A little bit of anal pleasure easily and without a mess

BushyVince

Virgin
What do you do when you want a little bit of anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess? Well, I just tried pulling the back of my boxers into my arse crack, so it ends up sort of like a thong. You can pull it either from the from the front or the back, although it feels good without. I know it's not the same as anal penetration of any kind but it's just an alternative with much less hassle. Also I'm not sure how easy this would be with certain other types of underwear.

From my personal experience of trying it once it felt great, especially considering it was only external anal stimulation, and my toes were curling by the end even though I didn't ejaculate. It could have been down to some other factors, though, like being very horny, having an exciting new fantasy, having done foreplay (basically exploring my whole body for erogenous zones) or driving myself to the edge several times.

tumblr_m7npd85ZKu1r2c4jbo1_500.jpg

hmm time for a Emerson40 help line - with a repository of retorts that large I'm wondering where does the smudge start or end?

What do you do when you want a little bit of anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess? Well, I just tried pulling the back of my boxers into my arse crack, so it ends up sort of like a thong. You can pull it either from the from the front or the back, although it feels good without. I know it's not the same as anal penetration of any kind but it's just an alternative with much less hassle. Also I'm not sure how easy this would be with certain other types of underwear.

From my personal experience of trying it once it felt great, especially considering it was only external anal stimulation, and my toes were curling by the end even though I didn't ejaculate. It could have been down to some other factors, though, like being very horny, having an exciting new fantasy, having done foreplay (basically exploring my whole body for erogenous zones) or driving myself to the WEDGE.......

From my personal experience of trying it once it felt great, especially considering it was only external anal stimulation, and my toes were curling by the end even though I didn't ejaculate. It could have been down to some other factors, though, like being very horny, having an exciting new fantasy, having done foreplay (basically exploring my whole body for erogenous zones) or driving myself to the WEDGE.......
I see what you did there.

I feel I should clarify my above post.... I am curious because effectively you've just given yourself a giant wedgie. Now, I get wedgies a bit (shut up you). You just pick em out and move on, right?

Right.

Oh god. I'm dying here. :D

No, it's just a bit gross walking around wearing those when pretty much the whole of the back of my boxers have been in my arse crack.

Like Rainshine, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to the burning question in my mind.

No, it's just a bit gross walking around wearing those when pretty much the whole of the back of my boxers have been in my arse crack.

Ummm....do you consider it gross if a woman wears thong panties? If you are going to wash them, why would you not be able to wear them for everyday use?

You said "anal pleasure but without all the fuss or the mess.". Yet here you are fussing over the gross mess they will have become after you've pleasured yourself anally with them. I'm confused. :confused:

Have you cracked the case? Did everything turn out all right in the end?

So I'm actually reading this thread and oh shit. Hahahaha. Amazing. I guess this is time I let you guys in on my new, secret invention.

Now, it's not question that pmann is a totally fashion forward individual with a knack for style and class, in the most rugged and manly of ways. I'm the Hugh Jackman of fashion. Anyway, I have a new design that I've never seen before. Brown underwear. That's right. Brown. Why people have not thought of this before is beyond me. Eliminates the need for wash.

I've even thought of another dual purpose pair. It is a progressive colouring, brown in the back and yellow in the front. The colour fades slowly and cleverly. It's the bifocals of boxers.

I've got an idea for women's knickers, but y'all aren't ready for that yet.

Oh, and patent pending arseholes!!!! Don't go trying to nix me idea.

I've even thought of another dual purpose pair. It is a progressive colouring, brown in the back and yellow in the front. The colour fades slowly and cleverly. It's the bifocals of boxers.

Oh, and patent pending arseholes!!!! Don't go trying to nix me idea.

Ah, like the whole ombre hair color trend. Ombre underwear. This could be your ticket to millions.

Right.

Oh god. I'm dying here. :D

I said shut up you! :mad: :D ;)

Rainshine thinks pmann needs to stop talking about himself in the third person. Rainshine wonders if pmann talks dirty like that?

Rainshine also thinks this idea is awful. Ombre knickers. BROWN and YELLOW ombre knickers... *gag*

Rainshine knows that I do not. ;)

Emerson thinks (and suspects he is not the only one) that he will one day soon wander into a thread and discover the above two posters like this:

tumblr_mcwfvbLjqM1qiur8bo1_500.jpg
:D

After a moment or two of awkward silence, Emerson will depart the thread, having forgot what he was there to post. :D

Pmann - Is that a shade of brown you'd consider for your fashion-forward ginch?

^^^^
Pmann approves of that answer.

And yes Emerson *awkward cough*... That is the shade of brown that would be for the "Morenos". (Trademark, fuckers)

And yes Emerson *awkward cough*... That is the shade of brown that would be for the "Morenos". (Trademark, fuckers)

Morenos™ ~ APPROVED!

Is that pronounced Mo-RAY-nos, strategically marketing the external anus rubbing latino segment of the market?

Or is it MORE-nose, as in what one can expect to receive once discovered wearing underclothes with excrement concealing properties?

I think it should be pronounced mor-aynos. Say it quickly and it sounds like "more anus".

Morenos™ ~ APPROVED!

Is that pronounced Mo-RAY-nos, strategically marketing the external anus rubbing latino segment of the market?

Or is it MORE-nose, as in what one can expect to receive once discovered wearing underclothes with excrement concealing properties?

You know, I thought maybe someone would catch that the word Morena is a word for brown. But I held less hope that people would catch the subtlety of the (more anus) pronunciation. Maybe I wasn't so subtle. Either way, I'm proud of my name.

The "My Future Self n Me" episode of South Park is on right now. Cartman smears Butters' parents' bedroom walls with "caca de Moreno"

Back