Say Hello to the Temptresss

Well, if you really insist, I'm sure we could live with a few more more pics of you....;):D:devil:

...and you're definitely having the desired effect!

Have a good trip- and I hope you don't forget your camera- I mean, think of all those picture opportunities....:)

Believe me, Temptresss....I can be *very* patient when it's something worth being patient for....and I have no doubts that *you* are worth being patient for ;)

It's very difficult to take pictures of yourself when on a beach but I'll see if I can get him to take some.

I just love this photo. Very sensuous. I am left wondering where your hand may go next. Hmmm.

Maybe your hand slides down inside the panty to please yourself?

Or does the hand begin removing the panty? Oh the thoughts I have.
t1448.gif

IMAG0676.jpg

Your pictures keep getting sexier and sexier. I'm glad I came online this morning, because your pics jump started my day. You are incredible and I can't wait to see more :)

i just spent a wonderful morning looking through your sexy thread....thanks! you are really so have an have an amazing body. thanks for sharing it with us..

Very tempting

Just joined thread. Beautiful pics from every angle including the heels. Can imagine all sorts of fun with your body but a lot has been described already!! Hate to copy but I would love to bury my tongue in that sweet pussy from behind with your draped over the bed.

I just love this photo. Very sensuous. I am left wondering where your hand may go next. Hmmm.

Maybe your hand slides down inside the panty to please yourself?

Or does the hand begin removing the panty? Oh the thoughts I have.
t1448.gif

Well of course your thoughts run in the right general direction ;)

Your pictures keep getting sexier and sexier. I'm glad I came online this morning, because your pics jump started my day. You are incredible and I can't wait to see more :)

I'm glad I was able to help your morning along ...

i just spent a wonderful morning looking through your sexy thread....thanks! you are really so have an have an amazing body. thanks for sharing it with us..

Yours isn't so bad yourself ;)

Just joined thread. Beautiful pics from every angle including the heels. Can imagine all sorts of fun with your body but a lot has been described already!! Hate to copy but I would love to bury my tongue in that sweet pussy from behind with your draped over the bed.

Wouldn't that be nice?! MMMM

amazing. I would enjoy licking you and poking you from behind.

And I would enjoy you doing it.

You are so beautiful and intoxicating. These pictures just ooze raw sexuality. Thank you!

Creamy complexion, sun kissed skin that begs to be smoothed with tender caresses , teasing and pleasing to the eye.

Thank you my lady

My, but you are sexy! I love you in those panties!

Why thank you! I have several in different colours ... ;)

U r very seductive..............love ur curves & ur curvy mind

Curvy mind, eh? Interesting!

You are so beautiful and intoxicating. These pictures just ooze raw sexuality. Thank you!

Ooh thank you! That's what I aim for, nice to know I've hit the target!

Creamy complexion, sun kissed skin that begs to be smoothed with tender caresses , teasing and pleasing to the eye.

Thank you my lady

You are more than welcome!

Amazing pics. I had to subscribe!! :)

I'm glad you did!

Great page, you absolutely know how to tempt a MAN!! You would be bending over something all the time with that nice ass in the air!!:devil:

Hello sexy!

Love your pics...especially the one with your thing panties peeking out. I think that's such a sexy look for you. I can't wait to see more :);)

Back