Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thank you's to all who have left comments for me which included photography etc. Much appreciated.

We have been busy. Vanessa will be along but probably not today, she is cooking for guests this afternoon.. Rather than let the thread lay idle, I'll load up a few more things ..........

attachment.php

as always the most stunning woman on lit... the gif is pretty fucking hot...

2v2uNZ2fdxbFp2D.gif

as always the pics prove vanessa is the most stunning woman on lit... fucking hot gif!

Not wearing panties when I go shopping is not just a lot cooler; I'm more available when I get back home.:devil::D

attachment.php

ok now you go shopping sans panties.... first its the new property with you coming out of the surf just dripping a hot look and now shopping commando... that's it, moving to australia. what's the name of your real estate agent?

my goodness, what exquisite beauty and such an artsy, erotic photo!

:) .. thanks very much from both of us, jc

Wet sticky fingers. Nice.

Good to see them coming off.

That's the best way. Ever ready at all times.

I like your attitude Todger .. a good way to be, I agree.

as always the pics prove vanessa is the most stunning woman on lit... fucking hot gif!

Thanks so much, Heath. x

oh don't stop there...more please

Would gladly oblige, Heath ....

Hot as ever Vanessa.

Still knocking us out with your amazing photos. :rose

Great to hear Metro .. many thanks.

ok now you go shopping sans panties.... first its the new property with you coming out of the surf just dripping a hot look and now shopping commando... that's it, moving to australia. what's the name of your real estate agent?

Haha ... you were very easily persuaded, Heath ... I might think about becoming a travel agent. :D

No panties....very HOT :rolleyes

Haha .. was meant to make me cooler, but it didn't work!

I'd be very happy to rub any type of lotion on you V any time and place!! Your rear end is perfect!!

Sounds wonderful Needit ... any time and place is great ...

You have one seriously nice ass!!!!

:) .. thanks very much CVJ.

I'm more available

Available, what a lovely word, sets the blood pounding.

Hehehe .. I think I'll use that word more often then, OV.

So tantalizing, not to mention very practical thinking!

Tantalizing and practical :cool: .... sounds like something I should continue to aspire to ...

WOW!
Would love to have you available to me Vanessa

You know I love your ass Vanessa 😍

Love it !

Many thanks Archie.

I could gaze at your ass all day long.

I won't complain, Gn. :) x

Such lovely and sexy additions!!!! :devil

Such an exquisite bottom!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Thanks so much, Scot. :)

cooking for guests

A nice way to relax between the cooking., and then it's "get into the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans". (As Bill Haley was known to sing).

Thanks so much, Heath. x

Would gladly oblige, Heath ....

Haha ... you were very easily persuaded, Heath ... I might think about becoming a travel agent. :D

Please book me on a one-way and the property next door to you... easily persuaded? you make such a compelling argument and case...

Vanessa and Richard....I wish you both A MERRY CHRISTMAS.Wondering if u will own ur holiday house for the holidays...and how far it might be from our place.Wishing you the best for the New Year as well...Doug..XXX

Just droping you both a line to

Wish you both have a fantastic Christmas and holiday. can't wait to see MORE of you in 2018!!!!

merry christmas

.I wish you both A MERRY CHRISTMAS. Best greetings from the Blackforest in Germany. same procedure than every year and many thanks to richard and vanessa for all the beautifull pictures in this year.

A few shots taken during a bit of leisure time.....as opposed to working fairly intensely to find a place.

attachment.php

attachment.php

.........the house we're looking to buy is about half an hour from here

attachment.php

Thanks again for sharing your images, you are a monumentally fit woman !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back