I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone and a happy Friday !
It is my Friday as I work weekends. A rainy Friday so no run for me today. Unless it clears later :(
Hope all my Lit friends have an awesome day.

Just an older bloke tossing his hat in the ring, 45 yr old Aussie here, just enjoy chatting, no desire to meet or such, feel free to stop by and say hello :D

Good Morning everyone and a happy Friday !
It is my Friday as I work weekends. A rainy Friday so no run for me today. Unless it clears later :(
Hope all my Lit friends have an awesome day.

Good morning to you too. Looking like rain here too. I'll be driving through your neck of the woods today, and I will wave!

Good morning to you too. Looking like rain here too. I'll be driving through your neck of the woods today, and I will wave!

SBroad welcome to my rainy neck of the woods, drive safe ! I will wave hello right back at ya. Good Morning April our moderator. I had a fairly uneventfful work week-end. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

Great Weekend........

Did everyone have a good weekend????

I know this thread is younger for older(thank goodness SOMEONE thinks we are hot!) but a great Lady treated me to a b-day weekend at a Race museum and older beautiful jungle park in Florida. What a great time! Hope everyone is as content with their weekend as I am!

@April Morning, you are a great host( hot, too!):kiss:

I know this thread is younger for older(thank goodness SOMEONE thinks we are hot!) but a great Lady treated me to a b-day weekend at a Race museum and older beautiful jungle park in Florida. What a great time! Hope everyone is as content with their weekend as I am!

@April Morning, you are a great host( hot, too!):kiss:

:D..... it sounds like a great weekend........ and thank you, I love this thread ..... the best part about it is that everyone I've seen post on it are sweet and kind..

:D..... it sounds like a great weekend........ and thank you, I love this thread ..... the best part about it is that everyone I've seen post on it are sweet and kind..

@ April Morning- Thank you for the reply, Ive watched this thread, and thought Id post this, which was a great time to be shared with others. I am 67, came thru the sexual revolution of the 70s. I love the feel and youthful demeanor of younger women, as well as the content, sweet and more worldly older ladies . In fact, I just love females. You are all a delight to the senses!:kiss:

SBroad welcome to my rainy neck of the woods, drive safe ! I will wave hello right back at ya. Good Morning April our moderator. I had a fairly uneventfful work week-end. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

I know what you mean no swimming today it seems, but my vegetable garden loves it

@ April Morning- Thank you for the reply, Ive watched this thread, and thought Id post this, which was a great time to be shared with others. I am 67, came thru the sexual revolution of the 70s. I love the feel and youthful demeanor of younger women, as well as the content, sweet and more worldly older ladies . In fact, I just love females. You are all a delight to the senses!:kiss:

:) ... welcome, and its very nice to meet you :kiss:

My weekend was chaotic, busy, frenzied, not overly good and filled with work - which I am still involved in.

Hoping all are well.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks APRIL. I lost an entire day of work on Saturday due to this lunacy and I am still catching up.

However, the sunshine through the clouds is the idiot neighbor will soon be gone.

BrettJ in Canada

I wouldn't mind if they kidnapped these two idiots late at night, took them both out to the middle of a field and shot them. They are both huge wastes of space.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back