Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

Alexa gasped when he slid his fingers inside of her. His thumb toyed with her clit and she cried out softly, breathlessly.

She slid her hand back into his boxers and lightly stroked his cock.
 
Alexa's stroking his cock nearly sent Brian over the edge. He groaned quietly with every stroke. Hearing her gasps and moans he knew that she couldn't last too much longer either.

Removing his hand from her pussy, he used both hands to quickly slide her panties down over her hips so that she could wiggle out of them with her legs. He touched her arm lightly, indicating that it was time for her to stop stroking him. He presumed correctly that she would help him out of his boxer shorts.

The bed in the compartment was not very wide, but Brian managed to skid sideways and roll over on top of Alexa without them falling onto the floor. Raising himself up on his elbows with his arms behind her back, he positioned himself and slid his thick, erect cock slowly into her wet womanhood, being careful to not hurt her until she got used to him being inside of her.

Once his cock was fully inside of Alexa he stopped moving and looked her straight in the eye. Through gasping breaths he said, "OK, Alexa. Show me what you've got. Show me how you want us to fuck each other."
 
Alexa sighed deeply when he filled her. It had been a while since she had had anything inside of her besides her own fingers. She hooked her legs around his waist and began rocking her hips. She slid her fingernails up his back.

She nuzzled his throat, and kissed up to ear.

"I want to do this so many different ways with you." She whispered. She kissed across his collarbone.
 
I want to do this so many different ways with you.

Brian couldn't agree more, but he also knew that he was beyond the point where he could take lots of time doing different things. Plus, her rocking hips was sending jolts through his body. With what little breath he had left,he gasped, "This doesn't have to be our one and only time. Even tonight we have lots of time for seconds or thirds. But, all I can do right now is to fuck you fast and hard."

Brian jammed his arms under Alexa's upper back so that he could wrap his strong hands around the top of her shoulders, holding her in place. With her legs hooked around his waist, they were locked tightly together. Pulling his hips back as far as he could given her legs' tight hold on him, Brian slammed hard into her, pulling back quickly for the next plunge, hungrily hoping for a matching response from his young lover.
 
Last edited:
Alexa unhooked her legs and planted her feet on the bed. She gasped when he slammed into her and she used her body to fuck him back.

She cried out softly and caressed his face. She kissed him deeply, hungrily. A small begging sound bubbled up in her throat.

"Please," She whispered over and over as he fucked her.
 
When Alexa unlocked her legs and planted her feet on the bed Brian knew that she was prepared to match his thrusts with ones of her own. He wasn't disappointed.

It took them only one more thrust to find a rhythm. Their bodies slammed into each other repeatedly, amid moans and groans from each of them that were becoming louder with each thrust.

"Yes! Yes!," he groaned loudly, "Oh, fuck! Tell me when you're ready!"
 
Alexa nodded and kissed him hungrily.

She moaned into his mouth and broke their kiss a few moments, to just say the word "Now."

Her body was quivering under him. She threw her head back offering him her throat.
 
Now

Brian yanked his right arm out from underneath Alexa's back and shoulder. In one quick move he used his free hand to grab her left breast and squeeze it tightly while plunging into her with full force. He exploded into her, as his body racked with repeated spasms, his groan yelled at the top of his voice.

Taking her throat that was offered to him he plunged his mouth into her neck, sucking savagely in between his gasping breaths.
 
Alexa could not have spoken or strung words together. She was breathless and melted underneath him. She clung to him and held him close as her heart pounded.

"Oh my goodness," She finally whispered. "Mmmmm, that was perfect."
 
Brian nearly passed out as he came down from the height of his orgasm. It was more than a minute before Alexa spoke. During that time he had a chance to take stock of what had just happened. Only a few hours ago he had met a woman with an interesting mind and a great body who was at least 10 years his junior. Under such circumstances typically he would have been surprised if they had even ever gone out for a drink, yet here they were exhausted from fucking each others' brains out. Life is pretty unpredictable.

As his breathing began to return to something like normality he responded to Alexa's "perfect" comment. "Perfect is right. That's the best sex I have had in years." He paused, then laughed a little, "Well, OK, about the only sex that I've had in years, but just about the best sex I've ever had. You are one incredible lover."

Brian basked in some afterglow. "So, Alexa, we only just met. Maybe this is just a wonderful one-night stand; I don't know. But, um...if you want to stay here the rest of the night, you certainly can."

He started to close his eyes to get just a moment's rest, then realized the possible wishy washy impression that his statement might have made. Raising himself up, he added, "Um..what I should have said is, I would like it if you stayed, but I understand if you don't want to."
 
Alexa smiled as he clarified his invitation.

"I'd like to stay, very much. Thanks for the invitation." She whispered. She snuggled into the bed and laid her hand on his arm, wanting connection but not wanting to crowd him.

"I haven't ever experienced something like that. It was very intense." She whispered softly.
 
