If you could sit down with your child(ren).....

I wasn't referring to his stillborn child.

Father of the Year Ish let his other young son ride a dirtbike without a helmet. Darwinism ensued, and the herd was duly thinned.

Mighty fine responsible parenting there, Ish.

I have to agree with Bidin~Time. You whine when it comes to your children, yet are the first to hurl hateful things about other people's children. You go for the kill and chuckle at dead children. Not that me saying something will in any way affect who you are, it's just the truth as I see it.

He wasn't making fun of his dead baby. He was making a point on his pontification of other people's parenting and this little cunt of a poster is going to dig into my throat when I wasn't speaking to her.

He was being an asshole, and if you can't see that, it's not my job to open your eyes.

~

And to my children, treat others with the kindness you would want them to show your children.

Little girl, when you have been here 12 yrs, you might have some inkling of an idea what an instigator is; and I'm not one. I do speak my mind, and Rob knows this about me. So does anyone else who has been here more than 6 months.

Old biddy, the only time you pipe up about 'toxicity' is when your BFF ISH is being attacked because you know, there are cliques around here just like back in high school. I'm not one to go back and forth with folks, but I had to respond to your post. I could care less if folks like my uppity ass, I'm not here to be liked or fucked.

Last edited:
Old biddy, the only time you pipe up about 'toxicity' is when your BFF ISH is being attacked because you know, there are cliques around here just like back in high school. I'm not one to go back and forth with folks, but I had to respond to your post. I could care less if folks like my uppity ass, I'm not here to be liked or fucked.

Damn straight I'm an old biddy. And just like you I'll pipe up any damn time I please any damn where I please. Especially when someone is being a complete ass as Rob was. And if you don't like it you are welcome to put my old bitch self on ignore. In fact, I would recommend you do just that.

Oh and if, as you say, you aren't here to be fucked, you might rethink your naked ass AV. It sends just the opposite message.

I wasn't referring to his stillborn child.

Father of the Year Ish let his other young son ride a dirtbike without a helmet. Darwinism ensued, and the herd was duly thinned.

Mighty fine responsible parenting there, Ish.

I have a dear friend who lost her daughter three years ago because she was thrown off the back of an ATV and hit her head on a log. It was horrifying. She still aches for her daughter to this day and cries on the anniversary of her death. She's not a bad mother. Her daughter was off with friends and putting on a helmet just wasn't considered cool. Sometimes you have to give your kids have a little slack and hope they survive the stupid years, when they still think they're immortal.

God knows Ish and I have disagreed on nearly everything over the years, and our verbal jousts were once quite fierce, but making fun of him for this is just mean. Even the best of parents lose children to accidents.

Reads like now probably isn't a very good time to float another of your infamous popularity polls, Rub.

Get this thread back on track, it was a great concept

Anyway...

-At your place of work, never piss of those who work in the front office such as the secretaries.

-Know that you are beautiful in your own way

-It doesn't matter if everyone doesn't like you, someone will dislike you or even hate your guts. Stop trying to please others.

Because................

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

I have a dear friend who lost her daughter three years ago because she was thrown off the back of an ATV and hit her head on a log. It was horrifying. She still aches for her daughter to this day and cries on the anniversary of her death. She's not a bad mother. Her daughter was off with friends and putting on a helmet just wasn't considered cool. Sometimes you have to give your kids have a little slack and hope they survive the stupid years, when they still think they're immortal.

God knows Ish and I have disagreed on nearly everything over the years, and our verbal jousts were once quite fierce, but making fun of him for this is just mean. Even the best of parents lose children to accidents.

He can't help himself, can he? I wonder if he believes the shit he posts?

Ishmael

Not you.

She's an instigator, she's always accusing people of being toxic and mean.

Really? Where? From what I've seen she's always polite and respectful (can't say the same about you). She comes here talks to folks, has a laugh- doesn't get into any kind of politics- and leaves. So, I have to wonder how you arrived at your conclusion.
:confused:

How do you know they're friends? Sure, they're cliques here just like every where else. You've gotten one into yourself- whether you know it or not (but I suspect you do).

