The Sub Next Door (Closed: NickIsSora)

Marco looked to her and chuckled at her curious fruit nature

" well I do anything they want if they need to be shown all they can learn that's one things to take pain is another this goes on different levels. Now beating woman and a dom hurting them is a bit different in the way that I am doing out of lust and been trained to not leave any marks unless there in to that but I also normally have then sign a waver to keep my self safe."

He looked to her and Marco couldn't imagine what she thought about. Marco was going to invite her in to maybe talk more and some coffee

"Do you wanna come in and talk more and have some coffee or milk?"
 
"Well... sure, thanks", she answered. A waiver? This sounded even more brutal now. Also more exciting. Maybe there was something to it? Curiosity and fear were now about half-and-half in her pounding head. Hopefully, he would clear the confusion a little when they talked more.
She got out of the car and got ready to follow him. She had not felt this adventurous in years. A completely new world had moved in next to her. How exciting! How scary! She certainly did not want to be strung up and forced to do him like he had seen him do to Janet. Maybe he could give her a little taste, though. It could not hurt... or maybe it would, but in a good way. Only one way to find out.
 
Marco smiled as they went in and sat her at the table

"Coffee or milk my dear?"

Marco just being polite I'm his terms and fears he may be scaring the girl off maybe he should give her a free council session and show her what he did exactly. Once he grabbed the drinks he brought them in and placed her own down

"Maybe I should also do a small sexual coinciding here for you to get a better understanding. Also if you have any thoughts about the waver it states this is consensual sexual acts involving the Bdsm life style pain and pleasure combined in to one. And a few other details so they can't get cops on me."
 
"Coffee, please."

"Get the cops on him"? Okay, now she was seriously scared. What exactly DID he do to these poor girls? She would not be signing that waiver, that was for sure! She was still curious, though: "Ummm...", she began, twirling her fingers nervously through her long blonde hair "...that 'sex box' as you call it... could I see it, please? I want to see what kinds of things you work with. They looked pretty scary when I saw them."

Maybe not a full session, whatever that entailed. She was too intrigued to pass up the chance to have another look at that mysterious box, though. Something about the thought gave her a tingling feeling between the legs, as if she was about to do something very forbidden, yet very fun. She could even feel her pulse get slightly faster.
 
"I have been doing this for 3 years my first year a girl and her friend came in and had me rough them up thats what they paid for. Then next day police came to my door arresting me for raping them I paid my fines and moved the first time soon finding out they were lying so my life was almost ruined so that's why the waiver"

Though she didn't ask he had to tell her in case he nods to her seeing the box as he grabbed it laying on the table. Rope,chain,blindfold,three different whips,paddles,there was so much there and he did this all

"I also happen to know this is not just it I have women enacting fantasies with me to see if they like it so my services are very wide"
 
After a quick look to see if he was okay with it, she pulled a pair of handcuffs out of the box and had a closer look. She had never worn things like that before - both conflicts with the law and unusual sex were not things she normally did - so she curiously looked at them for a while, then put one side on her left wrist and clicked it shut. She had to push quite a bit until it was tight on her slender hands. So that was what it felt like... slightly uncomfortable as the metal bit into her skin, but also exciting, as if she was a "bad girl". She quickly closed the other side, then held out her tied hands and said cheerfully: "Okay, I am tied up now. What would you do to me?"
 
He looked to her eyes and looked at her cuffed hands as he smiled and then looked to her eyes.

"Well.... How rough would you want it I could grab your hair and force you to give me oral or i could inflict pain on you I can pretty much do what I would want to do mostly."

He reached out to her she flinched but a small flick of his fingers and the cuffs fell off her

"But like i said it would be up to you what you want me to do"
 
Emboldened by her little adventure, she continued with the same cheerful smile: "Let's try some of it out, if that is okay with you? But please be gentle... I am a little scared, and I do not want to be forced into anything. So, maybe you show me a little how this works? There may be a reward in it for you later..."

What? Had she just said that? Yes, apparently. She was offering a near-complete stranger sex as a reward for hurting her. Oh great, her sanity had been doing so well until now. But insane or not, it was a great feeling, so she decided to leave it at the controls for now.
 
he nods and smiled

"well then here is what we will do come on with me"

Marco looked to her following to a empty room with a few items for restraint he looked to her eyes.

