'Educating Andi' (closed to AndreaSubbie)

.

"So you'd consider a project with a non-pregnant woman?"

He felt a relief in her voice but was not sure why.

"Sure..... if a suitable project developed....."

He sipped his own wine aware that Andrea gulped her previous glass, and the bottle was now empty.

"But most photography projects that are successful are either spontaneous or well planned in advance..."

"Want to retire to some where more comfortable?" he proposed looking at the two empty plates.
 
"Well, I don't have to go in to the University tomorrow, and talking about your ideas is really hekping me think how I might direct some of my research time, so yes, let's go," and she smiled at him while standing, then stretched luxuriously, her buttons straining across her chest before she relaxed again.

It occurred to Andrea that she was flaunting herself, and she put it down to the wine, but still sort of enjoyed it, hoping Adrian didn't mind.

"So tell me more about 'on-line roleplaying?" She said, ready to follow him
 
.

Adrian noticed Andrea's posturing, subtle but she was definitely, in his mind trying to emphasise to him the size of her breasts. He guessed that she was around a 36 back, as she was quite broad across the shoulders. Her cups looked as if they had some substance but not overly, so possibly a large b or a C. He doubted they were any bigger. As the blouse was pressed against her breasts, he could see the tension lines, and the embroidery of the cups as they pressed into the semi sheer blouse.

He stood up, and reached for the wine store, and opened another bottle of the red, and refilled their glasses before he led her into the living room and gestured for her to sit on the sofa, whilst he took seat in the sweet spot.

A few swipes of the Ipad later, the room was filled with the sound of Pink Floyd's Wish you were here in glorious 5.1 sound, filling, immersing the room and the two occupants into the music; though the volume was such that they could converse. The 55 inch flat screen TV soon became a slide show of various random photographs.


"Online Role-playing" he spoke.

"What does that conjure up in your intelligent mind Andrea?" he asked opening the question back to Andrea. Before he told her what he meant, he wanted to hear her opinion, her definition on the topic.
 
Andrea followed Adrian to his very cmfortable living and sat where he suggested, on the sofa. And so with refilled wine glass in hand she sat back, and allowed her senses to be caressed by the sound of Pink Floyd, and the visual stimulus of the big screen.

"Hm, on-line Role Playing," she repeated.

Taking a sip of wine to gather her thoughts, she suggested, "well, on-line implies 'over the internet', and roleplaying suggests that its interactive, more than one person involved. But it also suggests an exploring of ideas and maybe emotions, perhaps thoughts, ideas, actions, appearance, costume. Perhaps realistic, perhaps fantasy like elves and magic. I would guess there's no limit to the type of thing that might be played out, depending on the medium?"
 
.

"well, on-line implies 'over the internet', and roleplaying suggests that its interactive, more than one person involved. But it also suggests an exploring of ideas and maybe emotions, perhaps thoughts, ideas, actions, appearance, costume. Perhaps realistic, perhaps fantasy like elves and magic. I would guess there's no limit to the type of thing that might be played out, depending on the medium?"

He sipped his wine as he listened to Andrea, and her thoughts as she spoke them out. He also watched her with curious eyes, wondering whether her legs were shapely under those slacks. He had seen her in shorts earlier, but was pondering tight leggings or ...

"Spot on Andrea, you have it in one. I ostly role play trough either a forum, or via email. There are a lot of oppurtunties out there, Sc-Fi, Fantasy, historical, seual or a mixture......"


"I tend to stick to contemporary themes, as it is what I can best relate to, though I have done a couple of historical settings...."

.
 
"I guess sticking to what we already know is proven help to keep writing believable, so yes I suppose a contemporary theme makes perfect sense."

Andrea didn't want to pry into the type of roleplaying that Adrian preferred, not after his previous rebuffs, but she did ask,

"Email I get, but how does it work on a forum? Is it anything like blogging? And are costumes ever involved, or is it strictly just the written word?"

Sipping her wine, Andrea was genuinely curious, and wondered what kind of roleplay might interest her.
 
.


"Yes, there are forums for varies activities... I will admit that these days I tend to explore my fantasies on line, it is safe and anonymous..."


He met her eyes wondering what her reaction would be.
 
