The Birth of Horny Town U.S.A.

Sure, but I bet "Bolero" would give a bigger buzz...
But Andy always says "You ain't just whistling Dixie" and by god he wanted Dixie to be the whistle on this toy.

"Men," as Lenore would say with a slight eyeroll, "He's gonna joke his way right out of my bed."

I thought that the Futter Boys, had consulted with the Biology and Music departments and had developed a special way of interpreting music, the egg has a USB port and can be reprogrammed to allow an ipod to connect, to allow the joggers in "Climax Extension and Sensory Acceptance" class to gain a finer appreciation to Bolero, or even Bach fugues, although Heavy Metal base lines seem to be popular in the trial subjects.
 
Yes, everyone agrees that Futter Nerds are HOT!

The Girls at the Institute are always fucking up their lap tops, to get Software Engineering Nerd to twiddle their bits.

"Oh, Randy, I know it's ten o'clock, but my paper is due in the morning and I have to get it off my hard drive, Please, I'll make it worth the trip across town."
 
I thought that the Futter Boys, had consulted with the Biology and Music departments and had developed a special way of interpreting music, the egg has a USB port and can be reprogrammed to allow an ipod to connect, to allow the joggers in "Climax Extension and Sensory Acceptance" class to gain a finer appreciation to Bolero, or even Bach fugues, although Heavy Metal base lines seem to be popular in the trial subjects.
"hey hey mama said the way you Move gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove!

Dur dur dur dur nur nur nur, der ner nur nur derdled derdle derdle dur. "
 
I was looking for something to cue the Mayor's desire for condom machines.

Perhaps a personal/family failure of condom availability spurred her drive for mandatory machines? Or a new study released by HISH's that restroom condom machines are more likely to spur condom use than even free condoms provided by schools -- no embarassing face-to-face with the school nurse involved, you see.

Or maybe both a personal motive and a scientific motive?
 
Perhaps a personal/family failure of condom availability spurred her drive for mandatory machines? Or a new study released by HISH's that restroom condom machines are more likely to spur condom use than even free condoms provided by schools -- no embarassing face-to-face with the school nurse involved, you see.

Or maybe both a personal motive and a scientific motive?

How about she has the local condom dispenser contract monopolistically wrapped? It's an economic motive.
 
How about she has the local condom dispenser contract monopolistically wrapped? It's an economic motive.

Nope, that Mr; Gilhoulie's province!

It fits, WH had the key, her daughter is a freshman this coming year, and has been glowing about her acceptance int to not only Futter University, but HISH's acceptance of her in the "special Horner extension Studies program.
 
Is there a lesbian Sorority on or off campus?

If so What's it called?
 
I don't think one has been mentioned yet, but there definitely SHOULD be one. And I think it should be both adult and non-adult. Makes it more fun that way - hey, even avid smut readers need to explore new literary interests now and then (at least I do). Plus, there is a lot of eroticism in Great Literature, stuff that teachers conveniently pass over in the classroom . . . I was 25 before I realized just how *dirty* Walt Whitman's poetry is . . .

Whitman, dirty?
*gets out her notebook*

Remember the two campus Futter University. The Liberal Arts campus will have a huge selection of literature, esp. fiction, history, social sciences, etc. and the Math and Engineering campus (formerly Horner Military Institute) will fill in with all the geeky, test tube and gears sort of thing. If there are to be two book stores in the town itself, then if one sells 'adult' literature (and Lenore's custom dildoes, filmy lingerie, leather goods for the connoisseur, etc.) then the other should be more of the antiquarian sort. Alfred's Antiquaries is only open Tues-Fri. afternoons or by appointment unless the opening of trout season occurs on Tues-Fri. then he's gone for the entire week. Alfred is balding, wears bow ties (even on the trout stream), has an entire closet of tweed jackets with elbow patches and really considers his store as a place for storing most of his beloved books. Getting him to actually sell you something is considered among Horner Springs' more esoteric genteel sports. Mostly people just go there to talk about books since half the store is taken up by a rag rug surrounded by ladderback rocking chairs. There's also a constant supply of hot water and a variety of teas for the asking.

Alfred is an absolute necessity. If he has a beard.

If there are just two bookstores in town, they are Barnes & Noble and Borders. Finding any other bookstore in small cities in the west is getting to be as hard as finding a department store not named Walmart, Target or K-Mart.

eek! reality! get it off me!
I think with the college in town there is an opportunity for an independent bookseller.

