Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group hug!!!
Peaches and Mojo... I have missed you both. Any surprises for daddy, girls?
Looks like at least one of you were busy earlier:devil:

:scooting over so Peaches and perch on your other knee and we can enjoy a group hug:

"oh you saw that Daddy M . . . hehehehe I was just have some fun with my sisters" . . . ;)

Hello, everyone. I'm done being a real-life father for the night and now thinking of assuming a horny Daddy role for the remainder of the evening...

...if there are any girls about, that is, who need a Daddy figure's love...? :D

Hugging mojo and Daddy M -

"Welcome Daddy O - there are always baby girls around who need a Daddy's love..."

Hello, everyone. I'm done being a real-life father for the night and now thinking of assuming a horny Daddy role for the remainder of the evening...

...if there are any girls about, that is, who need a Daddy figure's love...? :D

Good evening Daddy O! welcome to the thread :kiss:

Hugging mojo and Daddy M -

"Welcome Daddy O - there are always baby girls around who need a Daddy's love..."

Yes like my sister Peaches said there are always baby girls who need the love of a nice strong Daddy!

Squeezing my girls tight.:kiss::kiss:
Let me take a better look at you both.
Mojo your ass is better than ever. And I smell sweet peach fragrance but I am not sure which of you it coming from... or both.
:devil:
Running a hand back and forth on each girls inner thigh:rose:

Mojo your ass is better than ever. And I smell sweet peach fragrance but I am not sure which of you it coming from... or both.

(Giggles, squirming and wiggling my naked bottom on your leg):devil:

Let's start by playing a game girls.
First, let's get these nighties off to you both... sliding them up over your heads.

Let's start by playing a game girls.
First, let's get these nighties off to you both... sliding them up over your heads.

(Holding my hands up over my head to make it easy for you - then turning to help you take mojo's nightie off.)

Thank you Daddy M :eek: . . . Yes Peaches always smells and taste so sweet! :wiggling my ass as you continue to caress my inner thigh making me blush:

Love looking at you both naked!:kiss:

Take turns touching and feeling your own breast first and describe to daddy and your sister what they are like and what you think should be done to them and by who.
Which is first?:devil:

Thank you Daddy M :eek: . . . Yes Peaches always smells and taste so sweet! :wiggling my ass as you continue to caress my inner thigh making me blush:

Take turns touching and feeling your own breast first and describe to daddy and your sister what they are like and what you think should be done to them and by who.

(Giggling) "Thank you sweetie." Leaning across to kiss you. "You can go first if you want...."

Well Daddy and Peaches being a curve girl my DD breasts are definitely a handful ;) Cupping them now feeling their weight in my hands . . . Pinching my nipple till they are hard and pointy . . . I love when they are sucked, licked, nibbled, etc . . . especially at the same time . . . I think Peches should start with my left nipple and Daddy M you should have my right . . .

Well Daddy and Peaches being a curve girl my DD breasts are definitely a handful ;) Cupping them now feeling their weight in my hands . . . Pinching my nipple till they are hard and pointy . . . I love when they are sucked, licked, nibbled, etc . . . especially at the same time . . . I think Peches should start with my left nipple and Daddy M you should have my right . . .

Reaching over and lightly caressing Moho's nipple. Seeing it harden even more and enjoying the slight jiggle of her breasts as she shudders at daddy's touch.

I lean in and suck Mojo's nipple into my mouth, biting it in between my teeth. Watch peaches's out if the corner of my eye.

(Looking at Daddy first for permission - then reaching out to cup your beautiful breast with my hands, lifting it to my lips - opening my mouth to tease your nipple first with just the edges of my teeth - nibbling your tit while my tongue tip gently teases - then opening my mouth to engulf your nipple - sucking it deep...)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

(Looking at Daddy first for permission - then reaching out to cup your beautiful breast with my hands, lifting it to my lips - opening my mouth to tease your nipple first with just the edges of my teeth - nibbling your tit while my tongue tip gently teases - then opening my mouth to engulf your nipple - sucking it deep...)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Sliding my hand lower I slip a finger between the wet folds of Mojo's pussy. Giving it a slight rub up and then flicking across her clit...
looking up and seeing the pleasure across Mo's face, daddy is proud.
now for you Peaches:kiss:

I lean in and suck Mojo's nipple into my mouth, biting it in between my teeth. Watch peaches's out if the corner of my eye.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Gasping as I feel your mouth suck on my nipple bitting making even harder . . . I squirm in your lap . . . I feel wetness pool between my thighs as I feel your sweet lips suck my other nipple deep into your mouth. Peaches . . . I wiggle in Daddy's lap even more make his thigh wet with my pussy juices . . .

