• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol..yeah thats what i meant :rolleyes:
Venues, times etc

Times...yeah, like instead of getting fucked four times in one evening, make it three...

I've never heard a girl refer to her holes as venues. Maybe that's a british term...

Last edited:
Good evening Beth - hope this day and well now night for you finds you well.
And thank you !! (I am sure you know what I mean)

Sorry I passed out the other night and well last night too. It was that 24 hour work shift I pulled.
Will be around tonight some probably much later. Hope we can speak soon :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Morning everyone :)

I have my voice back today and have been using that to record my singing :) Dictaphones are fun lol

Not sure Ill bleed your ears with an audio of it though! Ive been using it to assess my voice..since its been a while since I had lessons now. I need to keep up the critique side.

Anyways Im good..i seem to be 'clearing' in a healthy fashion so hopefully I will be back on form soon.

Morning everyone :)

I have my voice back today and have been using that to record my singing :) Dictaphones are fun lol

Not sure Ill bleed your ears with an audio of it though! Ive been using it to assess my voice..since its been a while since I had lessons now. I need to keep up the critique side.

Anyways Im good..i seem to be 'clearing' in a healthy fashion so hopefully I will be back on form soon.

glad to hear you are clearing, just been catching up on your thread, very lovely indeed, just clicking subscribe :rose::rose:

Hi scottie :) Welcome to the thread.

Thanks hunni :kiss: I hope I can keep you interested in the group

well after just listening to your 1000th gift, you have my complete attention, not to mention standing at attention:cattail:

well after just listening to your 1000th gift, you have my complete attention, not to mention standing at attention:cattail:

Yeah im trying to think of how to top that for the 2000th..if you guys get me to the 2000th post that is ;)

I was just thinking that I have this whole side of me that I havent explored in ages. Years even.

I am a very creative person..in every form of creativity too. I used to be a professional dancer. I did competitions in a dance group and was planning on going for medals but had to pull out of the class.

I spent a lot of time in the acting/production world. I directed my own production of Grease and co-directs 2 pantomimes. I enjoy acting myself but I also enjoy watching, children especially, grow into a role.

I also sing. I was going to do a performance once but the event got cancelled and not long after that I stopped having lessons. I sing a lot now. Music has been a part of my life forever. I took up playing the violin when I was 9 years old and stopped when I was around 14 to concentrate on my studies. I self taught myself the piano and singing kind of built from that. I find music can be very emotive. I use singing to expel bad moods or heighten a good one.

On the art side..i like photography, sketching and I liek making things out of clay. My sketching could be improved many times over :) But I am working on that!

Im not really sure why I am rambling on..boring you all to death! I guess I just wanted to share a part of me. Writer/am pic model isnt the only side of me, and i wanted to show more of me :)

I feel like I neglected this massive part of myself over the last couple of years. I stopped writing anything for about 5 years. Didnt draw or produce any art for much longer than that.

I stopped living really for a long time. Just survived on a day to day basis. I was homeless for a while and all this stuff that I enjoy got put on the back burnerwhilst I struggled to find my feet. I dont know who said it but someone said about how being in a dark place, or difficult place, is good for writing.

I found the opposite. Yes, living through hardships gives you more experience for wirting etc. But I couldn't write until I felt safe again. Strangely enough being threatened with a knife wasn't overly inspiring at the time ;)

Now of course it helps me fill out a character. I can write with greater depth. I am ready to reconnect all the parts of myself again. Its an exciting time to know me ;) Because you get to see more of my layers.

I can understand that, I'm the same. Perhaps not with wirting or anything, cause I don't write enough to call myself a writer. But I don't like doing things unless I feel 'safe' or established, however you like to think of it.
I'm glad I can know you at this time in yourself, and I hope that I can be a small part of helping you in whatever way =] :rose:

:) You can help by reading and responding to my rambles :D
On a more serious note you help by being a friend :rose: And by reminding me to take myself less seriously ^.^

I feel like I neglected this massive part of myself over the last couple of years. I stopped writing anything for about 5 years. Didnt draw or produce any art for much longer than that.

I stopped living really for a long time. Just survived on a day to day basis. I was homeless for a while and all this stuff that I enjoy got put on the back burnerwhilst I struggled to find my feet. I dont know who said it but someone said about how being in a dark place, or difficult place, is good for writing.

I found the opposite. Yes, living through hardships gives you more experience for wirting etc. But I couldn't write until I felt safe again. Strangely enough being threatened with a knife wasn't overly inspiring at the time ;)

Now of course it helps me fill out a character. I can write with greater depth. I am ready to reconnect all the parts of myself again. Its an exciting time to know me ;) Because you get to see more of my layers.

You have a lot of hidden talents Beth! Even I feel uncomfortable about rambling, but after some experience i have found that it helps.

People take interest in you and their advice helps. :)

Its great that you want to start again with all the creativity in your life, it tells me you are a multifaceted person and I'm honoured to be your friend!

And as Denny said we are here to be your critic/perverts always :D

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Best Wishes for your endeavours :)
:rose:

Thanks :) I have many more than this but I dont want to sit spouting them off like a job interview candidate :)

Its just nice to share bits with you guys.

Actually I have a nice poem to share with you guys. Give me a sec to copy and paste it. Its a nice poem..uplifting :)

Sinking. I am sinking
But where is the water, you ask
It is in my heart, my friend

Drowning. I am drowning
But where is the water, you ask

After a moment you look at me
Drowning. I am drowning, you say
But where is the water, I ask

So here we sit, two people drowning in our hearts
My friend, I ask, why are we drowning?
The pain, my friend, the pain is too big

Your face is tight, my face is tight
Why are we alone, I ask
The fear, my friend, the fear is too big

I sit quietly for a moment and ponder your words
There is a way, I say, a way to swim
But how, you say, how do I swim?
It is in our hearts, my friend

I slowly take your hand and squeeze it gently
We will not sink, we will not drown
We will swim together, my friend

Thats nice Beth =] Not totally my thing, but I see the beauty of it.

I wonder how difficult it would be to write a sex poem. My next task maybe?

Last edited:
Quotes_and_Sayings_by_LimeGreen2217.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing about yourself. I wish more people here would do that. Many of us really are interested in more than just seeing your tits. I love people who are creative. Sounds like you have some amazing gifts and need to explore and develop them now that you have got some stability in your life. I agree the experiences are helpful, but the lifestyle you describe is not good for the creative process generally. I hope your friends here at lit can help with that. I hope you've got some good real life friends as well. What style of music do you like to play and sing?

Thanks so much for sharing about yourself. I wish more people here would do that. Many of us really are interested in more than just seeing your tits. I love people who are creative. Sounds like you have some amazing gifts and need to explore and develop them now that you have got some stability in your life. I agree the experiences are helpful, but the lifestyle you describe is not good for the creative process generally. I hope your friends here at lit can help with that. I hope you've got some good real life friends as well. What style of music do you like to play and sing?

Afternoon Mr Ron,

Youre welcome :) I have a few real life friends who give me a focal point.

I like playing classical music because it can mean something different to every person who hears it and every time you play it. You take from it what you need :) Singing wise..anything melodic. I did a recording of Only Hope by Mandy Moore this morning. Its the song off one of my favourite films - A walk to remember.

The movie The Wedding Date made me fall in love with Michael Buble..amongst other things in the film :) Its a really good british flick actually. We do romancy stuff well over here because its not too hallmarky :D

Another artist I like singing along with is Victoria Hart. What ever happened to romance is a fun song to sing

Back