Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maggot420 said:
I should explain...I made several remarks to several ppl over the course of 100 or so posts but no one responded at all (until the two of you lovely ladies honored me with your attention) and i wasn't sure whether it was my naturally offensive nature or if they just didn't notice.

I will give being jovial a shot just for you lucky but its not really my milieu.
I'm always honest (even brutally sometimes)
And I'm always horny (thanks in part to some of your & Abstruses stories)
I'm sure I'll stick around here long enough to be the official Lit fungus and maybe that can be my niche. I'm nothing if not ambitious;)
Thank you again and may all your dreams be sweet.

You are a bit enigmatic, calling yourself a fungus at one point and then wishing me sweet dreams after praising my work. I'm sorry no one's taken notice of you until now. It's not the group's normal style, but we're rectifying it tonight.

If you don't feel jovial, you don't have to be so, but please understand that most people come here to get away from the blues and/or the 'bad' things in life. I have and know some others do the same. Don't think of yourself as a fungus and we probably won't either.

Thanks so much for your kind words and I hope you keep posting so we can learn more about you and enjoy your company.

:rose:

~lucky

McKenna said:
By all means luv, go ahead. :rose:

:kiss: (for the left cheek) & :kiss: (for the right)

:p (you can imagine where I'd put this, if given half the chance)

:eek:

~lucky (really going to study now...)

:heart:

lucky-E-leven said:
:kiss: (for the left cheek) & :kiss: (for the right)

:p (you can imagine where I'd put this, if given half the chance)

:eek:

~lucky (really going to study now...)

:heart:

Now I'm blushing!

:D

You're a fucking idiot. It's not that I hate you, it's that I pity you. Ever hear of that little thing called self-respect? Or are you so desperate for affection that anyone will do?

Pathetic.

(Said to no one in particular on this thread.)

McKenna said:
You're a fucking idiot. It's not that I hate you, it's that I pity you. Ever hear of that little thing called self-respect? Or are you so desperate for affection that anyone will do?

Pathetic.

(Said to no one in particular on this thread.)

Sybil? are you talking to yourself?:confused:

ABSTRUSE said:
Sybil? are you talking to yourself?:confused:

It had to be said. I just couldn't say it directly to the party to whom it was intended. It's cathartic to say it here.

Thus the intened purpose behind an isolated blurt thread in the first place...

That sexy one with very long hair, who sometimes wears glasses in her AVs, scares me.

If it takes a strong man to love a strong woman, that must mean it takes a weak man to love a weak woman, no?

Birds of a feather, flock together. Do dah, do dah.

McKenna said:
It had to be said. I just couldn't say it directly to the party to whom it was intended. It's cathartic to say it here.

Thus the intened purpose behind an isolated blurt thread in the first place...

Go for it Blurby......do you want me to virtually kick some ass for you?:rose:

McKenna said:
If it takes a strong man to love a strong woman, that must mean it takes a weak man to love a weak woman, no?

Hmmm....isn't that a paraphrase of a Kinks song?

Pondering...

ABSTRUSE said:
Go for it Blurby......do you want me to virtually kick some ass for you?:rose:

I'd pay to see you wrassle someone. :D Oh Lou? Lou? Where are youuuu? I've got a proposition...

:devil:

McKenna said:

I don't know why, but I had this mental image of a man and woman arm wrestling to see who gets to be on top....

Hello world. I'm human.

No you're not.

Yes you are!

No, you're not!

Yes, you are!

I want to go home now.

Has anybody decided what they want to be when they grow up?

Mmmm...Maybe the first question should be, has anyone decided to grow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back