Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

Did you see the oilers get embarassed on saturday? uuugly

While my Leafs beat up the habs!!!!

Correction- MY Leafs.

Betcha 2 pennies and a cowlick I lived in ON longer than you have ^.~

and I don't watch the Oilers. I don't consider myself fully a resident of Edmonton yet.

Go oilers, new member, not quite edmonton im out in the sticks but im a home team girl all the way 19/bbw ;) mwahz beautiful people

Correction- MY Leafs.

Betcha 2 pennies and a cowlick I lived in ON longer than you have ^.~

and I don't watch the Oilers. I don't consider myself fully a resident of Edmonton yet.

YOUR leafs?!?1 Let's not kid ourselvs here....

also no you haven't...

YOUR leafs?!?1 Let's not kid ourselvs here....

also no you haven't...

Well considering that you can't spell the world "ourselves", I believe it's safe to say that they are MY LEAFS.

And prove that you have lived in Ontario longer than me. No proof= unbelief.

Talking about the Leafs at this time of year . . . ? You must mean the leafs on the trees at the golf courses around Ontario. ;)

So where are all the Albertans?

Talking about the Leafs at this time of year . . . ? You must mean the leafs on the trees at the golf courses around Ontario. ;)

So where are all the Albertans?

*pokes your nose*

Of course I do.

And Edmonton here.

*pokes your nose*

Of course I do.

And Edmonton here.
:D Sorry . . . its a hobby of mine . . . slaggin' the Leafs. ;)

That's alright, the Habs' magic finally evaporated tonight . . . so I just might join the Leafs on links.

Kind of tough though, with all the Flames having booked in advance months ago . . . ;)

Its a regular canadian thing regardless of location, the leaf-slagging.

I dated a Leafs fan once, I kept telling her that I respected her support of the special olympics. I got hit alot, but it was worth it.

So, whats new?

Vancouver is sunny? I swear the last three week stretch I spent there, it rained every single day LOL.

West Kootenays, BC here...

*points up to name of thread*

Since when has B.C become a part of Alberta. Silly.

*points up to name of thread*

Since when has B.C become a part of Alberta. Silly.

Uhh... It seems I allowed all of the posts from people in BC, SK, Manitoba and Ontario to distract me from that point, LOL.

31 year old male from, well, Ponoka. I just found this board today and it is awesome! I'm very interested in chatting with guy's or lady's about just about anything. ;) Nice to see a site with Albertan's on it!

31 year old male from, well, Ponoka. I just found this board today and it is awesome! I'm very interested in chatting with guy's or lady's about just about anything. ;) Nice to see a site with Albertan's on it!

What's a Ponoka?

Back