Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

Bump. After seeing Scott Pilgrim and totally falling in love with Ramona Flowers again.

Bump. After seeing Scott Pilgrim and totally falling in love with Ramona Flowers again.

LOL I have a picture on my phone ... I thought of.you .. its the "ultimate Swiss army knife" with light sabers and swords from various RPGs ... ill have to link it in here when I'm not watching the game!

I will fully admit to loving the few episodes I've managed to catch ... I normally work nights, so yeah ... that's kinda when it airs.

Is anyone else enjoying the 'King of the Nerds' show that TBS is running?

Enjoying it, yes! Deeply disturbed that I know almost everything they're talking about...YES! Makes me wonder if I'm that damned socially disfunctional!

Enjoying it, yes! Deeply disturbed that I know almost everything they're talking about...YES! Makes me wonder if I'm that damned socially disfunctional!

A moment like this id when I remind that socially acceptable doesn't equal good 100% of the time. Biggest example being the master of acceptance, Theodore Bundy. I'll take being labelled Queen of the Nerds over a very known psychopathic, cannabalistic murderer. *nods*

This thread needs a bump ... and I've got just the perfect picture ...

Too bad she's not wearing glasses *giggles* .. I myself can't begin to count the number of times I used to sit just like this ...
A big thanks to RA for posting this in the Bold Flesh thread!

tumblr_mj0lps4cuu1qbrqc6o1_500.jpg

I enjoy geeky girls. It's nice to have enough in common with someone that they can not only enjoy what your into but have their own opinions on it and can follow the story or game or book or anime or whatever without assistance. I am looking for a geeky red head chic who is very kinky. hope I find her here.

Too bad she's not wearing glasses *giggles* .. I myself can't begin to count the number of times I used to sit just like this ...

Love this, I'm glad to see I'm not the only girl who plays games naked. Though I'm usually on my computer instead and playing WoW or League of Legends.

Love this, I'm glad to see I'm not the only girl who plays games naked. Though I'm usually on my computer instead and playing WoW or League of Legends.

You two are quite something. Naked gaming. Cool

I think that's incredibly hot and I just listened to your audio files.

HOT!

P.S. love your accent!

hi there, im new here, but i just thought id say hi. i am a geek/gamer. i have tattoos, piercings and glasses. im a mixture of a punk/raver/goth girl and some day soon will have purple hair. i also make chainmaille. :)

wow i rate high on the geek scale. lol

hi there, im new here, but i just thought id say hi. i am a geek/gamer. i have tattoos, piercings and glasses. im a mixture of a punk/raver/goth girl and some day soon will have purple hair. i also make chainmaille. :)

wow i rate high on the geek scale. lol

I think we may have to find a new scale.

All boxes ticked

I was somewhat of a nerdy type at school and had what I have been told was a very "innocent" look. If they only knew! My husband has told me that this innocence was a very strong part of what attracted him to me.:heart:

Hi there everyone

I am loving this thread as I am mos def a huge ladynerd. Mostly for comics and fan fiction, but also the X-Files...

Recently, my life has basically been taken over by the Avengers.

Anyway, hi!

Grrl (of Asgard)

I like geeky women, that's probably because it's human nature to want what you've not got or never had.

I've never experienced a geeky woman before but always longed for one, unfortunately I'm not the type they go for, maybe one day ill fulfil this desire

Maybe maybe

Great thread from what I've been able to read thus far! Any of you ladies willing to admit a love of math or computer science? Those are my favorite geeky (or nerdy?) interests.

Too few girls in those, especially CS. My sister, who's far smarter than me, would be great in either one...but she finds them boring.

Back