The Bassilissa

Sorry another hiccup on this thread....Kisses......
 
Last edited:
Phokos was satisfied. He had made a good bargain with the persian 'thug lord', and both of them would benefit enormously from this deal. But somehow... the bizantine felt something deep into his heart. It was something that he had noticed in the last glare that Theodora had offered him, and his heart felt it as if a hammer landed square on his chest. There was sadness... sorrow. He was not really wishing to deliver his kitten... but he had parted with her.

And their relation would never be the same. And Phokos hated himself for it.

But Ahmet would not be crossed. Theodora was his for the night, and Phokos himself had deemed it fit to happen. He would seek his Claudia, confide her of the terrible mistake he had done... and seek her caresses.

The persian, instead, was sincerely smiling as Theodora lead him around the rich manor of Phokos to a room previously arranged for the couple. Of course, Ahmet could have possessed the girl exactly before Phokos, for the persian knew no fear nor dreaded any mockery that could be thrown at him, for he had Theodora. The sweet kitten that Phokos had used to buy thousands of denarii from him. And she seemed to be worth every one of those golden coins.

"Theodora... a name most fitting. As gorgeous as the flower it names.", Ahmet told her with his sultry voice, his smile of joy never leaving his face. Now, his hands were tasting her body, sliding and rubbing all over the silken surface of her dress... and under her skin. He seemed to be specially interested into her behind, as his grip turned stronger against her firm ass. "We will do all of these things, sweet Theodora. But first..."

"I want to know you." The persian started. It was a question none had asked Theodora. "Tell me about who you are. Why are you here, on my lap?"
 
Theodora was taken aback, no one had asked her such a question. She was sure some had asked Phokos, but none her. Theodora stared strangely at Ahmet, not really knowing what to say. She jumped off his lap, her arms out to her sides, she slowly turned in a circle showing all of her, stopping only when she faced him again.

"I am a queen!" she giggled as the herbs started to take their affect.

"I.... I.... I'm ruler of men...." her voice letting laughter escape as she twirled dancing in front of Ahmet.

Theodora's laughter was contagious as Ahmet held his belly laughting at the silly girl in front of him. Theodora plopped down on his lap, her arms thrown around his neck as she tried to catch her breath.

"......no..... No... I'm a feral feline...." she yowled, licking at his cheek. Her giggles almost stealing her voice.

Taking a long deep breath, "I am Theodora, oldest daughter of Acacius, here by his own cowardliness to pay for a debt that is not mine. Before I was cast to be here I was a weaver." her voice paused, " and now..... I am to be whatever you wish." her green cat-eyes glowed as those words left her lips, her legs playfully swinging.

"Then undress for me, Feline Queen Theodora, ruler of men..... Show me why men bow at your feet." Ahmet said twisting his beard between his fingers and an arch of his eye.

Theodora stood staying within arms length to Ahmet. She seductively lowered her eyes at him as her hand teasingly undone the clasp on her right shoulder. Painstakingly she taunted, moving to her left shoulder and unclasped it, holding onto her breast she kept the garment from falling to the floor.

Ahmet gazed up at her in anticipation hungrily. His arms reached for the silk but just before he touched it, Theodore raised her arms letting it drop to the floor. As she stood nude in front of him, a loud heavy knock belted on the door.

Ahmet huffed as he went to the door, "Phokos..." he said in surprise.

Theodora strained to here what the men were whispering about. Only hearing the loud words of Phokos, "off limits..... virgin... I'll know.... kill....."

"Yes, Phokos, I understand." Ahmet said in a stern and somewhat angry voice closing the door with a thud.

Theodora now sitting on her knees in the middle of the bed, "Is there something wrong?" she asked curious to know what they had discussed.

"Nothing's wrong." Ahmet said, pouring himself some wine when he reached the table.

Phokos walking back to the main room was satisfied Ahmet would not violate his little kitten's treasure. He was sure Ahmet understood if his cock touched Theodora's virgin flower, Phokos would without hesitation kill him.


Entering the room, "Dancers!!! Dancers!!!" Phokos yelled waving his hands at the girls and musicians.

