Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love

Distractions



Sister Mary Josephine heard Gary start the shower and immediately realized he had not yet handed out his wet clothes. Thinking that he might have started the water to let it warm up while he undressed, she waited a moment, trying to forget that an attractive, intelligent, interesting, and sweet young man would soon stand naked in her bathroom. When she heard the rippled glass shower door bang shut, however, and the random splashing of the stream, she knew he had forgotten to give her his sodden clothing.

Mature practicality replaced a moment’s indecision. She knocked on the door and called: “Gary, you forgot to send out your wet clothes. If I don’t get them in the dryer now, you’ll be stuck here half the night.”

 
To be

"Gary," Sister Mary Josephine called, "you forgot to send out your wet clothes. If I don't get them in the dryer now, you'll be stuck here half the night."

Gary quickly rinsed off and said, "Yes, Sister, just a minute."

He gathered his wet clothes and started towards the door, wrapping a towel (blue and leafy) around his waist. Opening the door, he handed Sister his arms full of wet khakis, boxers, socks and shirt. He saw Sister's eyes quickly scan the tent he had made with his dick and his towel, but she regained her senses after gripping his hand and helped him through the open door.

"Thank you, Sister. I am hot, erm, I mean, I am warm already." He stepped into the small hall and turned towards the living room and sat on the couch, considering how much he should show. He crossed his legs as he sat down.
 
Last edited:
Freudian Slip



Sister Mary Josephine ended up first putting Gary’s cloths, which she noticed smeared with mud from the river into which he’d fallen, into the washing machine. She added a pod of detergent and set the appliance for its shortest cycle. All the time, she thought about the bulge in the towel wrapped around the young man’s waist, wondering whether he was that unaware, indiscreet, or brazen.

In any event, she had to address the situation. She opened the door to the right of her washer and dryer and entered her walk-in closet. Rummaging around a basket of old clothes, she found the roomiest robe she owned, made of simple blue terrycloth. She took it out to the studio’s small living area and set it on the near corner of the white sectional sofa.

“I think this should fit you well enough,” she told Gary, keeping her gaze on his eyes so as to avoid ogling the intriguingly tall rise in the fabric across his lap. “It will be nicer than that damp towel. Speaking of which, I’m going to change into something more comfortable myself.”

She winced as she turned away and returned to the closet. She had not meant to use the cliche about changing “into something more comfortable.” She hoped Gary, with his youth, did not even know what that traditionally implied. She likewise hoped that, by saying it, she had not revealed to much, to him or herself, of her own subconscious thoughts.

 
La Petite Mort

As Sister Mary Josephine walked to the closet, Gary stood, and once her back had turned, dropped the towel, his taut body totally exposed. He put on the robe slowly, absently, his mind trying to process the scenario unfolding before him.

His heart racing, he wondered what "something more comfortable" meant. In his many fantasies, Gary had imagined Sister in various stages of dress and undress. He imagined her in a shirt and blue jeans, the tight denim holding what he fantasizes was a nice ass. There was also the bikini fantasy, her wet hair teasing her barely covered breasts. Most often, of course, was the nude Sister Mary Josephine, with everything lovely and open. Gary tried to fight these visions, his Catholic conscience reminding him that sex with anyone before marriage was a sin, but sex with a nun, imagined or otherwise, would send him straight to hell.

During his masturbation sessions, when he gave himself over to these fantasies, he consoled himself in the knowledge that he was in love with her, with her mind, her wit, her mouth, her everything. He always said her name as he came. That had to count for something.
 
Last edited:
In the Closet



As soon as she closed the walk-in closet door, Sister Mary Josephine carefully removed her habit and hung or set its components on their usual hangers and shelves. She tried to ignore the eager excitement that made her hands tremble as she went about this everyday task. As part of the routine, she removed her bra before remembering she would still need it.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror, wearing nothing but her white cotton panties. The small nipples perched on her full round breasts had crinkled into sharp points. It felt as if the ache from each connected to her loins by myriad tiny electric strands, powering the empty yearning between her thighs. She had not had a man since long before taking her vows, and had resigned herself to never knowing love’s unique ecstasies again. She had never anticipated having a man for whom she already felt affection showering in her apartment, nor the natural effect the situation would have on her. She sighed and tried to return her thoughts to the simple task of changing clothes.

