Men ... A Pussy Eating Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Have you ever eaten pussy? - Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? - 18
3: How old was she? - 38
4: Did you make her cum? - Yes after LOTS of instruction lol
5: How do you prefer your pussy? - Completely hairless
6: How many pussies have you eaten? - 15?
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? - toys if available, finders if not
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? - Yes I have
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? - No
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? - Yes, caught by roommates when I was with a gf in our living room
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? - 20-30 minutes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Yes Or would you? Yes I'd do it again

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yep!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 12
3: How old was she? 22
4: Did you make her cum? looking back on it after the 3rd time ,,she just used my face to grind against
5: How do you prefer your pussy?everytime . silky smooth
6: How many pussies have you eaten? A few dozen. Exact number not known.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? never toys unless you count ICE ,,,fingers yes and tongue lips chin
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Of course... so that i can SPANK her ass
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? of course , to get even MORE pussy
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? yes ...i love to be watched
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? teased a woman for 3 hours on and off
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? of course very very sensitive after having been fucked
please tell me you inverted the numbers and you were 21 to her 22?

I have not seen one for the men. So saddle up guys and tells us about eating pussy ...

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? yes!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 16
3: How old was she? 17
4: Did you make her cum?no
5: How do you prefer your pussy?washed
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 5
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? all listed here
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? YES PLEASE!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Just for her pleasure
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?does kissing it count?
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came?15 min
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?
yes and yes

OK, Let's see..............

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? - Yes, of course.
2: How old were you the first time you did? - 18ish.
3: How old was she? - 18ish.
4: Did you make her cum? Not sure, I did make her crazy.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? - Clean and from behind (doggy style) See my thread.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? - 40-50.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? - I prefer just my mouth, but I once used cling peach slices in heavy syrup...............
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? - Absolutely.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? - Yes, I have.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? - Yes, and that lead to more pussy eating!
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? - 10 minutes.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? - Yes and Yes.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? 18
3: How old was she? 18
4: Did you make her cum? Yes
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Completely shaven
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 6
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I find a combination of mouth and fingers does the job nicely
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Not sure, 20-30 minutes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? No, but open to it

2: How old were you the first time you did? 15
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Completely shaven
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 6
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mouth & fingers.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Not sure 20 minutes?
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? No, open to it.

Can't get enough

Just trying to bump this to the top
2: How old were you the first time you did? 23
3: How old was she? 24
4: Did you make her cum? Hell yes, first woman was quiet later ones more vocal
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Anyway I can get it. shaved, hairy, wet, dry
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Only 8
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Depends on the lady. Often place a wet finger in her ass
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes last time was in her car
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? only a BJ
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No, but after eating my wife, my 5-year old daughter appeared at the side of the bed. something had woken her up. last time we didn't check the door before getting frisky
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? As long as it takes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? yes yes

2: How old were you the first time you did? I can't say this here.
3: How old was she? I can't say this here.
4: Did you make her cum? Not the first time, no.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? On women.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Too many to count.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Everything available.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I have.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Not sure what you're asking for here.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? If you're asking did my SO ever catch me doing so with someone else - no.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I don't use a stopwatch.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Yes and yes.

2: How old were you the first time you did? 21
4: Did you make her cum? Oh yes, she flooded my mouth.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? 2-4 inches in front of my face, thanks.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? More than ten, less than one thousand.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Anything and everything, whatever she desires.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Certainly.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Get her to enjoy herself, that is it.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Sort of.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Once I teased her mercilessly for about an hour.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Not my cup of...tea.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy?
2: How old were you the first time you did?
3: How old was she?
4: Did you make her cum?
5: How do you prefer your pussy?
6: How many pussies have you eaten?
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face?
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something?
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came?
Report Post Reply With Quote

let's see some ladies answer this

Baring My Soul...

I have not seen one for the men. So saddle up guys and tells us about eating pussy ...

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Almost every time I've ever had sex.
2: How old were you the first time you did? 18
3: How old was she? 16
4: Did you make her cum? Yes, but not due to my technique, it was just her first
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Having not been eaten in a really long time, and very relaxed.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? About seventeen
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mouth and fingers, toys sometimes ( especially if a woman is nervous and needs extra stimulation )
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I would love it ! Never been with a woman who wanted that.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No... that IS the thing I want to get !
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No, but I wish I had.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? An hour and fifteen minutes - my tongue was shot - she broke out a fingertip vibrator ( her private toy ) and came pretty quickly. I still licked her as she cam though.
My own, yes of course. I think most women are curious about how their pussy tastes, but will never tell you that. After eating a woman's pussy, then going back to kissing her, I've never had a woman say, "I don't like that !" Maybe I'm an exception, I don't know, but I started fantasizing about going down on a woman when I was about 10 years old.

YES!!!!!!
I don't think so but she sure moved around a lot!
trimmed and not too busy
well north of 30
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
I let her dictate that activity - it is all about pleasing her at that point in time.
Oh YES!!!!! Love it
I tend to not think that way....it seems that the give and take evens out over time.
Yes - the most interesting after my young bride picked me up at the airport. She was living at home and we wanted privacy. We stopped, climbed into the back seat of an old station wagon, I pealed off my uniform and she was buck ass naked, As I was brining her to the first orgasm there was rap on the window. The local cop. She sat up and got in his face explain the situation. His comment - This white station wagon doesn't hide in the fields very well - have fun and walked away. 44 years ago!
2 plus hours - she was too high on coke and it took that long to take her over the edge.
Yes I have - not every time but when the mood strikes and she is willing.

3: How old was she? 16
4: Did you make her cum? Of course
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Clean Shaven
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Over 25
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mouth and Fingers
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Nope.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Jeez, I guess I forgot to look at my watch! Why would I time it?? But...to estimate...maybe 10 - 15 minutes?
Yes and yes.