The dancers begin to mingle wickedly with the men, their bodies rubbing and slithering over them as they danced. Phokos took his chair once more, clapping his hands to the music when a goblet of wine came over his shoulder, followed by a kiss on his neck.

"ah..... My beloved, Claudia!" Phokos rejoiced pulling her to his lap and kissing her wantonly...................................
 
Last edited:
It was somewhat obvious that Phokos had felt the need to come and warn Ahmet about it. The Persian had even hoped as much, knowing that the maidenhood of a girl as young as Theodora was her priceless valour and gift for a husband that might never come otherwise. To prevent taking the girl's womanhood, Ahmet would be making good use of her other assets although it would also keep the high price that Theodora could reach before anyone willing to marry her. That was Phokos plan, and Ahmet saw no trouble on that. Although the Persian usually held all the girls to himself and his growing Harem, to prepare a girl to be sold in a great price was another bussiness venue that could bring great wealth... although not much profit.

To keep and raise a girl, money was spent. Phokos was smart, he had to recognise as he put Theodora to earn her own keep, just as Ahmet had paied for her company. And what a breathtaking company. The older man simply loved how her perky, milky-white breasts jumped around when she had slid off theat marvellous green dress of hers. Phokos knew his doing. The clever greek bastard.

"You surely are a Queen. My Queen, tonight.", he said after he had drank a lot of the wine prepared. It was risky to accept beverages in his rival's home, but Ahmet had little else to worry about Phokos. The greek would not risk an all-out war between their supporters. No. They had sealed peace with a treaty... and Theodora. "Now, why don't my kitten comes..."

He said as he sat down upon the bed, and reclined over it as to have Theodora kneeling over his form. "...and lay those soft hands to good use? Let's see how good is that massage you've offered." Of course, Ahmet was still dressed. He was implying for her to undo his clothes as seductivelly as she could before touching him. Theodora knew her task.

Outside, back at the room where they've met, Phokos helt his beloved Claudia over his lap. The older woman could sense his hardness poking her behind, raging as to be handled. As the dancers came to entertain both his and Ahmet's guards, there was little that he should worry about anything. Peace was sealed between the Greek and the Persian. His hands over Claudia were caresses all, and if he wished, he would have her right here and now.

Actually, at first, Phokos had thought that Ahmet would stay his ground and posses Theodora right before him, showing how much he accepted and loved the bought gift. But she had been clever, and pulled him away. There were many arts that Theodora was capable of doing, and even now Phokos knew that her first companion for a night would a tremendous success.
 
Theodora slid over Ahmet, her legs on each side of him. She placed her hands just over his shoulders leaning down to kiss him. Her lips, warm and moist kissed teasingly, then she rose to sit atop him. Smiling catty at him, she pulled at the cords around his waist as if she were a kitten with a length of string. Ahmet's garment opened as her hands pushed it to the wayside. Her nails clawing at the thin white cotton under gown tickled his skin on their way to his belly. Theodora scooted her body down his legs. Ahmet could feel the warmth from her pussy as she slid down him. Theodora backing still slid off his feet and sat just shy of him. Her green eyes never moving from his, she took his right foot in her hand. Working his sandal free, she threw it to the floor and repeated with his left foot. Slowly her body rose and crouched over his legs, lower and lower she bent down till her lips met the top of his foot. Theodora's tongue taunted as it slid up to his ankle making Ahmet shiver. With her legs now between his body and hands over her head, her hands led her moves back up Ahmet's body. Her tongue seduced along the way before her lips left watery kisses. All the while her eyes fixed on Ahmet as if he were her prey glowed up at him. Ahmet reclining on the pile of pillows covering the bed, laying like a fat cat, reached his hand to her head once she came to within his grasp with wanton caresses through her long raven hair.

As her lips neared his stiffened manhood, Theodora smiled sinfully at him. Kissing his hips, wickedly she did not touch the growing mass but moved onward to his chest, sliding his gown up his body as she went. Ahmet sat up, Theodora removed his robes and kissed his shoulder as her hands worked the under garment off.

Ahmet now nude, sitting with Theodora saddled on top of him, ran his hands over her body. Her skin so soft under his caresses felt like fresh made warmed butter. His nose took in her perfumed hair and body as he snuggled his nose into her neck, breathing her in. His cock resting against the front entrance to her garden, throbbed with lust. His eyes hungrily desiring her, anticipated every appetizing morsel before his mouth savored her taste.............................................................................
 