"Fantasy can be such fun! I loved the Lord of the Rings films, and superhero costumes are kind of sexy, I'd love to have one" Andrea replied, misunderstanding the fantasies Adrian mentioned, which was why she couldn't understand why he wanted to stay anonymous.

"But why the secrecy? People don't care about minority interests like film characters or whatever?"
 
.

"But why the secrecy? People don't care about minority interests like film characters or whatever?"

He grinned at her mis-understanding.

"I am referring to sexual fantasies Andrea... Themes of an adult nature... After all most of us have them. Including those girls who imagine being fucked by a super hero...."

He sipped his wine nervously wondering whether Andrea would suddenly want to move out.
 
"Oh!"

Andrea put her hand to her mouth, a little shocked, but more embarassed at getting it so wrong!

'What must Adrian think of me?' She asked herself. 'I must seem so naive and childish!' And felt a need to show that she was sophisticated and mature.

"Anyway, its not just about being fucked by a superhero, but about looking sexy and gorgeous and having men fantasise ..."

She hoped that using such coarse language would make her his equal in grown-upness, would make him respect her, and she waited anxiously for his reaction.
 
.

"Anyway, its not just about being fucked by a superhero, but about looking sexy and gorgeous and having men fantasise ..."

"Well part of the attraction is that super-heros tend to be the perfect specimen, tall, broad, strong and handsome......"

He sipped his wine before continuing as he watched her, aware that her face was slightly flushed but that could be just as much as the wine and the warmth of the meal as anything else.

"So you like the idea of men looking at you, and then to fantasise about fucking you, sleeping with you Andrea?"

"Hummm.... but then we all like to think people find us attractive in one way or another..... So do you have a favourite fantasy theme? I never understand those girls who have rape thoughts, but each to their own."


He smiled, hoping he had not got too personal too soon. But the topic of conversation was enlightening, and the wine was also helping them both relax.
 
Once again Andrea blushed at the way the conversation was going, but at least Adrian was treating her like an adult, being frank, as if talking with an equal.

And she so wanted him to respect and admire her that Andrea felt compelled to keep the conversation going.

"A favourite fantasy theme?" She mused aloud. At first she thought he meant which Superhero combination of man and girl; but she'd only really thought of that as the topic came up a few minutes ago. However, it did intrigue her, the idea of being in a skimpy, skin-tight figure hugging latex top, no bra, tiny skirt, legs bare or in sheer tights or stockings, knee boots, short cape, and panties that safely covered her bum but actually were quite thin ... and maybe wearing the costume at some kind of convention full of people, being looked at, admired, lusted over, photographed ...

Shaking her head to clear the fantasy, Andrea thought about his actual question.

"So you like the idea of men looking at you, and then to fantasise about fucking you, sleeping with you Andrea?"

"I guess you summed it up pretty well, but if you want detail, I'll need more wine. May I?"

And she stood up ready to get the bottle and pour for them both, if Adrian gave permission.
 
.


"I guess you summed it up pretty well, but if you want detail, I'll need more wine. May I?"

Adrian listened and nodded before taking a sip of his own glass, before offering her his glass.

"Sure."

"I was also thinking, that maybe I should answer my own question. I have various fantasies, some that Iwould like to act out, others are probably kept as a fantasy..."

He watched her refill his glass and then her own before she sat back down listening to him.

"One of my favourite fantasies is based on indecent proposal, the 90's flick?"

He saw the blank expression on her face as he reached for the Ipad and swiped it, entering the PIN, and then selecting the IMDB app, He entered 'Indecent Proposal and passed the tablet to Andrea for her to read.

David (Woody Harrelson) and Diana Murphy (Demi Moore) are a loving couple with a bright future. David is a talented architect; Diana is a top-notch real estate agent. But when the recession hits, their finances take a nosedive. In a last-ditch effort to save their dream home, they head to Las Vegas to win their mortgage money gambling. After they lose everything, a mysterious billionaire (Robert Redford) offers the solution to their money problems: $1 million -- if he can sleep with Diana.

As she placed the Ipad down, he continued.

"I often wonder how much a female in dire straights would sleep with some one for cash, or for something. Maybe some one like you, a financially struggling student wanting; needing a new laptop? Would she sleep with some one for a basic laptop of around £350? I doubt it. But what about a top of the range two grand Apple Mac?"

He sipped his wine as he continued, knowing he had her full attention.