:devil: LOVE to go down on a woman.[/QUOTE]

1.yes, very much yes
2 and 3. 18 and she was 18, highschool
4.oh yeah
5.shaved or neatly trimmed, definitely manicured, don't like flossing while eating pussy
6. I have tasted 7 pussies
7. mouth and fingers and toys
8.yes and let them all the time
9. no, eating pussy is a pleasure that I cherish all on its own
10. yes, by our kids
11.before I let her come, lol. usually about 5 to 10 minutes
12.no and maybe, if it was my own, its sort of a fantasy for now

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Ye
3: How old was she? 15
4: Did you make her cum? Really fast, took her 1-2 mins tops. She was about to cum before I even touched her, feels like.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaved.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 8
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I love to use my mouth and use fingers in some phases of the process; sometimes I play with toys too but mostly I prefer to do it myself.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Of course.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Many times some girl would just be mad at me for something I did wrong and I would tell her I'd do it if she forgave me, (as a kind of a joke, nothing serious) so you could say "yes".
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I've never ate pussy that long before a girl came, but many times I've "played" with the girl until she begged me to stop basically, using both my mouth and my fingers; I'm speaking maybe 3, 4, 5 hours... Until she basically can't go any further.

But on the topic, probably longest time eating pussy before she came was one of the items I basically "force" the girl not to cum after having teased her for long, and then I basically start fingering her really hard while licking her clit, alternating to sometimes say in a voice as low as a whisper ordering her to come in my mouth inmediatly. I like when girls cum a lot, specially when I'm eating pussy.

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I am really open-minded but somehow I'm reluctant to do anything related to my sperm; I dislike it but if a girl asked me and I felt like I liked or loved the girl I'd do that or anything she'd ask. I'm the kind of man who's absolutely selfless when it comes to loving so whatever will be fine.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Oh hell yes!! As frequently as possible!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 17-18 as best I can recall
4: Did you make her cum? Yes amazingly enough, I did.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? However she chooses to groom it! It's her pussy!
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Close to a dozen
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I use my mouth and tongue to start and will use whatever is necessary to make her CUM deep and frequently!
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes, I have and will continue! I love it!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No, unless it was to get more pussy!
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? I don't watch the clock but I'd surmise 20-30 mins b4 she came, and then it was unstoppable!
oh yes, I've done that too, and depending on the situation, that too can be Hot Hot Hot!!

2: How old were you the first time you did? Early 20's
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaved or neatly trimmed.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? About 5 or 6
Other things are always fun and sucking and licking through panties is always nice to
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Love her to as long as she loses her and doesn't worry about hurting u
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No just for fun
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Don't know my mind was on other things
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Never have, but never say never

well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander ...

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? oh yes, ohyesohyes
2: How old were you the first time you did? 19
3: How old was she? 19
4: Did you make her cum? gloriously so ..
5: How do you prefer your pussy? if you're talking about hair, I like it trimmed so I don't get the effect of nature's dental floss, but shaved is a little too much like underage. Anything in between, as long as it's clean is wonderful.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? I really have no idea, I've never cut notches on the bedpost, intimacy isn't a sport where I keep score
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? depends on what she wants
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? would and have
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? 'get something' is a pretty broad term, but the idea of the activity is to immerse myself in her taste, feel and smell in the most beautiful of experiences
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? not that I recall
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? about 45 minutes. She had never climaxed before, her ex didn't care for taking care of her at all, so I had to spend a great deal of time calming her, stroking her and letting her ease into it.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I have, because doing that and kissing her after she climaxed as the ultimate melding of ourselves was something that especially turned the gal on. It was a little different, but not unpleasant.

saddle up? Yee haw and boy howdy ...
:rose:

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 19
3: How old was she? 22
4: Did you make her cum? Yes, she walked me through every step.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Clean around the labia and some hair on her crotch
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Around 10? No more than 15
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I use all available tools but my favorite is my mouth and some fingering
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes, please. With or without panties
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No, eating pussy was my reward.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No, but that sounds hot.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 20-30 minutes and I loved every second.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Yes I have and it wasn't all that pleasant, but I was eating pussy so I was happy.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Oh yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? 17
4: Did you make her cum? Yes she did and it tasted amazing
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Shaved or just a strip of hair above, Preferably with her hips on a pillow so her pussy is open and available for eating
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 12 or so
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? All of the above
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? That's one of my favorites
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No haha, eating pussy is payment in its self
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 20 minutes or so of nice slow teasing.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Not yet

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Of course!
2: How old were you the first time you did? I was 14.
3: How old was she? She was 18.
4: Did you make her cum? Not the first time...But she gave me a second chance and I made sure it was worth her while.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? I like the lips smooth, plump, soft..mound either bare or sporting a well-trimmed triangle or strip.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Shit. How do you expect me to know that. 20? 30?
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I like my hands under her ass, so I can pull her pussy harder into my face. That said, two fingers inside her stroking her g-spot can be delightful...but I usually like to save that for closer to the end.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? FUCK. YES. This is honestly my favorite way to eat pussy. It causes me a bit of cognitive dissonance as a Dom, but I work through my problems. The angle and the pressure are just right for me to really give my girl an explosive orgasm.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? I eat her pussy to get her dripping wet.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Mmm, if her waking up to realize I was eating her counts.
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Lose track of time...I would guess maybe 20, 30 minutes?
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Sure. I don't spend hugely long amounts of time with my tongue down inside her then, but I'm not shy about it either, and I'll gladly lick all around her and suck on her clit to give her another orgasm before we collapse in a sweaty pile.

[Do not create threads or polls asking questions that will lead to underage content. Discussions of underage sexuality are prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back