Need Muse/Someone to talk over Older-Younger Lesbian story

LesbianCub

Virgin
Joined
Mar 28, 2017
Posts
8
Hi,

A little about myself I'm in my early 20s and am a college student. I write erotica in my spare time to release some of the built up tension. I've always been interested in older women. (Feel free to message me even if you aren't older and like this type of relationship and would help talk ideas through).

I write erotica for another site but with a partner. My writing partner doesn't want to help with the stories for this site. I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out even if it's just idea bouncing. Right now I'm working on a story about a 20-year old closested lesbian college softball player who goes to a gay bar and is drinking illegally. She is just about to leave when her old dyke/butch High School P.E coach sits next to her. Long story short the older woman hits on her and convinces her to come back to her place. They have sex. Also side note, the older woman insists the college student call her coach in bed. I'm thinking some sequels to this as well depending on how it's received. Anyway if your interested message me.
 
Lesbian

This actually happened as I was the one who brought these two together for their first time with another woman. It also changed both their lives.
I was close friends with our neighbors who were in their early fifties. Marcia was a very attractive woman and I like any normal male I wanted her. She was too smart to become involved with a neighbor but we shared everything. She confessed that she had always wanted to be with a woman but it never happened.

My lover secretary having the same fantasy. Marcia stooped at my office for coffee twice a week and I seen the way both of them looked at each other. Karen always dressed revealingly as a exhibitionist and to please me. Karen was always posing nude for me and I suggested she ask Marcia to take some photos of her to surprise me. It took awhile to make it happen but Marcia became very aroused taking photos of a beautiful sexy 22 year old woman. Taking a close up between her thighs was too much and she put the camera. Its more involved that what I wrote but I have taken enough of your time. I think it would make a great story.
 
I would be interested in giving you some input on your story if you are still seeking such. You know, from an older woman's perspective. Prefer email correspondence.
 
mature les. here.

Just curious, but may i ask what the other site is. I go to several others as well and would enjoy checking out your work.

I am sorry for waisting your time by replying without the help your seeking. I just am not talented at all in the writting field. I am pretty good at comeing up with ideas, and old/young is one of my favorite areas. And I happen to be on the older sidd oc that situation. 34 sinvle mom in fact.
Anyways, wish you luck and hope to hear from ya some time.

SARAH!
 
just a little idea

Oh yeah, as far as more parts to that story. Just an idea anyway, but lets say the student returns to the coach's house one evening for seconds but she stumbles upon her intertaining someone else. So she desides to at least enjoy a voyeur fun and soon realises the other woman is the mother of another girl she dosnt like. Suddenly a little vendictive fun pops into her head.
 
Back
Top