Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekowboy

Edgar Allan Bro
Nope I'm on it

The Isolated Blurt Thread XXX: Well Endowed Cock Sleeves

A working title.

Last edited:
Yes. On the other hand, if a building collapsed killing someone and it was your fault, you'd expect something of a reprimand. You probably couldn't expect the population to immediately turn on any inquest findings and say that no-one understood the problems of architects, and that we should leave them alone, and OK so some people died but they ought not to have been climbing the stairs three at a time, or jumping up and down on the balcony, or whatever.

actually if a building collapsed it would probably be the structural engineers ass, not mine. but i hear you.

what i don't care for is how the public at large judges events prematurely, based on their own feelings and prejudices, without knowing all, or even some, of the facts of the incident. consequences should be acceptable when wrongdoing has been proven, not merely suspected.

glad i didn't 'win', then a lot of folks would be grumbling about having to take me off their Iggy lists. :)

carry on!

actually if a building collapsed it would probably be the structural engineers ass, not mine. but i hear you.

what i don't care for is how the public at large judges events prematurely, based on their own feelings and prejudices, without knowing all, or even some, of the facts of the incident. consequences should be acceptable when wrongdoing has been proven, not merely suspected.

Yeah, I hate when they do that.

if there's one thing i hate it's being recruited into doing shit before i've even finished making breakfast.

SK is the winner!

Why are our temps like Texas? Another record breaking day of heat and humidity. Where is the rain?

CpgN_JLWgAEXMYv.jpg:large

It has happened - I have a TPS report. They cannot expect any of us to discuss this report without sniggering like teenagers. I just need a red stapler now.

I will be spending the rest of my life telling people how to pronounce Gal Godot's name correctly.

It has happened - I have a TPS report. They cannot expect any of us to discuss this report without sniggering like teenagers. I just need a red stapler now.
Time to start writing a program to move all those fractions of a penny into your bank account.

also, despite gal gadot's amazing awesomeness the fact that dc seems intent on making shittier and shittier movies makes me very worried for wonder woman. a good trailer is nice and a lead who looks almost as if she was born for the part is like a miracle, but i just can't shake this worried feeling. it makes me sad. also, i highly doubt she'll say suffering sappho even once and that would just be a waste.

I am like that about my pen and calculator. Seriously. I have at least two of each in each shop and backups at home.

Saw a hamburger in another thread and started thinking about burgers past.

Then I thought about fast food burgers not McD's, BK, Wendy's and remembered Bud's Broiler in New Orleans. Tasty and inexpensive.

07.jpg

And now I'm hungry. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back