Last edited:
For the longest of moments, the persian merely watched her undressing him with eyes filledwith lust and desire. He wished to possess her, but Ahmet knew to be patient. She would be done soon. Her gorgeous form, brushing itself against his at every time was a pretty simple trick that Phokos' little girl had picked up. A trick that he loved.

''Why, little queen of mine... Would you want to come with me? I'd pay three years to Phokos if you'd come to my Harem."

The little kitten had simply perfected the art of stripping a man. He had to admit it. No girl in his Harem had ever done something so wickely teaseful like that, and the persian had women from everywhere there. There were Greeks, Bulgars, Arabs, and yet none had ever showed such skill into teasing as she had done. Lucky bastard. Phokos had found himself a gorgeous pearl between those that owed him money. Isn't that a little bit ironic? To find riches between those that own you money.

Or so the lustful Ahmet thought. When Theodora was finally done with her arousing show, the persian was as hard as the marble columns of the Hippodrome. And she could be proud of that, for Ahmet was usually slow to awaken. The little kitten had done it almsot instantly, so aware of her sensuality as she made her cohorts. For a moment, Ahmet considered plucking Theodora's rose and dying happily, but he did not. Instead, he brushed against her garden, greasying his manhood into her fluids of arousal before finally rotating, taking her aside as he finally stood over her. The man dived in to kiss all around her wide bust, kissing every little inch of her milky white skin. It was so curious for her, to see the man whose skin was that of cinnamon laying pecks above her white chest.

"What a sweet kitten are you, Theodora."

And finally, he switched as he girated Theodora once more, making her face downwards towards the pillows while the towered tall over her back. The persian pulled her hips high in the air, making her behind soar, naked and vulnerable before him.
 
As she felt his length slide along her now displayed heart-shaped buttocks down to her dew kissed little flower, Theodora arched her back upward as she rose her chest from the pillows. Tauntingly she rubbed her pussy up and down as she pushed her ass into Ahmet.

"Perhaps she is a feline after all, marking her tom cat before mating" Ahmet thought.

Theodora rose off her hands and pressed her whole nude body into him. Ahmet's right arm wrapped tight around her waist as he moved in rhythm to her seductive mating dance atop the bed.

Theodora turned her head to Ahmet as he softly bit at her shoulder. He pulled her raven braided hair away from her neck and breathed her in once more.

"I feel your readiness, my Persian tom cat......." she purred, removing his hand from her waist and leaving the bed.

Ahmet was dumb struck by her reaction of leaving his bed. About to order her back to him, Theodora stopped at the small table between the large windows. Taking a small jeweled vassal from it, she alluringly and gracefully swaggered back to him. Ahmet watched her as she teased him to no end with each step. Theodora's green eyes so bewitching never left his haunting yellow eyes as she came back to him.

Kneeling on the bed, face to face with her dark skinned lover, Theodora's hand took his stiffened cock in hand. Placing the cork in her mouth she pulled it free with her teeth. Slowly she poured the olive oil over his cock, rubbing what did not dribble to the bed all over it. Theodora could feel Ahmet's heart beat faster, throbbing his cock with more blood and pushing forth his precum.

Without a word, she released his cock and corked the jug dropping it to the bed. Turning away from him, Theodora lowered her breasts to the bed leaving her rounded buttocks only inches from him. Her left hand glided up between her pussy and slithered over her ass. Ahmet watched as her finger ran over her sweet little rosebud coating it with the oil that remained.

"Your Greek Kitten is ready, my Persian Tom Cat......." Theodora hissed, looking back at him.............................................................
 
Last edited:
Wise little girl.

She had the sense of coming to lube her rear and his manhood just about the time Ahmet was really considering just holding the girl in place and ramming his manhood dry against her backside. It would be painful and leave the both of them sore, but sometimes, the persian thought, pain can bring up as much sensations as the sheer delight can. Theodora, however, mas more than a vessel of sensuality, hammered by Phokos into becoming this slut. She was more.

