Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you

after I shaved my cock and balls this afternoon! Rubbed baby oil allover and got so hard!
 
Right here in this chair. Last night, watching vids and poking around Lit. Blew my load halfway across the room.
 
Started to about 10 minutes ago, watching a video from the lesbians masturbating thread, but one of the girls walked in, thought the video was hot, that got her wet, so she ended up sucking me off instead.

I did get to watch her rub one out afterwards though since she was still pretty horny.

Nice!

Last time, on the couch looking at the mountains.

Now,in bed with vibe and lube. Feeling good...
 
This morning I got myself off sitting in my rental car

parked on the side of a gas station. I only had an audience of two though: an attendant and an apparently regular customer of that fine establishment.
 
right now, at the window of my hotel room, 23 floors above the upper east side, not more than 50 yards from the next building.... the possibility of being watched an absolute turn on.....
 
right now, at the window of my hotel room, 23 floors above the upper east side, not more than 50 yards from the next building.... the possibility of being watched an absolute turn on.....

Well I cant see you in the East Village. :p

And to answer the question posed on the thread, a few nights ago, in bed. Boring I know but its the answer!
 
parked on the side of a gas station. I only had an audience of two though: an attendant and an apparently regular customer of that fine establishment.

And that customer was nice enough to buy me a breakfast sandwich and coffee and bring them out to the car. It was kind of like those dinner and a show places, except this was breakfast and a show.
 
Just a few minutes ago. Had a shower stroke. Turned the shower head to its jet setting and switched from showering my asshole to running the water over my shaft while I squeezed and jerked it. Last time I came that hard, it arced up over my wife's ass and landed in her hair and on her shoulder.
 
Just rubbed one off a few min ago in the window 23 floors over the upper east side... fantasizing about the Russian girl with the fan-fucking-tastic ass who smiled at me as she got off the 7 train....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top