She remembered enough of her old life to recognize how men reacted to her thin hips and pert butt when she wore blue jeans. So, instead, she pulled on a pair of pleated red slacks, hoping these seemed businesslike rather than sexy. To avoid obviousness in that regard, she went informal on top, covering her breasts in a black halter then pulling a black T-shirt over that. She knew she could have picked a baggier outfit, but could not resist the vain desire to look at least nice in front of Gary. She could address that vanity the next time she went to Confession, intending to commit no other sin this evening.

She found a hair toy the same color as her slacks and used it to put her long tresses in a loose bun behind her head.

attachment.php


She took one last look in the mirror and confirmed that she looked pretty, but not seductive. Reassured by this, she turned and opened the closet door.



 

Attachments

  • p00013a.jpg
    p00013a.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
Within Thy Bosom

When Sister Mary Josephine walked out of the closet, Gary's nerve endings began to twitch due to sensory overload. He had seen her shy smile before, a smile he always thought was meant for him alone.

But he was not prepared for her lovely dark hair and pretty neck. He was less prepared for the hint of cleavage that emerged from her black blouse, her round breasts perky beneath. And the red slacks she wore fitted perfectly to her lithe form, her perfect ass shaking gently with her walk. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. Gary was truly speechless.

He could not take his eyes off her, moving from smile to breasts to legs. He felt his blood surge towards his loins, his heart pounding with a mix of joy, excitement, lust.

As Sister approached the couch, Gary, ever the gentleman, stood to greet her. As he rose, his robe fell open, and in his fumbling efforts to close it, he tripped over the sash and fell, exposing his hard, throbbing penis.
 
Last edited:
Clumsiness



Never expecting to see such a sight again, Sister Mary Josephine’s gaze locked on Gary’s impressive erection from the moment he stood and his robe fell open, to while he tried to disentangle the sash from his ankle, until he lay on the floor at her feet, his hard penis sticking up like a sundial. Then she saw Gary looking at her face and realized how she must look, staring down wide-eyed at his groin, her mouth wide open with surprise. She immediately turned around and took a few steps toward the kitchen.

“That’s your second fall today,” she said with her back to him. “Are you sure there isn’t something wrong?”

Then, trying to lighten the mood, she added, “At least you fell on your back. Had you fallen face first, you might have broken something.”

She winced, realizing she should have not made that reference, but she could not get the image of his stiff organ out of her mind.




 
Shy Love

For a cloudy moment, Gary lay in a heap on the floor on his back, the robe open and everything splayed, Sister Mary Josephine with her back turned to him. In short, the most embarrassing time of his life.

In her kindness, however, Sister made light of the situation and her kind words forged a connection between his heart and his head. His mind crackled, his legs found strength, and as he rose, his voice found purpose as his soul rekindled.

"For all our words are short and lame of breath and stumble," he declaimed to Sister's back, moving her to turn towards him, caught by his passion.

"And you surpass them, though I know not why," he continued, striding towards her and allowing his robe to fall to the floor.

"Shy love I think of you as the day wanes and as the sun sinks deep into the ocean and as the stars turn round above in silent motion."

As he drew closer, he stretched out his hand to touch her arm, her smile slow but sure to come. The echo of his poetry hung fast in the air between them as he naked knelt before her, his hand traveling down the side of her quivering body.
 
Poetry in Motion


The poem Gary recited seemed vaguely Shakespearean, but Sister Mary Josephine could not place its source. This effort distracting her, together with her own sexual unease, and its wholly fantastical unexpectedness, allowed Gary to shed the robe and, his gentle hand caressing her left side, drop to his knees nude before her. She trembled with desire for more of his touch.

“Don’t...” she nonetheless protested backing off and again turning away from him. “We shouldn’t.... We can’t.... I’m sorry if I led you on by inviting you here. Now please get dressed and sit back down.”