The girl was indeed aware of that, and Phokos had done well into teaching how seductive she could be. And much, much more. The debauchery she had passed him through already was enough to pale most of the displays his own girls had arranged from him. Ahmet knew that the Greek would never give up his Theodora.

Theodora was more than a temptress. She was a tool. She was an artificer-like mastercrafted tool that would bring Phokos' enemies and rivals just as Ahmet down to their knees and acknowledging the Greek as their superior in every sense... just because he had Theodora. The deals and contracts would benefit the Greek because he had his little kitten to offer his rivals a night to remember.

"Then my Greek Kitten shall have it... all that she craves..."

Stroking his manhood once again, spreading the oil all around it's greasy, throbbing surface, Ahmet positioned himself. The oil glittered on his pubes and against the girl's behind, and as he spreaded her buttocks out, he could see a little sliding along her crevice and downwards. Positioning himself, Ahmed allowed Theodora to hear a cat-like purr out of his lips as he pistoned himself against her rear.

The pressure built up madly as he slid easily against her rear. She was incredibly tight, despite the many hours that Phokos had spend within the girl's rear.
 
Theodora pushed her buttocks into Ahmet, knowing this would quicken her mission. Turning her eyes to him she wickedly glared back at him, her ass wiggled teasingly taking him deeper. Feverishly she quickened the pass. Theodora smartly worked her body against Amhet crashing into him on each and every thrust.

Amhet yowled in delight as he grew to his river's rushing release. His hands dug into Theodora's flesh pushing down on her hips. His body tall over hers, rigid and stiff fucked with all it's might as Theodora lowered to her elbows to steady herself. The bed shook and rocked beneath their knees. Ahmet's hand reached for Theodora's hair, pulling back her neck making her gasp.

Faster and faster their savage beasts freed it's self. The frenzied madness taking over. Theodora reacting to his every move, fucked him back ravenously Her hand dug into the velvet bedding as her other moved to her now flowing pussy. Her fingers greedy slid deep inside aiding in her own delight. Theodora's breath held as she let out a long moan. Her shoulders sinking into the bed as Ahmet trashed her backside...............................................................
 
Theodora was so utmostly prostated for the Persian that even as wide as a tomcat he was, Ahmet knew that she had won this round. He would not last much more as she alowed him to plow her behind viciously, his energic moves taking his full, long thickness into her behind completely, still forcing the tim of her asshole so far as to stretch her a little wider, but never enough to break her like the first times Phokos had taken to sodomize the poor girl completely.

His hands gripped viciously against her rear, spreading her buttocks wide in order to let him watch how his girth dissapeared into her flesh, inch after inch delving into the woman's behind. Not one of his girls would appreciate and submit as much as Theodora would. He knew that he would be visiting her a lot from now on, and that the rotten Phokos would earn much due to his kitten.

And he knew he would explode. There was nothing he could do, Theodora was too much for the older man. He hilted himself into her rear one last time before pulling out, exploding and showering her behind and the fine bedsheets into his thick, strong seed, covering her sweaty skin into his jewels.
 
Ahmet slathered his cum over Theodora's buttocks as his hands caressed her passionately. His cock pulsing out it's fleeting beats between her crack, dribbled out the last of it's reward. Slowly she lowered herself to the bed below, freeing herself from his sexual capture.

Theodora rolled to her back to see the look of a sweat drenched, spent Ahmet over her. Tauntingly she grinned up at him as her body rose back up to him. Locking her arms to keep her there, she bent her left leg up into his tabled body that still towered over her. Theodora stretched her neck back, her mangled hair cascaded from her shoulders to the bed. Arching her body up to him just like a cat to relieve it's tightened muscles, she stretched out a leg between his and pointed her toes. Only to bend it back up and do the same with the other. Finally ending with a push to his hanging belly with her knee.

Ahmet rose to his knees. Theodora followed his move by rising to sit in front of him. Her legs bringing her to her knees let her hands roam over his backside, then up to his belly. Her mouth kissed at his salty skin as she rose higher. Theodora licked up to his chest then to his neck. Ahmet's flavor burned over her tongue as her lips met his. Theodora placed her hands caressingly on the sides of his face and kissed him so passionately, she felt him sink a little into the bed.

