the subject matter you seem to have, I really wonder if this isn't a case where you really are the best choice to write these stories.

After all, you're clearly capable of producing some pretty sexy prose just to judge from some of your descriptions here and on other threads. The idea is certainly fascinating and if you can understand and describe kleptophilia from within, I think you've got potential for something pretty unique that not many other writers could duplicate. Just my two cents.

True that. I mean we all could take stabs at it but you'd be the best at writing it. If you'd like, you could do a one-off, get some critiques, and then start on a full-fledged series

An all-female pickpocket gang that started by preying on horny men in crowded buses and subways, then moved on to high class parties and dance floors in fancy nightclubs.
The story details how they operate, how they recruit new members, and how the "pickpocket training" can slowly evolve from the trainee's fingers slipping in pockets to them slipping in each other's panties.

If this is still open, I'd like to take a crack at it, if you have any specific details or ideas you want put in it, @pickpocketlady.

#curious lurker

Last edited by a moderator:
Back