Don't post often...

mssweetangelina

Queenly
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Posts
570
But I've been around long enough to know what I like :eek: so here's hoping I'm not sitting here typing in vain.

You're a single guy who peruses Lit for more than the obvious, instant gratification fix. If you're reading past that last sentence, there's hope...

You have a great sense of humor. Off the wall, morbid, wildly inappropriate. You find humor in almost anything. You love sex (well duh) but you can actually carry on a conversation that doesn't revolve around it. That's a deal breaker :)

I could also mention I find younger men (20s-40s) EXTREMELY desirable, but at this point I'm already aiming for the stars so I shouldn't push my luck. Suffice it to say there are other things about kinks and whatnot I could gratuitously throw in, but if you're still reading, then perhaps you should stop reading and PM me. We can always chat more and see if, in fact, my ad was directed towards you.

:kiss:
 
You held me till you asked if I could hold a conversation and your age area. So I will wish you all the best lady.

Your welcome lady.
 
Last edited:
Usually threads asking for men with a great sense of humor get filled with men claiming to have a great sense of humor. I wonder where all those guys are? Must be a meeting no one told me about. Or they are all Europeans and they started their holiday a month early.
 
Bumping but worthy of mentioning...I'm looking to chat with single men. I know everyone on Lit is single while they're logged on, but I'm really only interested in those of you who don't have wives, girlfriends, etc.

Thank you. :rose:
 
Ah, to be able to go back in time to my 20's or late teens and meet such a woman!
 
Back
Top