"It is about psychology, and needs.... I wouldn't suck a cock for ton, but two grand.....?" he met her eyes and smiled.

"I suspect most people will have a price.... and it is determining what that price is which could be half the fun...... Anyway there is one of mine, so what is yours Andrea?"



.
 
Last edited:
"Wow!" Andrea replied, "there's a lot to take in there. I mean, your fantasy, for a start. If they made a film based on the idea, I guess quite a few people share it. Sleeping with someone for need of money ... girls have been doing that since before there was money.

"If its because a girl wants something rather than need, I guess most of us would do without rather than feel we're prostituting ... unless we were being asked something less obviously prostituty, and certainly asked in a way that let us convince ourselves its not really whoring ..." clearly implying that she was open to suggestions short of having sex for money or stuff. Inwardly Andrea agreed that it would indeed be fun to find out what she would do and for how much.

"I guess I have three fantasies that immediately spring to mind ..." she drank another half glass of the wine, most of her reserves damped down, "being photographed in progressively less and less, and seeing the reaction of other people to those pictures; Acting as a waitress in a revealing uniform, perhaps becoming more revealing with each course; Being stripped on stage where its not my fault, like under hypnosis .."

She hadn't meant to give so much away, but the wine, the music, the comfort, the easy chat, the being trusted, it all undermined her natural reserve.
 
Last edited:
.

Adrian smiled as he listened to his young lodger, clearly she would consider the option if it was a viable and possibly only option Adrian Thought.

He heard her explain her three fantasies, which did intrigue him, and wondered whether she would do that for money, when he arranged another of his dinner parties with his rather wild friends.

"Yes I agree on the want rather than possibly the need AND that the blaten prostitution offer is some how camouflaged as you say to make it less obvious that people will consider it...."

He sipped his wine aware that Andrea was guzzling hers in comparison.

"If a late teen wanted the latest Iphone and she couldn't afford it, but some one offered to help her buy one if she helped him........ Would she? A friend's daughter of mine is struggling to raise the deposit for her first home, what if I offered to pay her deposit for her would be another example."

Hi sipped his wine again as he looked rather thoughtful.

"I do believe there are four broad types of sexual fantasies....."
 
"Yes, a teenaged girl might do quite a lot for the latest iphone, especially if it mattered in her group of friends," Andrea agreed, thinking back to when she was still in school.

"A house deposit ... yes maybe she might appreciate your help'" and Andrea supressed another burst of jealousy. After all, never mind raising a house deposit! She herself still had loans and a credit card to pay off, as well as the payments on her crappy car.

"Anyway," clearing her mind off her own problems, "what are these four types of sexual fantasy?" enjoying saying sexual, finding just the word re-igniting her earlier arousal which had never really faded
 
Last edited:
.

"A house deposit ... yes maybe she might appreciate your help'"

But how much would one have to offer her I wonder? The problem with Indecent Proposal was the amount. Fuck, Id fuck a guy bareback for a million quid!! I am interested in more realistic situations - as you agree, the college girl and the latest smart phone, and , or matching tablet..."

He suddenly developed a wicked smile.. " Or some one like you avoiding to pay rent for a couple of months, possibly six months?

He paused deliberately before he continued...
 
Andrea drained her wine glass and put it down, then gave him her full attention.

Did he suggest up to six months rent? At £400 a month that was ... oh, a lot! More than the car was worth?

But even better, he was propositioning her, Andrea, Andrea Stevens!

A flush went right through her as she looked into his eyes ... what might he want for that much??
 
.

"Anyway my four types of Fantasy... Firstly, the retrospective.... With hind sight I missed several opportunities in my teens, I was shy naive and well I often look back and imagine what might have happened...."

He sipped his wine, aware that hers was empty, and so he took another sip, before offering the glass to her.

"Secondly those that I would love to act upon.... For example sleeping with a heavily pregnant female, possibly even tasting her milk..!" making him blush slightly with that confession...

"Then the darker themes, such as my coercion, bribery themes, or those girls who imagined being raped, or those who enjoy age situations... Those fantasies that society would frown upon."

"And finally the 'fantasy' fantasies, super heroes, furry creatures, Middle earth and the like......"
 
Damn! He wasn't making her an offer. BUGGER!

Picking up both glasses, she refilled them, although his hadn't been empty, and sat again, already sipping at her refreshed glass.