------------------

@Rob- If it's true about ishamel's kids, it is really a horrible thing for you to say. I think you're a smart and funny guy and you get under the skin of many of the folks here quite well without having to stoop that low.

@ Candi- I noticed some of your comments in this thread and a few others that show how different your views are on parenting now than they were few months ago.

It's amazing how experience changes one's views. I would suggest you bookmark this thread and review it after 5 years.

As much as I hate to dredge ugly history with posters I like I want to point out how you were pretty nasty to Recidiva (you refused to post in the gamer thread) about the way she spoke about her kids- her son in particular. You thought she was a bad parent for joking about his artwork. And yet look at the way you've been talking about your child since you started posting again.

That brings me to the point of the OP- I'd say, "Never lose your sense of humour; it'll see you through the bad times as well as the good.

Yeah subdued, calling kids gooks, implying incense, using dead kids, and making up lies...

:eek:

That's some real funny and clever stuff there. I can see how you're such a fan.

:shudder:

Yeah subdued, calling kids gooks, implying incense, using dead kids, and making up lies...

It's been his trademark...........forever.

And because I've gotten a few PM's re. the death of my children. One son died in a motorcycle accident while he was in the Army. He was an adult and on his own. The infant died of SIDS at the age of 3 months.

Of the remaining children one is an attorney (I've forgiven him that transgression), one has his degree in Finance, and the third has his degree in Computer Science. They are all doing quite well in their chosen fields.

Ishmael

I wasn't referring to those remarks, naturally. I believe I did express my distaste for it before. And like I said, unlike some regulars who lack wit, he doesn't need to resort to those kind of pot shots.

It's been his trademark...........forever.

And because I've gotten a few PM's re. the death of my children. One son died in a motorcycle accident while he was in the Army. He was an adult and on his own. The infant died of SIDS at the age of 3 months.

Of the remaining children one is an attorney (I've forgiven him that transgression), one has his degree in Finance, and the third has his degree in Computer Science. They are all doing quite well in their chosen fields.

Ishmael

Really sorry to hear about your loss Ishmael. And sorry that you should be reminded of something painful in such a callous manner.

Sorry.

mad:

You just cannot compartmentalize that behavior.

It is tantamount to saying that you really like Klansmen when they're not in their sheets...

. And like I said, unlike some regulars who lack wit, he doesn't need to resort to those kind of pot shots

He does need to resort to those repugnant remarks because that's who he is. He's so desperate for attention that he's not above creating alts to get people to notice. him. Just because he can be witty takes nothing away from the fact that he's a degenerate piece of shit and deserves to be treated as such.

He does need to resort to those repugnant remarks because that's who he is. He's so desperate for attention that he's not above creating alts to get people to notice. him. Just because he can be witty takes nothing away from the fact that he's a degenerate piece of shit and deserves to be treated as such.

Or you can just put him on ignore. <shrug>

Ishmael

Sorry.

mad:

You just cannot compartmentalize that behavior.

It is tantamount to saying that you really like Klansmen when they're not in their sheets...

There are posters here who've expressed similar opinions about BS too. So, you know that I can in fact compartmentalise quite well.

LyingRacistPigDownSouth and his alts will never get off iggy. They stink up the place.

I think the overwhelming majority of my ignore list is made up of but three people. Sean, LT, and Rob.

Ishmael

There are posters here who've expressed similar opinions about BS too. So, you know that I can in fact compartmentalise quite well.

busybody is a parody; no real meanness there and people who PM him soon figure that out.

There is a real difference here.

Okay...

Tip generously
Be a good neighbor
Cops will give you 9 to 10 miles per hour over the limit
Smile and say hello (in general)
Earn more than you spend and pay yourself first
Make time for family and friends
The Golden Rule is a good guide
Save up for quality, otherwise you're likely to have transitional furniture forever
A dollop of toothpaste the size of a pea is plenty enough
If you major in liberal arts grad school or re-training is on you
Read

Other stuff...

Back