Oral Sex

Sounds like you have found that place you wish to be, congratulations.
Please enjoy the adventure of the trip.

In Praise Of Oral Sex...

Oral sex is the best and most intimate way of experiencing your partner's orgasm. As a guy, I love to have my cock sucked. But I've also always enjoyed sucking cock too, nothing quite equals the experience of having a pulsing throbbing cock in your mouth, there for your mutual pleasure. And I naturally simply adore cunnilingus… love the sedation of my tongue burrowing into that sweet moist fleshiness, seeking out the delectable morsel of the clitoris. And the woman sitting on my face… my idea of heaven…!

Oral sex is the best and most intimate way of experiencing your partner's orgasm. As a guy, I love to have my cock sucked. But I've also always enjoyed sucking cock too, nothing quite equals the experience of having a pulsing throbbing cock in your mouth, there for your mutual pleasure. And I naturally simply adore cunnilingus… love the sedation of my tongue burrowing into that sweet moist fleshiness, seeking out the delectable morsel of the clitoris. And the woman sitting on my face… my idea of heaven…!

Yes I love getting dick sucked and always spend a lot of time on cunnilingus. I’m really curious to suck a hot pulsing cock and taste a hot gush of spunk. Gotta find an appropriate partner.

I couldn't have said it better!! All of the above!

I can honestly say that I love eating my wife to orgasm over and over. She controls when I stop and start. Even after she has cum six or seven times. I don't want to stop. Love everything about it....smell, taste, texture, and giving pleasure

Back