Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3v04436IT1qb5h42o1_500.jpg

That is one snarky pussy!:D

my fellow doms...

Is there anything better than leaning back as the head of an oral servitude girl bobs in your lap. She's in her proper place, you're in yours, God's in his Heaven and alls well with the world.

It's not just the sexual pleasure of having your balls expertly, lovingly drained and every last drop of bad stressful sperm milked away...

It's not just the emotional pleasure you get when an oral girl shows her love and intimacy on her knees, as opposed to kissing on the mouth as most do...

It's something else, a feeling of power and glory.

I might let you kiss my mouth.
--- because I love you.
---
When his mouth won't get off of my mouth, I end the lip kiss assault with distraction, by giving him the love head.

Last edited:
Is there anything better than leaning back as the head of an oral servitude girl bobs in your lap. She's in her proper place, you're in yours, God's in his Heaven and alls well with the world.

It's not just the sexual pleasure of having your balls expertly, lovingly drained and every last drop of bad stressful sperm milked away...

It's not just the emotional pleasure you get when an oral girl shows her love and intimacy on her knees, as opposed to kissing on the mouth as most do...

It's something else, a feeling of power and glory.

This is a rhet-oral-gal question.

My contribution...a few personal favorites

we all have our own ideas when we think of oral servitude...here are a few things I have cum to mind on that topic.

Attachments

• pic_1606a71a225485fb7be9a235cf7c9a86.jpg
    pic_1606a71a225485fb7be9a235cf7c9a86.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 347
  • blowingaway09.jpeg
    blowingaway09.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 320
  • aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tJTJGLUNMbmgweWJrRXVrJTJGVDZjMmExSHR6dkklMkZBQUFBQUFBQUox.jpg
    aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tJTJGLUNMbmgweWJrRXVrJTJGVDZjMmExSHR6dkklMkZBQUFBQUFBQUox.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 312
  • H07.jpg
    H07.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 302
I actually have a gozillion very nice images of erotic activities I enjoy but many of them are oversized and/or will not fit. Anyone know of a reliable method other than the one available here for uploading photos?

I actually have a gozillion very nice images of erotic activities I enjoy but many of them are oversized and/or will not fit. Anyone know of a reliable method other than the one available here for uploading photos?

Well, if you don't have Photoshop, or free alternatives like GIMP, there are online photo resizing sites you can investigate: Here's pixlr.

Some of my favorites

I need my cock sucked slowly, warmly and I don't mind drool or slurping at all. Oh, and I need it right now!.

Attachments

• 004x.jpg
    004x.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
One academic is proposing a cure for morning sickness that some moms-to-be might find in bad taste: SPERM.
Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany has a theory that pregnant women who are continually exposed to the father’s semen are less like to suffer from AM nausea.

Gallup, who specializes in human reproductive competition and behavior, offers the theory that expectant women become ill and vomit because their bodies are rejecting the semen’s genetic material as something foreign and unfamiliar.

The theory could feasibly quell their queasiness by ingesting the same sperm in order to allow the body to build up a tolerance.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...pregnant-moms-article-1.1133829#ixzz23idBDQpA

lol, apparently this same guy has also been promoting the ingestion of manseed as an antidepressant. He's either an oral servitude man or playing the media.

Post them to flickr or any other pic hosting site and just put the link in on your Lit post. That will also keep you out of hot water with the moral enforcment police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back