 
Love poems

Having let his soul speak directly to Sister Mary Josephine's heart by quoting one of Shakespeare's obscure love poems, Gary realized, with great sadness and alarm, that he was in a new and forbidden place. A place that not even the best intentions could allow a normal love to take root and thrive.

Not wanting give Sister Mary Josephine any further discomfort, Gary pulled his still wet clothes from the dryer and put them on, a pall of regret hanging between them both. His mind raced ahead of his heart as he thought of transferring to another school, moving to another town, even joining the army, if it would protect Sister and give his now broken heart time to heal. He looked at her one last time as he started to leave her apartment.
 
Indecision



Sister Mary Josephine watched Gary get dressed in his wet,
soapy clothes. She saw, as he pulled on his briefs, that his erection had nearly subsided. Despite her Master’s Degree in English Literature, she could not find the words to address this situation. She felt he was making a mistake, and one much more serious than walking home with laundry detergent soaking into his skin.

The whole time, he kept his head drooped, never looking at her. Once fully clothed, he walked straight to the door. He finally turned to her as his hand settled on the doorknob. His face revealed a pall of regret. He opened the door.

“Wait!” she called instinctively, and with noticable desperaton. To try to cover this, she said: “I... We need to talk.”



 
As Gary ruefully turned the doorknob to leave Sister Mary Joesphine's apartment, he stopped when she said, "We need to talk."

He was relieved on many levels as he backed away from the door. His clothes were not only wet, they were soapy, and the detergent made him itch all over. Cold and wet as well, but nothing could distract him from the pain in his heart, the ache of his soul, the emptiness he saw in a future without Sister.

He squished back into the apartment, uncertain as to what Sister wanted to talk about, but fairly sure it would be a letting down gently speech, bringing in the Church, Sister's vows and virginity (and his) and Lord knows what else. He did not expect encouragement, exoneration, or engagement.

He retrieved the robe from the floor and put it on the couch. Even at this moment, when the final rejection loomed before him, Gary still thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He sat on the robe, wet, cold, and minutes away from goodbye.
 
Last edited:
Decision



Sister Mary Josephine wondered why she had complicated things so. If she had just let Gary walk out the door, it all would have worked out. She could have talked to him tomorrow in the safe neutral ground of school and straightened out this situation.

The trouble was, she knew why she told him to stay. Having made that decision, any conversation they had here and now could go only one way. She might as well delay the inevitable no longer.

“Gary, there’s still
detergent in your clothes,” she told him. “It will give you a rash all over your body, and we’d do well not having to explain that to your parents. Go put your clothes back in the washer and get back in the shower and rinse off.”


 
And the water shall wash it all away

Gary could not believe his ears as Sister delivered the news that he would not have to leave. In truth, he was beginning to itch, the detergent that still clung to his clothes irritating his skin. He mentally filed away his farewell speeches and the "I will love you forevers" that he had planned to say on what he expected to be his sad departure.

He got up form the couch, facing Sister, and slowly peeled off his clothing and walked it to the washer. Sister followed him, her eyes focused on his ass. As he bent over to put the clothes in the apwasher, she could see his balls and penis dangling in the space between his thighs. He left the starting of the washer to Sister, who also bent over, giving Gary a full glimpse of her bra and stomach under her chemise.

As she stood up, her eyes caught his. She moved towards him and put one hand on his shoulder as she she drew closer. He pressed against her, his hardness brushing against her red slacks. He kissed her beautiful soft neck, his hand caressing her back. She pulled back gently and took his hand and led him to the shower.
 
Out of Control



Nearly six years had passed since Sister Mary Josephine — back then known simply as Josie Cortesogno — had been with a man. Seeing Gary undress for her finally overwhelmed her resistance. She felt as if she now barely controlled her own actions as she took his hand and led him back to the shower.

“Get the water going,” she told him. When he turned to comply, she shed her T-shirt and removed the halter top. Now bare above the waist, the interplay of light between the room’s mirrors and shower door cast incandescent highlights across her ivory skin. She let her hair down and watched with lascivious anticipation for his reaction when her turned and saw her like this for the first time.

attachment.php



 

Attachments

  • p00018a.jpg
    p00018a.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
Your skin doth beguile me

Gary kept his hand in the shower for a few minutes, ostensibly to make sure the temperature was right, but in reality, torn between nervousness and anticipation with what may happen next. Able to wait no longer, he turned to face Sister Mary Josephine.