Letting go of his face, Theodora slid to the side of the bed, taking her gown in hand she rose and stood beside the bed. Ahmet crouched as he moved to the edge of the bed. Theodora's eyes glowed green as she looked into his haunting yellow eyes. They stood motionless as if waiting for one to pounce for what seemed like forever before Theodora lowered and licked up his chin.

"I hope you were pleased." she softly purred, "I believe a bath is in order." she said still purring as she slinked towards the door.............................................................
 
“Not yet.”

Ahmet had been please, but not yet sated. The Persian had to admit that Theodora was quite the seducting temptress, one of the best he had ever laid with if not THE best. Even as he compared her to that courtesan the Lombard had once brough him, hailing from the distant peninsula of Italy, from some distant and forgotten reach of the Empire called Ravenna, he could see some places where this lovely, playful kitten had bested the most capable and experient whores he had ever tasted.

Her own taste per se was completely exquisitive. Although she was no naïve, innocent girl anymore since Phokos had corrupted her, the kitten still tasted unervingly virginal. Perhaps it was her lithe form, perfectly round and curvaceous whenever a woman was hoped to be, her incredibly voluptuous form screaming of the lewd mind into her gorgeous visage.

“More.”, Ahmet declared as if matter-of-factly, laying both hands upon Theodora’s waistline and pulling her over him as he laid down over the bed, adjusting both of her legs around his wide frame, holding her up his soft belly before spinning around, rolling on himself and bringing the young woman to lay besides him. Although he needed a few moments yet, he would spend some time simply tasting and snuggling with this delicious little girl.

“You’ll wash me later, kitten. This tomcat still wants some more sugar before letting your wash him… with your tongue, little queen.”, he told her with a kind tone in his voice, pulling her closer against his furred chest with a hand he had slid under her arm, caressing her long hair as staring into her mysterious, green eyes. Kissing her lips passionately as she had did before raising, Ahmet nibbled on her lower lip as his other hand laid itself over her flank, running down her hips, spreading his already drying seed against her flesh.

He was marking her. Although he knew that she would never be his unless he killed Phokos – and he doubted that would be a good business yet – the Persian was already marking her as his. The seed he had showered her backside with was more than merely a playful mood of his. He was declaring her his own kitten, his mate. His lover. And somehow, Theodora knew it.
 
Breaking free from Ahmet's seduction, Theodora rose to one elbow. Her eyes devilishly gazed down at him. Biting at her lower lip, Theodora batted those bewitching green eyes at Ahmet before she spoke.

"Wash you???............... No it is you that will wash me!" Theodora said with a girlish giggle, her hand teasing at his hairy chest.

Her body curled closer to him bringing one leg over his belly. Her warm, still moist pussy pressed into him as his hand slid down her hip. Theodora kissed with all her passion as his hand flaked off his dry cum from her milky soft skin as it roamed over her.

Theodora's pussy tightened as his hand moved closer to her butt. She could feel her cum covered skin give under his gentle caresses like a snake shedding it's old suit of scales. Just the thought of his spent seed arid on her body excited her.

Theodora leaped to her knees without warning, turning she straddled Ahmet facing his feet. Her body followed her hands as they snaked down his legs. She placed her pussy tauntingly in front of Ahmet as she lowered her hungry mouth to his semi-hard cock. Her tongue dripped as it glided up and down it's length. Turning to face Ahmet, Theodora smiled and turned back to finish her mission she had just started..................
 
Last edited:
Her impish stare told him so much of her true self. Theodora was a slut. A complete slut. And somehow, Ahmet doubted that it had all been Phokos’ fault. No, the Greek had just incensed the fire down her loins and into her guts, but this girl had the blood of a whore. That made Ahmet imagining about who had been Acacius’ wife. A wench herself? A cheating, adulterous woman? Because she could be really proud of her little girl, the kitten that even now seduced him rather than he swooned her, although ever of his wishes was being gladly taken care of by this excellent ‘Performer’, for Theodora was so much more than a mere slut, a whore and a bitch. She was a playful little kitten, one that could spend hour after hour indulging a tomcat as himself into the pleasures of the flesh.

