The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I love you girls, I really do but - please, please don't invite yourself over for tea today... My big plan for today was to not get out of my pjs for anything less than a house fire.

I think it's a really good plan. :eek:

Just Google Image Searched something I never wanted to Google Image Search...

...and now I'm wondering if I should do some laundry, just to be safe.

I can do that, and stay in my pjs.

Wish my sister lived close. Control freaks should never get pregnant!!

Not a fan of the new av.

No worries, Spec.. some love it, some don't.

There's always the rotation.

Hope you're having a good day, at least.

ETA~

My LT~

I need to send her a PM and see if everything's okay. I haven't seen her around in awhile.

Last edited:
Good Lord, my boy really is a friggin' Hobbit.
The giant feet, the unexpected hair upon them (he's 5 for Gods sake), and the fact he asked me while he's nibbling chips- and I'm making dinner- if he can have a PB&J after he eats that food.

"I'm COOKING right NOW, dude."
"Yeah! But I mean... for After Dinner Dinner."
"Dessert?"
"No, I want a snack before that."
"Wait, you stole chips, plan to eat dinner, want a SECOND dinner, then a snack, AND a dessert?"
"...Yes...?"
"Do you have worms?"
"WHAT?!?"

The giant feet, the unexpected hair upon them (he's 5 for Gods sake), and the fact he asked me while he's nibbling chips- and I'm making dinner- if he can have a PB&J after he eats that food.

"Dessert?"
"Wait, you stole chips, plan to eat dinner, want a SECOND dinner, then a snack, AND a dessert?"
"...Yes...?"
"Do you have worms?"
"WHAT?!?"

hahahahaha I love little boys.

"Dessert?"
"...Yes...?"
"Do you have worms?"
"WHAT?!?"

My goddaughter is a lot like that. Every time I take her out to eat, she just wants EVERYTHING. And she can put it away too. For a tiny kid, she can eat like no other.

LT: I want to do it.... but I don't. The pain is not what is making me not want it. I mean, I can handle it. But... I think it's more of seeing the needle that has me like.... ehhh. It's weird that I am a little nervous. It shouldn't bother me.

Piercing, actually.

Ohhh.

Yeeeah, that heebies me out. I like the look of a number of them, but I barely made it thru ear piecing without scaring the guy with my whining. Thank goodness it was a friend doing it.

Oddly, i did much better with the ink.
With.... Side effects.

LT:
Whyyyyyy am I addicted to this stupid gaaaaame?!
They even said there's no way to beat it without spending money....

Or I can just keep cheating. :D

Ohhh.

Yeeeah, that heebies me out. I like the look of a number of them, but I barely made it thru ear piecing without scaring the guy with my whining. Thank goodness it was a friend doing it.

Oddly, i did much better with the ink.
With.... Side effects.

LT:
Whyyyyyy am I addicted to this stupid gaaaaame?!
They even said there's no way to beat it without spending money....

Or I can just keep cheating. :D

I got my tongue without any problem. But... this is two. I feel like after the first I'd freak out and not want the second. Tattoos are easy for me. Maybe you can deal with tattoos because really, it's not that big of a needle.

I got my tongue without any problem. But... this is two. I feel like after the first I'd freak out and not want the second. Tattoos are easy for me. Maybe you can deal with tattoos because really, it's not that big of a needle.

What're you thinking of getting pierced?

I... Think I have an idea on where, based on things said...I soooo could not do it. Even with everything else that they've gone through!

Put her out of her misery.

Oh my darling, we shall. But not before a proper begging, bien sur. And I hear that my partner in crime has been making this all the more worse.

You poor thing.
I tried to warn you.
One does not poke a Vail or a Vivi and not pay for it.

Seriously debating a FemDom pic thread... give a little more balance to the pic threads on here *lol*

Oh my darling, we shall. But not before a proper begging, bien sur. And I hear that my partner in crime has been making this all the more worse.

You poor thing.
I tried to warn you.
One does not poke a Vail or a Vivi and not pay for it.

I LIKE poking a Vail and a Vivi.

And begging, you say? Hmm... we'll have to see about the begging thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back