Brian lay snuggled next to Alexa for a few minutes without speaking. He couldn't deny - in fact, he didn't even try to deny - that the primary emotion that he was feeling was raw, erotic attraction. Here he was, having just had great sex with a woman with a hot body who was at least a decade younger - every man's fantasy. But, he also realized that he was attracted to Alexa as a person. She seemed interesting and was very personable. Granted, they might well never see each other after departing the rail station in LA, but his invitation to her to stay the night was not only the possibility of more sex. Still...

Beyond having complimented Alexa on being an outstanding lover, Brian couldn't figure out what else to say at the moment that would seem genuine. He decided to go with the obvious.

Raising himself up on one elbow so that he could lean over and make eye contact with her, Brian grinned broadly, swept down and kissed her softly on the lips, and said, "So, Alexa...uh...just curious. How do you feel about 'sloppy seconds'?"
 
Alexa giggled when he asked her about sloppy seconds.

"I am all for another tumble. Maybe several, in fact, after we rest for a little bit." Alexa offered softly. She kissed and nuzzled his shoulder. And she rubbed her foot against his shin lightly.
 
Brian laughed in response to Alexa's giggle and comment. He also needed to rest a bit, but he was not above just a little teaser.

Pulling Alexa close to snuggle him in the spoon position on their sides - he in front, she in back - he said, "OK, me too. I could use a little rest, but our rest could still be a little, shall we say, stimulating."

Brian wrapped his left arm around Alexa's shoulders, pulling them lightly bound to each other. He draped his right arm across her midriff in a relaxed position. After a few moments he moved his right hand up slowly to cup her left breast from the bottom. Absent the urgency of a few minutes ago, he began to knead her breast with his hand, squeezing softly and teasingly.
 
Alexa sighed softly as they cuddled together. Her ex used to tease her that she was into sex just for the after. She did love the after. The soft touches with the promise of more, the ease of touching after the inhibitions had been overcome. She felt sexy with her hair tousled and tangled in the sheets.

His hand was keeping her warm as he tenderly toyed with her breast.

"I am glad you invited me to stay because you are making it very hard for me to leave."
 
Brian was feeling both warm and playful. He propped himself up just enough that Alexa could see the grin on his face.

"I am making it very hard for you to leave?", he teased. "That's funny, because you are making me very hard."
 
Alexa blushed a little and grinned up at him.

"I am glad I make you hard. I was very surprised that you were interested in me. I thought you looked so sophisticated."
 
Brian laughed even harder at her observation. He respected himself, sure, but he hardly thought of himself as "sophisticated". Perhaps, he thought, it was because he was somewhat older than she.

Through a big grin, Brian said, "Well...I'm glad that you are glad that you make me hard. I was very surprised that you would be interested in me that way, because you look to me like a very hot, young woman."
 
Alexa looked over at Brian as she nestled into his bed.

"I guess I am attracted to smart men, especially ones that talk about books and buy me wine."

She rolled on her side and kissed his shoulder and his throat.
 
Brian smiled at her playful banter. Her kiss on his shoulder flooded him with warmth. Her kiss on his throat reminded him that he was not far away from being completely aroused again. However, having just had exuberant sex with Alexa, he was not so wound up that he was impelled to hurry; they could take their time.

Brian mimicked Alexa's moves exactly, kissing her first on her shoulder, then on her throat. Pulling back far enough to look her in the eye, he smiled and said, "The game's on. I will copy whatever move you make, or at least as much as possible given the differences in our anatomies." He paused, then continued, "Unless, of course, you're not in a playful mood, or you're just too chicken to take me on."
 
Last edited:
Alexa ran her tongue across his collar bone and up to his ear.

"I am not chicken." She whispered against his ear. Her hand slid up his thigh and lightly caressed his hardening cock.
 
I am not chicken.

Alexa's words filled Brian with both lust and joy simultaneously. This was going to be fun!

True to his proposal, he ran his tongue across the top of Alex's collar bone and up to her ear. Holding her close to him with one hand, he ran his other hand teasingly up her thigh, ending up with his hand placed lightly on her moist pussy.
 
Alexa sighed softly as his hand cupped her sex. She arched her hips and then ground herself against his hand. She whimpered just a little. She took his hand and folded it, pushing his knuckles against her clit.

"I know I am breaking the rules, but I need this." She whimpered softly, using his hand against herself. "You have me all worked up."

She tilted her head back and gasped softly. She shook underneath him, and her eyes met his. Then she brought his fingers up to her lips and sucked her taste from them.

"I couldn't resist." She confessed in an almost whisper.
 
Alexa's grinding her hips against his knuckled hand turned Brian on in a way that he had not expected. She had broken the rules of his game, but he certainly didn't care. Her sucking of his fingers just furthered his lust.

Brian echoed Alexa's quiet whisper. "I'm glad you couldn't resist. Now I can't either."

Taking her hand in his he pulled it down and wrapped it around his cock. Smiling, he gasped, "You're in charge. Put my cock wherever you want it."
 
Alexa had him lie back and she straddled his hips, guiding his cock inside of her. She used her hands to guide him inside of her. She arched her back as she takes him all the way into her, her breasts on display for him.

A sexy moan escaped her lips as he filled her. She started rocking her hips back and forth. She took his hands in her and pinned them above his head.

She leaned down and kissed him, sweetly and playfully.
 
Back
Top