The Persian simply loved her girlish giggles. Those denounced her as a playful child in her mind as well as her body, a little girl playing with her friend, handling his manhood as a toy. “Ahh…”, he moaned as her finally felt
Theodora’s tongue brushing along his hardness, making him stiff quickly and tall, proudly having him hard and unbending like steel. “Aren’t you a naughty little kitten?”, he asked as he felt her adjusting herself over him, displaying her moist womanhood as she had just brushed it against his belly. She was simply gorgeous.

Deliciously feminine, her scent was simply inebriating. The only thing that Ahmet regretfully accepted to uphold honourably to Phokos was not to ram himself within this lovely kitty. As a tomcat, as her mate and partner, the Persian would have loved to ram his manhood deep into Theodora’s slit, coating her insides until she bore him a litter of sweet, little kittens, making her a true queen.

Smiling, why not? Ahmet knew that some day, Theodora would be Queen indeed. Perhaps it was a prophecy, but he knew it. She would be Empress. She would be Bassilissa. With that thought in his mind, the Persian laid both his hands against her rear, and pulling Theodora’s behind closer against his face, her sipped from her womanly nectar, her sweet fluid running down his bearded face and flowing against his beard.
 
Theodora's mouth pulled free from that hardened stiff cock of Ahmet when he brought her pussy to him. Her body rose to straddle him properly, bracing her hands on his chest, she scooted back closer to him as his tongue weaved and dove into her moist flower. Pressing her little fresh bloom into Ahmet's face, his beard tickled and taunted over her clit, then back to her little rosebud. Theodora's hands left his chest red where they had marked his skin. Her body rocked and circled on top of him, grinding her pussy into his nose.

Ahmet's grip grew stronger on Theodora's hips keeping her slit just over his tongue. She trickled into his mouth like a ripe fruit squeezed from just off the vine. His beard coated stuck to his chin and Theodora as she slid over him.

Theodora's breath grew deeper and faster moaning as it left her mouth. Her body rocked frantically over Ahmet's face like she was on a racing steed. Her back arched as her hands roamed to her breast then up to her neck, lifting her raven hair over her head.

"Yes..... Oh, yes...." she yowled like a cat in heat, loud enough to wake Ahmet's guard outside the door, "YES!!!!"

Theodora's body trembled in Ahmet's hands. Her pussy quivered and drew tight as Ahmet's tongue and mouth never let up that taunting stride. Theodora jerked forward curling her body over his. Her toes pushed into the bed as Ahmet pulled her pussy back to his watering mouth wanting each drop of her sweet warm nectar. Theodora's lungs gasping for breath as Ahmet pushed her further, desiring every last droplet from her that she could offer, he plunged his tongue deep inside her.

Theodora pulled her flushed body free of Ahmet's hungry sexual feasting. Turning quick she settled next to him , her lips kissed daintily between his soaked beard and drenched mustache. Her flavor entering her own mouth instantly made her mouth water. Smiling down at him, Theodora backtracked to the foot of the bed, crawling. Only to perch between Ahmet' s legs tauntingly staring at him with those big emerald eyes.

Her ass rose above her head, it's shape a perfect heart, as she lowered her chest to the bed. Tempting Ahmet even further. Crouching, her mouth moved to within inches of his readied cock. Her eyes still locked on Ahmet, Theodora never touching Ahmet, only blew warm breath over his cock. She inched closer as his cock grew even more stiff from her breath. Her chin ran over his bristled hair, taunting and teasing but never touching his skin. The mere motion of his hair swirling between her chin and his body excited him beyond belief. Her breath fueling as she breathed out a seducing breath, blowing it just under his drawn balls. Her next breath seemed even hotter as it hit the base of his cock. Her chin still working over his pubic hair titillated unrelentingly as it swirled up his cock with each breath. Theodora blew a last breath at the tip of Ahmet's cock, her eyes fixed on him pierced into his very soul as she arched her back between her shoulders.

Crawling up his body, Theodora made her way to Ahmet's lips. Her tongue licked over his lips before she bit his lower lip playfully. "You know that it is you who belongs to me, not me that belongs to you, my Tomcat, don't you???" Theodora softly purred out her bewitching spell, laying her sleek body over Ahmet affectionately....................................................
 
