I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look GREAT!

you have perfect nipples. Can't wait to see more beautiful

Another... & a question, why when some pics have been resized, they're still too big to upload?

Attachments

• rsz_1004_008.jpg
    rsz_1004_008.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 41,719
Wow those titties gave me an immediate hardon, those titties are very lickable and suckable. Please post more! :kiss:

_me_ said:
Another... & a question, why when some pics have been resized, they're still too big to upload?

:p :p :p

Could be the size of the file. It can't be more than 100kb in size.

_me_ said:
just as I wanted too see! Awesome

do you have any requests for me?

_me_ said:

I think the max size is 800 by 600 pixels....and sometimes the image must be flatten to work.....

koalabear said:
I think the max size is 800 by 600 pixels....and sometimes the image must be flatten to work.....

But I've used the same site to resize them all.....some are ok & some aren't??

Resizing

You seem to be very good at the pictures that you do post. Keep up the GREAT work!!

_me_ said:
But I've used the same site to resize them all.....some are ok & some aren't??

It's probably not the dimension of the picture but the size of the file. Make the dimensions on the ones that don't work just a little bit smaller than the others. That should bring the file size down.

Or you can email them to someone for resizing.

i'm still not over the last shot, maybe you can do the same thing only add some water to make it even hotter!

Hello Lady _me_...I love your pics very much...your bra peeking out of your dress looks so very sexy and beautiful...your naked breasts too...have a beautiful day and thanks for sharing!

Very sexy, don't be scared, we'll be your support group. You look great so far.. :rose:

_me_ said:
I love that little peak of your nipple..so suckable!!

very nice. Love a lady in lace and nice boobs and lickable, suckable, nibbleable, biteable nips.

would love to lick your soft juicy pussy and lick you clean when you cum........

Not as scared now, thanks to all your lovely comments :)

Attachments

• rsz_004_014.jpg
    rsz_004_014.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 18,459
Mmmm baby..you should be holding those lovely breasts in front of my mouth right now!!

Welcum

Hi Me, enjoyed your pics. Looking forward to more of you.. Thanks for sharing.
Wdman2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back