"I guess I do the first, too. What I might have done differently ...

"I don't know if i'd actually want to act out any of my fantasies, but hey, who knows?" And she grinned at Adrian and wondered if any of hers did anything for him ...

"I guess the darker ones just remain fantasies, but the age thing goes with the first, ... if I were still a teen ...

"And as for 'fantasy' fantasies, they sound quite fun ... which reminds me, i'd love to have a go at on-line role play, some time, the kind you do?"
 
.

"Thank you Andrea" he offered as he took the recharged glass...

"Well you do have some interesting fantasies, the photography one could be interesting, and the uniform waitress one. I regularly hold dinner parties..." he admitted with an evil wink.

He took another sip of his wine as he watched her reaction. He was feeling aroused now, his cock uncomfortable in his tight trunk boxers.

"And as to the one line role playing idea, what fantasy would you want to explore? Something mundane or anything darker...."

But he sensed a slight frustration, a slight anti-climax regarding that he didn't elaborate on the deposit example. Was she interested he wondered, or was he just misinterpreting her body language.

"I am really intrigued by bribery though. At what cost would she be prepared to flaunt her sexuality in return for support, help...?" He met her eyes trying to work out whether she would? And whether he could, would make such an offer?
 
"I guess the only way to find out about the bribery is to put an idea out there, I mean, what do we mean by 'flaunt her sexuality' ...?" She suggested, trying to imply that it was the nature of the ask that mattered in the first instance, and if it interested her ...

It was ridiculous, of course, but she experienced such a thrill when Adrian hinted his approval of her photograph and waitress fantasies, even suggesting his dinner parties! Andrea had raised her eyebrows in a 'I'd consider it' kind of expression.

"And as for on-line role play, I don't want anything too tame, but if we pick something we both like, such as bribery and coersion, you can help me get started? Maybe we can hook up a tablet to your big screen?" Nodding at the TV
 
Last edited:
.

"I guess the only way to find out about the bribery is to put an idea out there, I mean, what do we mean by 'flaunt her sexuality' ...?"

Adrian nodded as he stood up and walked to a photo of Jane and looked at her, as he spoke slowly and clearly.

"I have had several rather alluring female lodgers Andrea. Young pretty in a girl next door sense.... I have often imagined one flirting with me, and one day with out be being aware, of her seducing me."

He turned to face her.

"Does that make sense?" his voice somewhat apprehensive.

.


"And as to the Role playing, I have an idea. I like the coercion theme, maybe the late teen wanting the latest smart phone? He picked up the tablet as he stood, and soon logged into an email account. He opened a fresh compose window.

"Please enter an email address that I can contact you on?"
 
Last edited:
"I guess so, yes, quite understandable .." and she let voice fade as a sadness took over.

Andrea had been slowly building up to allowing him to make suggestions, even seduce her maybe at point in the future, she hadn't thought about having to do the driving.

"Trouble is, I don't know how well I could do that ... I'm not very good at taking the initiative in relationships, platonic, romantic or just sexual?"

She looked at him with honesty in her eyes, hoping he understood.

"But i'd really like to try writing a role-play with you," and she dictated her email address.

"I thought the role-play was on a public forum? So others will read what we write?"
 
Last edited:
.
"I guess so, yes, quite understandable .."

"Phew" he replied with an element of relief, though detecting her downbeat voice concerned him.

"Trouble is, I don't know how well I could do that ... I'm not very good at taking the initiative in relationships, platonic, romantic or just sexual?"

"Six months rent is pretty much two and a half grand Andrea... so maybe I should call it two and a half for ease?"

He entered in her address and then typed the address of the forum, forum.literotica.com and pressed return.

"When you have registered Andrea, email me your user ID and we can take it from there.... Would you have any limits Andrea?"

His eyes met hers as he looked over the rim of his glass as he took a sipp, having returned to his chair. He was nervous as hell, and totally shocked by the conversation they were having. He did find her physically attractive, and now he was finding her intellect attractive as well.

But could he actually go through with it. He had made himself promise not to get involved with his lodgers, as it could lead to all sort of troubles. As the old saying goes, 'Don't shit on your own doorstep'

Yet he had propositioned her, in a round about manner.

He gulped at that realisation!

.
 
Back
Top