He almost came when he saw her bare, beautiful breasts, her lovely black hair framing her nipples just so. With every ounce of his being, he fought off the orgasm that was ready to launch from his penis, his cock remaining stiff. He strode towards her slowly, not wanting to rush a thing. When he reached her, he kissed her very softly on the lips, her reluctant arms moving around him to draw him nearer.

While his 18 year old libido was urging him to touch and grab everything in sight, a smarter, calmer voice inside him urged restraint. His tongue found hers as she gently petted his ass while their kisses grew more intense. His hands stroked her back gently and he felt her breasts press agianst his bare stomach, her nipples alive.

As he starter to speak, before he could say anything, Sister said, "Call me Josie, Gary." "Josie," he tried and tried again between kisses, her name like music.

Gary began to kiss his way down her body as he pulled them both towards the shower, his mouth pulling lightly on her nipples as she moaned softly into his ear. When his hand reached her slacks, he backed off a bit and started to kneel as he unbuttoned her pants, her panties slowly revealed as he pulled down the zipper. Soon he was kneeling, face to face, so to speak, with her pussy still covered in cotton, and he kissed her there oh so gently . . .
 
Last edited:
Confession



Sister Mary Josephine gasped when Gary kissed her womanhood through the thin cotton of her panties. Nearly six years had passed since any man had touched her there.

“I love that!” She moaned and involuntarily sighed. “Love oral sex....”


 
Taste of heaven

"I love that," Sister Mary Josephine moaned and involuntarily sighed. "I love oral sex."

Gary clutched her ass as he pulled her panties down, her lovely black pubic hair, gently trimmed, right before him.

His kisses down her leg followed her panties to the floor as her hands wove in his hair. He kissed his way back up her leg to her vagina, her wet delicious scent starting to fill the bathroom.

He spread her legs and began to lick her lower lips, very slowly, deliberately as she rocked and writhed above him. Sister's wetness was delicious and growing, dabbling on his nose as his tongue separated large labia from small. As the closest Gary had ever been to a pussy, at least face to face, he was determined to explore, ignoring the discomfort of his knees on the hard floor.

Sister gasped as his tongue entered her, his hands gripping her lovely ass as he ventured into her. He could not believe how delicious she was, musky and sweetness coating her walls and almost cascading over his face. As he fucked her with his tongue, he could hear an occasional moan of a muffled "Fuck" as he drove deeper, his nose just under her clit.

He found her clit with his tongue and slipped his finger into her pussy, causing her moans to ricochet off the walls of the bathroom.
 
Anatomy Lesson



Sister Mary Josephine assumed that shy, intellectual Gary, despite his good looks, had no previous intimate experience with women. On the other hand, she knew him as well read, thoughtful, and reflective. It would not require more than a basic understanding of female sexual anatomy to know how to please a woman as he pleasured her now.

Nearly six years had passed since Sister Mary Josephine — back then known simply as Josie Cortesogno — had been with a man. While her own fingers had, on rare occasion, replaced in her new life what male appendages had once done for her, that had never truly satisfied her. Thus, when Gary slipped a finger into her just as he started to lick her clitoris, she reacted instantly.

Fuck!” the young nun screamed breathlessly. “Gary! Oh fuck... I’m coming!!!”

 
Oh when shall I die

Or when shall I cum, Gary thought, using Shakespeare's euphemism for orgasm as Sister Mary Josephine announced that she was coming. He grew even more aroused when she said, "Fuck! fuck, Gary, I'm coming." But he put his pleasure aside, his throbbing penis rubbing against Sister's leg, he continued to explore her clit, her deliciousness beginning to coat his face. His finger worked in tandem with his tongue, something he saw once in a movie online.

The woman she used to be, young, sensual, and even coarse, crowded out her sisterhood as she played with his hair and begged him to keep fucking her with his tongue. She rocked her pussy against his face, abandon taking over. Josie began to long for his penis inside her, feeling it on her leg as he ate her.