Sliding my hand lower I slip a finger between the wet folds of Mojo's pussy. Giving it a slight rub up and then flicking across her clit...
looking up and seeing the pleasure across Mo's face, daddy is proud.
now for you Peaches:kiss:

"I'm a curvy girl too but only one D but with teacup size areola and nipples about the size of my index finger that are almost always hard....like now. And they're very sensitive. I almost think if mojo sucks on my right tit and Daddy sucks on my left I could cum......I'm already sooooooo excited!"

"I'm a curvy girl too but only one D but with teacup size areola and nipples about the size of my index finger that are almost always hard....like now. And they're very sensitive. I almost think if mojo sucks on my right tit and Daddy sucks on my left I could cum......I'm already sooooooo excited!"

I lean forward pushing Daddy M's finger further into my tight hole and I take your right nipple into my mouth and pull hard on it . . . Hearing you moan with pleasure . . .

With a loving nod, I give Mo the approval her hungry eyes are asking for. I lean in and flick my tongue back and forth over Peaches large swollen nipple.
I bight downonto her little sausage nip and tug back my head....
As my other hand slides between Peach's legs and finds her wet cunt.
What a start to a beautiful evening ... as my hands work into each daughters dripping honey holes. :kiss:

I lean forward pushing Daddy M's finger further into my tight hole and I take your right nipple into my mouth and pull hard on it . . . Hearing you moan with pleasure . . .

With a loving nod, I give Mo the approval her hungry eyes are asking for. I lean in and flick my tongue back and forth over Peaches large swollen nipple.
I bight downonto her little sausage nip and tug back my head....
As my other hand slides between Peach's legs and finds her wet cunt.
What a start to a beautiful evening ... as my hands work into each daughters dripping honey holes. :kiss:

(Moaning with pleasure - rocking forward onto Daddy's fingers - sliding my hand down mojo's back, over the curve of her beautiful ass, my fingers slipping between her cheeks to slide over and around the rim of her rosebud..)

I alternate my nibbles and kisses between ny girls. Each breast different but both responding the same to my mouth, as does their tight pussies to my fingers. I look lovingly at both their faces and feel my cock hardening even more to their whimpers and moans...

(Moaning with pleasure - rocking forward onto Daddy's fingers - sliding my hand down mojo's back, over the curve of her beautiful ass, my fingers slipping between her cheeks to slide over and around the rim of her rosebud..)

Riding Daddy's finger harder as I suck your nipple harder I pull back letting your nipple pop from my lips as I run my hand down your tummy to your sweet pussy and rub my thumb over your clit as Daddy continues to fuck you with his finger . . . I feel your fingers gliding over my rosebud which only make me clamp tighter on Daddy's fingers coating his hand with all my wetness . . .

I alternate my nibbles and kisses between ny girls. Each breast different but both responding the same to my mouth, as does their tight pussies to my fingers. I look lovingly at both their faces and feel my cock hardening even more to their whimpers and moans...

Riding Daddy's finger harder as I suck your nipple harder I pull back letting your nipple pop from my lips as I run my hand down your tummy to your sweet pussy and rub my thumb over your clit as Daddy continues to fuck you with his finger . . . I feel your fingers gliding over my rosebud which only make me clamp tighter on Daddy's fingers coating his hand with all my wetness . . .

(Feeling myself getting so close - both Daddy and my sweet sister so close - touch and loving - their fingers on and inside me - my nipples hard and wet from their mouths - mojo's sweet asshole pulsing under my fingertips - I push gently with a finger tip and it slides into your tight pucker up to the first knuckle as I bend to pull your nipple back into my mouth, teasing the tip with my tongue....)

I feel something hard poking my thigh and quickly look down to see Daddy's cock is wanting some attention too . . . :devil:

(Feeling myself getting so close - both Daddy and my sweet sister so close - touch and loving - their fingers on and inside me - my nipples hard and wet from their mouths - mojo's sweet asshole pulsing under my fingertips - I push gently with a finger tip and it slides into your tight pucker up to the first knuckle as I bend to pull your nipple back into my mouth, teasing the tip with my tongue....)

I am jerked back to the sensations bombarding me as you suck my hard nipple back into your wet hot mouth . . . My pucker hole tightens on you fingers making my pussy ripple around Daddy's fingers shoved up my other hole . . .

Oh Fuck . . . I am so close so close . . . Please Daddy may I cum . . . please?

I feel Mo's body quiver and see the lust in Peach's eyes as she works her finger into her sisters tight asshole. My own lust starts to take over as I slide Peach off my leg and onto the floor. "Kneel here for a moment sweetie" I lift and spin Mo around to face me, lifting her onto my aching cock and then letting her slide down my hard shaft.
Mo, ride daddy's cock up and down while I bite and play with your big titties. And Peach, slide between daddy's legs. Kiss and suck my daddy's balls. Taste your sisters juices on them. Perhaps even work your tongues into her tight ass you so greedily fingered.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back