Violette is tall and pale, with long spidery fingers and slick dark hair. She came to town from New York a few years ago, to try to escape the pressures of city life, but she still dresses and carries herself like Subway wasn't just an alternative to Quizno's. The Mountain Bookshop and Cafe was her attempt to bring in a little income, and was fortunate enough to pick up the textbook business when the college store closed.

Between the textbooks and the cafe, Violette has managed to stay afloat, and keeps a part of the space available as a bookstore. Her eye for hiring the very prettiest (male and female) baristas has been her most successful advertising scheme, so far, as the students who come in for the textbooks tend to come back for the muffins. And the cappuccino.
 
Alfred is the only man in town who can pull off a grey Van Dyke. Normally such a set of whiskers requires dark color but somehow Alfred can do it with salt and pepper. No one is quite sure why. He keeps his beard short to make sure that his flamboyant, and sometimes risque', bow ties are easily visible.

Violette keeps staring at the Van Dyke, wondering how it would feel and where it would feel best . . .
 
Last edited:
Could someone recommend a good Real Estate Agent in Horny Springs?

Lester is going to buy a house out on Slippery Dick Road, above the River. I need the name and description of a Female (married) RE agent and thought if someone is doing the Real Estate Angle, I'd just use an existing character to add to the mix.

Lester gets Brent Jameson, who owns his own construction business called "Hammer Men" to 'fix up the place. Brent's Grandfather had built the house and barn back in the 20's and he still has the plans which shows the hidden passageways and the trap door to the hidden celler.

Lester find the celler hasn't been used for a long time, it still has the still and 20 quart jars of 'shine in it.
 
'Scuse me but I think "Slippery Dick Road" is a tad too obvious as a notified name.
 
'Scuse me but I think "Slippery Dick Road" is a tad too obvious as a notified name.
A town known as "Horny Springs" is bound to have a few street names that are double entendres -- Slippery Dick sounds to me like the name of a (locally) notorious ne'er-do'well in the city's past.
 
I agree. And possibly there is a boulder with a small bronze plaque attached that explains the name and the man's local repute at the intersection where it joins Main or Juniper or some other more normally titled thoroughfare.
 
Horner Springs Map!!!

If you would like a map, please PM me with an email address.
 
Slippery Dick Road was named for Richard Horner, cousin of the Founder, who after several tries at industry, found a job with Wilson's Lard and Offal as a lard salesman.

The house was built in the 20's for a notorious moonshiner.
 
If you would like a map, please PM me with an email address.

Folks, you may know that I maintain a blogging community at http://probablepossible.com and a forum; http://story.probablepossible.com . Would it be useful to establish a group blog for this project? or a subforum dedicated to it? Work can remain private untill it gets published on lit. And the blogging system supports image uploads and such.

Alternately, googlegroups work very well as a clearinghouse for things like this.
 
Last edited:
Are you serious, or just making it up, like authors do?:D

Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills. :D

Delta Lambda Phi, a fraternity started by gay men for all men. It prides itself on its membership of gay, bisexual and 'progressive' (whatever that means) men. I suppose someone who was cynical, conservative but fair-minded would also be welcome?
 
Glynndah says that the map is still incomplete and the version she sent out has errors. It remains a work in progress.
 
Delta Lambda Phi, a fraternity started by gay men for all men. It prides itself on its membership of gay, bisexual and 'progressive' (whatever that means) men. I suppose someone who was cynical, conservative but fair-minded would also be welcome?
As long as they don't mind watching guys macking on each other at breakfast, sure they're welcome. :D

Or watching gay porn on the flatscreen. Or all-male daisy chains at parties instead of sorority sisters getting gangbanged.

Sure-- if some conservative or progressive hetero guy can handle a lot of gay sexuality in his face, but I don't think he'd be all that straight, really. ;)

Those open membership things are fine for Campus organisations, but in your frat house you want to be able to do the do that IS gayness, without worrying about damaging your political allie's delicate sensibilities.
 
Last edited:
As long as they don't mind watching guys macking on each other at breakfast, sure they're welcome. :D

Or watching gay porn on the flatscreen. Or all-male daisy chains at parties instead of sorority sisters getting gangbanged.

Sure-- if some conservative or progressive hetero guy can handle a lot of gay sexuality in his face, but I don't think he'd be all that straight, really. ;)

Those open membership things are fine for Campus organisations, but in your frat house you want to be able to do the do that IS gayness, without worrying about damaging your political allie's delicate sensibilities.

I think you've got it. Political allies are one thing but personal involvement would be quite another. And can you imagine each bedroom having to have a sign on the door indicating whether or not casual invitations to a 69 would be welcome or not? Their statement of purpose sounds good in the abstract but how well it work in practical terms is questionable. I think it was written to cover any legal contingencies. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top