The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's still be moving and if he escapes, he's free to spread his pretentiousness all over. We need to cut this at the source. I'm not say you can't torture him, just finish the job when your done.

I consider brains on the ground the job finished. And besides I don't want to sully my good sword. Hmmm I suppose I could borrow my friend's bat'leth(hand made has a nice edge to it) of course if I did that I would have to swear never to call him sparkles and/or edward ever again.

Exactly! I need willing accomplices!

Hmmm.. where to find one....

;)

I had a "movie club" with some friends a couple years back.. basically a book club, but with movies instead.. we'd each pick a different movie for the month, get together and watch it and then talk about what we liked and didn't like and such.

For some reason, one of our friends decided to make us watch Twilight one month. It was like some hive mind took over, and as a group - including the sadist that made us watch it - we just savaged it. My stomach hurt from laughing so much after it was over.

Hm.

I'm going to have to figure out how to steal from someone that exists in the future.

I feel like I'm going to need to talk to Stephen Hawking about this.

wraps arms protectively around her imaginary wealth, pouting slightly

Stealing's not nice...

brightens

...but probably impossible in this situation so no real to worry! :D

wraps arms protectively around her imaginary wealth, pouting slightly

Stealing's not nice...

brightens

...but probably impossible in this situation so no real to worry! :D

*grins*

You know... if I just fly past you, time zone-wise, then I'll be in the future, and will have stolen your clothes before you even know what's happ-

MONEY! Stolen your money before you even know what's happened!

Money.

No they just tried to blow up my planet. I told them I lived on Alderaan. :D

Yay, now what kind of base do you want?

Oh you know, organized but also really home like. Somewhere comfortable for easy plotting. Remember to keep the serious torture devices and the "fun" torture devices---

Now wait wait wait... this is all a ploy to learn more of my evil secrets isn't it?

Reading an interview with Richard Dawkins, and he's talking about a rally he spoke at before the Pope visited, and two of the signs in the crowd that he liked:

DAWKINS: Two of my favorites were keep your rosaries off my ovaries and hands off my eggs, benedict.

...made me laugh. The second one especially is pretty clever.

*grins*

You know... if I just fly past you, time zone-wise, then I'll be in the future, and will have stolen your clothes before you even know what's happ-

MONEY! Stolen your money before you even know what's happened!

Money.

gasps and hands move to hover protectively over her buttons, looking anxiously at the skies

...you...you wouldn't...?

Oh you know, organized but also really home like. Somewhere comfortable for easy plotting. Remember to keep the serious torture devices and the "fun" torture devices---

Now wait wait wait... this is all a ploy to learn more of my evil secrets isn't it?

No, not in the slightest. You can trust me.

499-300px-one.gif

I...

Don't even know how you'd do that.

Neither do I and I was there. Nothing like pulling apart and going "how the fuck did that happen?" I've offered to buy J a new one and each time he keeps telling me no. *pouts* But wild stab in the dark some serious friction going on that is doomed to be repeated at least once this weekend. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back