"Chain, rope, cuffs choose your binding and what you want bound legs and hands are your choices to start our with then to take it easy on you I am going to use the paddle how does that sound and final the safe word to stop will be apple."

Marco laid down these rules and agreements looking to her.

"These are standard beginning women trying it out."
 
"Please, not so fast", she said with a confused smile. "I have no idea what to choose. Just show me some of it, as long as you are careful."

He was even more eager than she was, and apparently a real professional. A special room just for this... she stood there for a moment, a forlorn figure in sandals, jeans shorts and a yellow sleeveless top, her arms nervously crossed under her chest. "Hmm... how about we try chains first? I have no idea, really. And I shout 'apple' if it hurts too much? Is that it? It is all so complicated to a beginner", she added, sounding almost apologetic.

It was quite warm down here, but that was not why she was sweating. In a few minutes, she would probably hang from the ceiling by her feet, or do things she had not even done with a boyfriend on a neighbor she barely knew. Her heart pounded now, but she was ready to do this. Hopefully, she was not mistaken in him. If anything bad happens, I can just shout "apple", she told herself to calm down.
 
Marco smiled to her she was adorable and nods

"Ok then no problem I will use the chain and help you get used to it"

Marco slowly harnessed her with the chain to her arms and raised above her head hooking her to the ceiling now she was bound tight but not to tight the chains hugged her arms where it was not unpleasant he even lowered the hook so her feet were barely on the ground he took a paddle and held it

"Remember the moment it gets to be to much shout apple were going to try this with your clothes on just be cause but if you want to strip down it is up to you"

He said softly and smiled and waited

"Let me know when your ready"
 
The moment she was lifted up, breathing became harder. Good thing she weighed so little! She could distribute the strain between her arms and her legs, which also made it easier. Not a bad feeling in all, just very unfamiliar. The shackles around her wrists were wide, but she could still feel the metal edge dig into her flesh somewhat. She still had that cheerful look on her face: This was fun! At least for now. Her arms were perfectly straight now, and the shape of her stomach and breasts, both flattened by the hanging, were visible through her top. She had shaken off her sandals, and her bare feet were now tiptoeing around on the floor, looking for the most comfortable position.

And now the beating would start. She swallowed hard at this prospect, but continued in the same cheerful tone: "You can go ahead with the paddle if you want!"
 
Marco toon the paddle and soon racked it not to hard but not to soft over her breasts she felt the force but it did not leave a mark he did the same to her stomach and her pussy as well as her ass smiling as he saw her wiggle once he went around her body hitting her as gentle as he was it hurt but bare able.

"So what about this do you want me to go even harder a bit by bit"
 
She had not been prepared for this flurry of blows everywhere - even the groin! - and let out some surprised squeaks while swinging around. "Slow! Slow!", she squealed, not because it hurt but because it was overwhelming her. She was a beginner, damn it!
 
Marco looked to her he was going slow but maybe he had to slow it down a bit more.

"I was going slow but I will slow it down a bit more."

Marco his her again bit waited a few moments before hitting again he continued this pace of a hit every 45 seconds or every minute kind of alternating with the timing.

"I will let you know when I am about to strike harder."

The hits came as this pace then stopped looking to her she seem to be quivering not sure from what but he circled her

"How is it so far"
 
"Ow!", she shouted with every hit, but she was smiling, and clearly playing along. It was really not so bad yet. Her poor buttocks would be sore later, that was for sure, but it was only mildly painful. The worst part was really hanging from her arms, which were beginning to get a bit tired, but even that was very bearable for the moment.
"Hit harder if you want", she replied, "I feel like a carpet hanging like that, sort of. Go on, you can beat the dust out of me."
This was more fun than she had expected, and for a moment, she considered telling him he could switch to the whip... but she was too afraid of that still. A flat wooden board was one thing, but she had no idea how the whip would hurt. Probably quite a lot more.
 
