Yummy Mummy Thread......take II....

curiousirish

girl from mars
OK here is a thread devoted to all us yummy mummy's .....or MILF's ....whatever you call us...

personally I prefer yummy mummy its more sophisticated

We need a thread of our own to rejoice in being women of a certain age, who should know better, who can get away with saying outrageous things.... and a place for us to be gorgeous n sexy

OK girls ( and boys who love us ) bring it on.....

:devil:

Due to previous thread http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=631475 being closed:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This seems like my kind of thread. 25 and absolutely love the yummy mummies.

Feels just like home...a place you can always come back to, and they won't throw you out! :D

crappy day today but its nothing I cant deal with.....keep taking the pills eh?:D

how are you? :kiss:

Crappy day here too, weatherwise. But no complaints - getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Too bad the old thread is buried. There was some great banter in that. Where's your boys, TBC and Lake Sailer?

Crappy day here too, weatherwise. But no complaints - getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Too bad the old thread is buried. There was some great banter in that. Where's your boys, TBC and Lake Sailer?

lord knows? I cant see a new sailers cove thread either??

What a splendid idea for a thread! Women of a certain age are truly the women to celebrate -- confident, experienced, curious, and sexy as hell. Yummy, indeed!

Back