Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

I heard that gird had cooties...

Twas quite a while ago I heard it... but that nasty rumor has always stuck with me...

Sweet. I'm a gird :D

and me? Ladylike? Well..... lets just leave it to the imagination, k?

what team exactly? cuz i see ur location is edmonton but u cheer for the stamps. boo!!!

lol Wow my typing is way off tonight! Tea and biscuits of course ;)

But yeah I'm a Stamps, I grew up more in So. Alberta so Stamps were natural to me... I still go down to see a few games every season.

(If you think that is bad, I was born in Saskatchewan and all of my family is from there... All of 'em Rider fans... I'm the black sheep football wise. lol)

lol Wow my typing is way off tonight! Tea and biscuits of course ;)

But yeah I'm a Stamps, I grew up more in So. Alberta so Stamps were natural to me... I still go down to see a few games every season.

(If you think that is bad, I was born in Saskatchewan and all of my family is from there... All of 'em Rider fans... I'm the black sheep football wise. lol)

you should become an honourary mythbuster. i was always told rider pride was undying in all saskatchewanites.

you should become an honourary mythbuster. i was always told rider pride was undying in all saskatchewanites.

Nope... close... but I just never was brainwashed by the Roughriders.. got out of the province in time I think. ;)

Wow how did miss all this action??
Western slammin' amongest the proudest.... and me just a lonely visitor!

Well hi to all the new ones on here

Didn't think there were so many Albertans here, good to see.
cheers for now

Changing leagues . . . which is it: Flames or Oilers?

;)

As for girls . . . gotta love 'em!

Did you hear about the person that was killed on Black Friday in New York during the mad dash into a store for the great deals?

Oh BTW- West Ed yesterday was hellish... try to avoid it at all costs!!!

I gotta go on the 20th to finish my shopping...

But yeah I'll avoid it come boxing day (I will try the new Future Shop at South Common for a new TV...)

Back