Last edited:
"I do... without a doubt... understand who is my Mistress... Oooh...", the persian cat smiled to her with a mischievous sneer on his face, the yellowed teeth showing between his dark face with another hint that their night was not yet done. She was such a sorceress! A witch into her sensual gifts, bringing men into submission with every tool she had for the trade. Still... it was quite strange indeed. Phokos had claimed that the little gift he would offer had been just ripped, a virgin whose behind he had claimed himself. She should not be so aware of her sexuality! Still she was more capable than the best of Courtly Actresses!

His manhood stood once more tall and proud, coached into it's state by her very breathe. It was as if she had those skills and talents hardcoded into her very mind, making her ever so aware of her capabilities; She had the persian Merchant Prince completely subservient to her. If she ordered him to resign all of his earned contracts and revenues with Phokos that had lead him to possess Theodora, the girl would have him do it with a smile on his face, crawling on his fours to have her once more.

Ahmet's hungry, large hands started to touch over her thighs, slowly bringing them upwards to caress on her rump behind with eagerness, holding her over him in place while he rubbed his hardness along her loins, still teaseful but not intent on entering her. No. That was the deal. Breaking it would cost Ahmet so much that he would rather bring up a Street War between him and Phokos than to pay the agreed fine. A virgin was a very, very expensive commodity - even more with one so skilled into the arts of carnal pleasuring.

One day, Ahmet knew, this girl would soar high. Higher than any other, perhaps. "What does my queen has for her tomcat?", he purred gently as he kissed her lips once more, hunger into his eyes and gestures. He desired her for himself, but also knew he would never really have the chance unless if slaying old Phokos. And that was bad bussiness. All the other criminal moguls would come after his head for breaking the peace.

That was how it worked on the Underground of Byzantium. Constantinopolis was a very thriving place, for both traders... and profiters.
 
Theodora rose to meet Ahmet's body, pushing into him tall on her knees. Placing her hands over his, she led him over her soft smooth skin, caressing every inch of her nude torso. She could feel his lungs as they filled and withdraw from his wanton breathes. Snaking her body on it's knees, she danced and seduced over his front side with her backside. Her head turned to the side, her eyes caught Ahmet's eyes closed and a sinful smile on his lips.

Whispering to him in a low seductive purr, "Our bath is in order, Ahmet. We must go before the water turns cold.

Ahmet opened his eyes reluctantly as Theodora pulled free from their dance. Standing she held out her hand for him to take. Ahmet taking his robe in hand started to dress for their walk to the bath.

Theodora quickly lowered the robe off his body, "No.... no.... My Persian Cat!!! No need for that..." she hiss leading him to the door.

Flinging open the door, Theodora proudly stepped into the hall. Ahmet and her nude, hand in hand for all to gaze upon, she led him to the bath. Theodora slinked with each step. Her body long, lean, and graceful glistened from the perfumed oils as the lamp's flame hit her skin. In all rights she could have been the Queen of all the feral cats, showing off her chosen mate as they neared the bath. But for who? The halls were all empty except for Ahmet's guard at the bed chamber's door.

Turning into the west hall, Theodora's walk slowed as she looked devilishly at Ahmet. Her voice purring, but louder than needed, "The bath is just ahead, My lovely Persian Cat........" she said as they passed an opened door.

As Ahmet glanced in the opened door, to his shock, there sat Phokos, Claudia perched on top of him. Swatting Theodora's bare ass with his free hand, "You are a wicked one, my little kitty..... Yes, a very wicked one!" the shock still showing in his voice.

Stopping as her ass stung from Ahmet's playful but punishing spank, Theodora turned to look Ahmet in the eyes.

As her bewitching green eyes glowed into his haunting yellow eyes, "The wickedest........." she yowled as she leaned in to kiss him.

Theodora's kiss was melting as Ahmet wrapped his arms tightly around Theodora's tippy-toeing body, "Maybe down right evil!" Ahmet proclaimed, kissing her deeper passionately.

Pulling free from his kiss, Theodora's arms went up to Ahmet's face and caressed him softly, "Perhaps....." she purred as she looked over his shoulder to see Phokos standing in his doorway.

"Perhaps......" Theodora purred softly once more...............................................................................................
 
Back
Top