She began to shudder and moan as his tongue enciircled her clit. His fingers probed the space between her cheeks as he pulled her into the shower, her now shed clothes making a puddle on the bathroom floor. As the water cascaded over her pussy and into his mouth, she began to jolt, her orgasm washing over her like the water above. She writhed as his tongue tried to stay inside her. As Sister came, she dug her nails into her shoulder, and came, a lovely little death that lasted a few minutes. He was almost as ecstatic as she was, happy that he was able to make her feel so good.

Gary felt her shuddering slow and was pulled up by his hair. She gave him a fierce kiss, tasting her pussy on his tongue and lips. He moved his hand to one oh her breasts and squeezed it gently as they kissed, causing her to moan again. He felt her hand glide down his tummy, over his pubes, and on his shaft. She whispered, "your turn," as she began to stroke him.
 
Easy Now



“Your turn,” Sister Mary Josephine whispered in Gary’s ear as she softly stroked his already stiff penis. She knew — given his age, temperament, and the duration of this erection — that he would not last long, even with just this minor stimulation. So, getting on her knees before him, she took his hard organ gently into her mouth. She continued to minimize the contact, simply closing her lips around the shaft, just behind the head, while slowly and delicately circling this with the tip of her tongue.

 
Off With His Head

When Sister Mary Josephine took his head into her mouth, Gary moaned immediately, a rough moan that echoed lightly in the shower. He almost came then, when Sister's tongue first began to tease the head of his cock. Their eyes met as he looked down at her, slowly making her way down his shaft.

He was determined to stay hard for as long as possible, his goal being to make passionate love to her. For he was truly in love and the light touch of her mouth on his shaft, the view of her lovely breasts and nipples, wet from the shower only made him more determined to please her later.

Gary played with Sister's hair as she took him deeeper into her mouth ever so slowly. Her fingernails drew gentle trails on his ass as her tongue cradled his shaft. As he tried to find a way to touch her pussy with his foot, that slight movement in her mouth triggered the first drop of precum. He said, silently, "not yet, not yet" as his fluids started to gather in his loins.
 
Like Riding a Bicycle



Gary impressed Sister Mary Josephine by how long he had resisted coming as she gave him impassioned fellatio. Of course, nearly six years had passed since she had last done this, but she did not think she had fallen out of practice that badly. She could feel the tension in his buttocks as she grasped them as he fought to withhold his seed.

With the end of his penis wet from her mouth, she brought her soft right hand around to gently take hold of Gary’s erection just behind the head, spreading the wetness back over the entire shaft with repeated strokes. Meanwhile, her tongue started to play across the engorged head. After a moment of this, as her encircling hand continued to stroke up and down the back two-thirds of his stiff shaft, her mouth, with lips covering her teeth, wrapped around his hard organ just behind the head. Her slick tongue immediately swirled around its sensitive perimeter as she looked up to gauge Gary’s reaction.


 
The earth moves

As Sister's tongue swirled around Gary's cock, he realized there was no way he could hold back for much longer. Her mouth was wonderful, playing his organ like a fine instrument, her tongue not missing an inch of his seven, her mouth soft and warm and wet as he remembered her pussy being.

That last thought sent all of his fluids rushing forward, arriving in a burst in Sister's mouth as she continued to suck him. Wide eyed at first and never taking her eyes off Gary, she swallowed his hot seed, a river of sweet cum that continued for some moments. He played with her hair as she gulped, with just a small drop or two escaping her lips.

The water rushed over them as Sister brought herself up, kissing his penis one more time. She kissed Gary hungrily, her tongue still sticky with Gary's seed. For his part, he was surprised that he was not at all repulsed by the notion of tasting his cum. His hand drifted down her tummy to between her legs, his fingers reaching her wet mound.
 
Safety First



Despite having come just minutes earlier, Sister Mary Josephine felt her juices start to flow again when Gary’s fingers slowly plowed through her wet pubic hair. She sighed softly and rested her forhead on his muscular shoulder.

“Gary,” she whispered. “I’m not on the Pill or anything. So what we’ve done is really all we can do tonight.”






 
Last edited:
Back
Top