The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home from the Sidejob From Hell. Actually, I have been home for several hours from it. I took a nap, too. I got paid for it, and I finished, and it looked good. All of these things are important.


Even though it's in the 80s, the humidity is down and the windows are open. The fansn are running and it feels good.


I should go out and cut the grass, but as sure as I do, the new housemate will call needing a ride home.


Fuck it, I'll go do it anyway. In a minute . . . .

4267z.jpg


B7FOGgOCIAA12Em.jpg:large


sexy-lingerie-big-tits.jpg
 
Happy Sunday!!!


It's drag racing, so it's Race In Pairs.


That's the best I have on 1/4 cup coffee.


And it hasn't even kicked all the way in yet.

tumblr_lurr8t7AkD1r5uq8to1_500.jpg


tumblr_mredj41pk31r8bs07o1_540.jpg


ozx-alice-goodwin-high-res-tits--9.jpg
 
TGIFoS!


:cool:


I am so ready for some days off. Next week, the schedule shows the number of trucks going up.

Tis da season!
 
Yeah, work increases next week.


We have this schedule to get knocked out by Tuesday - it's not a real working schedule but a show-n-tell schedule which will probably require a real one for actual use.


I hate shit like that, but, if they really want one, they can have one. I can make all we need.


They need. I only need a real one . . . .

tumblr_n18e55zpsJ1t1gikqo1_1280.jpg
 
Racing stripes...

:D

Nice touch.

All anyone can talk about on the good morning news
Is the, I got the debate eve blues...


Of course it's the why we hate white cops remix.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh84Oe8JxUQ


Watch the belugas scare the kids. They would eat them if the 'rents would toss them into the tank . . . kinda like some Lit posters we loathe.


I'm pretty equal opportunity with cops. I hate all of them, regardless. Local, county, state, federal . . . you cunt trust a one of them.


I was reading about how a hundred staties have quit in hte first nine months of this year because of lousy pay and work conditions. Maybe they get tired of acting like Total Dicks all day every day. There could be hope for that force yet . . . just as soon as they give the name "trooper" back. If they didn't ride in the 19th century cavalry, they cunt earn the fucking title.

029_1000.jpg
 
Good news on the vacation front!

:(

The Queen pretty much poisoned the fish trying to get rid of a little algae. :mad:

Today's project, as soon as I eat, saving Private Ryanfisch...
 
Yeah, gotta love the Better Living Through Chemistry crowd.


I thought that Breaking Bad taught us better than that.


Just trying to get some stuff organized.


The housemate was featured in a story in a local news rag. I don't agree all that much with what she's doing, but I do admire her tenacity and embrace of her cause . . . and for figuring out how to make it pay, if only for awhile.

i_1240058_82039_1752250_4890898.jpg
 
I'm starving. I've been at it for much of the afternoon.


I get really tired sometimes helping other people with their chaos. But, it's what I do, so . . . .

tumblr_my4qy8Ksz61rfj6pmo1_500.jpg


tumblr_o1rujpLMDZ1sswu87o1_1280.jpg
 
This vacation is killing me.

I mentioned that I hated my work pants (but I could have lived with them), so she ran out and bought new work pants of the kind I like, plus a bunch of shirts. I told her, I have enough clothes now that I never wear to last the rest of my life, stop buying me clothes! But they were a good deal! How good a deal is it if I only wear it never?

Okay, no more clothes.

Next day, what is on the table waiting for me when I get off work?

ANOTHER PAIR OF PANTS!

Grrrrrrrrrls!

"You can't live with them and you can't stuff them in a sack."

Larry, Darrell and Darrell
 
I cunt handle all this excitement.


I have clean sheets, so I'm off to try them out.

13.jpg
 
Happy Monday!!!


I haz first cup of coffee and am getting ready for the work week, in a manner of speaking.


There will be two of us this week, and I think that it'll go better this way. We'll see.


In other news . . . nothing . . . yet . . . .

89325_880x660.jpg
 
It's the weekend!

Vacation is over!!!

Princess has a day off school.

The only break I'm catching is the one greeting me when I went to let the dogs out, a cold September rain as our temperatures tumble down into the 70s.
 
We get a cloudy day today and a rainy week for the rest of it. I'm okay with that.


I get to wear my waterproof hikers to work.


I am stocking up on wool socks for when it gets colder.


We still have leaves on the trees for a few more weeks yet, so that will keep the bleakness at bay for a bit yet.

tumblr_ody8h3P4GX1u23umuo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_ody8600IJs1u23umuo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_ody80o76XY1u23umuo1_1280.jpg
 
That macca is identical to mine (sans the girl).


It's almost time to retire my summer work shoes and get out the cool weather shoes.

About time, the toe end of the shoes are not much more than hole, but damn! are they ever cool to work in...
 
Ahm chopped chorizo!

;)

I was supposed to set aside my morning to help Princess with her math.

Not unlike real school, she slept right through it. I'm about ready for a good book and clean sheets...
 
Another thing...

When I was 12, we had to learn how to prove geometrical theorems.

:mad:

Now they are given the theorems and told to apply them. How are you supposed to learn to think?
 
I liked geometry. I enjoyed geometrizing things. I still do it some today, usually in constructing some shape, often a triangle.


Most guys learned how to flop a framing square along a piece of lumber to create a rafter. Me? I trigonometrize that motherfucker.


Years later, when it's still nailed in place and talking to the other rafters, they can all share amongst themselves about the day when the Dirty Old Mean Old Man trigonometrized them. Trauma through trigonometrization.


I wonder what the wall plates and collar ties think of all that whinging in the attic????

22848_16big.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top