Marco nods to her and smiled a bit

"Got it prep your self"

Marco now lashed at her with the paddle a bit harder each hit continuing with her pattern of about 45 sec a hit as his paddle kept hitting her. Her own paddle lashed back against her ass and her pussy and her tits

"Yeah I see you getting in to it"

He stated and smiled a bit seeing moisture run by her leg but said nothing as he kept hitting her taking a moment to look her over he had each part 10 more times.

"How are you doing"
 
"Ow! Ow! Ow!" - the blows were now coming much harder, and they hurt especially when they hit places that were sore already. Soon, that meant every single place. Her arms were also beginning to tire, especially as the stronger hits forced her to swing around, putting her full weight on her wrists. But why was it feeling so good? Why was... was that pee running down her legs? No, it was... really? She hoped he had not noticed. So embarassing that she basically gushed over being beaten to a pulp!
Her breasts especially were raw from the repeated blows, and her nipples felt like he had set them on fire. The rest of her body was not much better, and she was sure she would sit funny for a week or so. Did she dare encourage him to get worse? She was not exactly getting bored of the paddles - they still hurt like hell - but she wanted some variety.
 
Marco walked around her she had not answered him so he smacked her with the paddle in a place he had not yet her stomach hard enough then ran the paddle down across her skin

"Answer me have you had enough."

It had to be his more professional choice it seems at some point they would stop responding. Marco kept circling her and slapped her tits once more with the paddle then her ass extra hard to see what she wanted

"I'm my opinion go slow I think today satisfied your curiosity didn't it?"
 
Was she satisfied? No, not really. She did have to admit though, that the hanging was getting highly uncomfortable, and her wrists were rubbed raw too. So she answered with a happy: "Yes, you can take me down now", sounding not at all like a whipped slave, and more like someone who had just come off a really exciting amusement park ride.
"Whew, that was fun", she sighed, "I really did not think it would be that much fun. I must be black and blue all over, but it was so...exciting. Thank you for that demonstration!"; her heart was still pounding with excitement, and her throat was a little hoarse from screaming, but otherwise she was feeling great, not at all degraded as she had feared.
 
Marco smiled removing her from the chain.

"Good I am not so Pervy or scary am I."

Marco chuckled and hugged her lightly.

"So you have been given a taste it isn't so bad huh."
 
She had a good look at her hands as she rubbed them: Her wrists were firey red, as she had expected, but luckily, there was no blood. Her fingers were slightly numb, but the feeling was already returning - and, unfortunately, so was the feeling in her breasts. Ouch! She was only now feeling the full beating they had received, and she winced in pain.
A strange warmth was spreading through her body - and it was not only the heat she was feeling from her buttocks, which were practically glowing. "I liked it very much. Maybe we can do a bit more today? If it is not too much of a problem for you?"
To entice him, she lifted her top halfway, exposing her stomach and back. "I want to see what the whip feels like... maybe you can show me? Do not worry, I think I can handle more."
 
-Marco smiled and looked to her as she was willing to go again.-"ok then....um....hmm...we need to bound you again but...."-Marco grabbed the cuffs and lowered the hook so she would be able to stand on the ground just fine as he hooked her arms above her head in the cuffs he slipped a pair more tightly together on her feet. so she couldn't spread her legs a she took out the whip.-"Let me know when you are ready."-The cuffs where not tight but she couldn't slip out of them either.-
 
She was in the cuffs again, but this was much more comfortable. The fear was much less than when he had first tied her up, but she knew that this was the whip, and she had no idea how much worse it would be. It certainly looked much nastier than the paddle... She nodded and took a deep breath, then said, with only a hint of quivering in her voice: "Okay... you can start now. Please, no bleeding!"
 
Marco promised as he circled her and loosened the whip up a bit he finally strikes lashing her side cracking it then the right side then the front and the back about a minute between each strike taking it slow.Marco smiled a bit enjoying his Hobbie more or less as he kept circling her he began to notice her skin was not exactly....as tough but that came from months of lashings for some he stopped after the 5th one had been landed on each her front, back, and her sides as he rolled up the whip and then un bound her. Yes this was much shorter but he smiled.

"Due to your starting point here a Whip on soft skin will take Five to Six strikes before drawing blood your skin is pretty raw on it self ."

Marco pointed out with out touching.

"Maybe another two strikes in each section would do it but i was not willing to do that....how did you like that?"
 
Back
Top