Maid a slave (closed)

Allison got down on all fours nervous at the contraption Eve was holding. Allison didn't know what it was or what it was to be used for. She never really watched the clips of Eve with the men so the device was new to Allison. "What is that for mistress?" She asked as she spread her legs a part so her mistress could see her glistening pussy and her balls.
 
"Humility", Eve answered as she fitted it tightly around her balls. "The first thing you have to learn, slave, is to crawl properly. Now, follow me." She walked over to a fearsome-looking machine like a saddle without the horse, with a large, phallic object sticking out of the middle.
 
Allison began to crawl over to where her mistress had gone but couldn’t go far because of shooting pain from her balls. She tried to power through the pain but couldn’t do it. “Mistress I can’t crawl the device you attached to me is causing too much pain… how do I crawl without it hurting me?”
 
"Stop", Eve ordered and knelt down next to the young woman. Her balls were bright red. She had overestimated the maid's pain resistance a little, so she removed the device and began massaging her scrotum. "Was that too much for you already?", she said, disappointed.
 
"Yes mistress I'm sorry for not being able to take the pain like a good girl." Allison said through little moans as she felt Eve begin to massage her scrotum. She could feel her pussy juices start to run down into Eve's hand. "Please don't punish me for this it is my first time I promise to do better."
 
"Stand up", Eve commanded by way of an answer. Allison had been punished enough - but her pain resistance had to be tested. "I will now see how much you can take. Yell 'stop' if it is too much - but only if you have reached your absolute limit. Any earlier, and you will be punished."
 
"Yes mistress." Allison said before she stood up in front of Eve. She wondered what she was going to do now that she took the metal device off of her. Allison could feel her arousal begin to run down her inner thigh. She was always able to produce a lot of juices when aroused. "What now mistress?" she asked letting out her nervousness through her voice.
 
"Arms behind your head". Eve calmly took several instruments from a drawer and laid them out on a table behind Allison in increasing order of nastiness: A paddle, a cane, a whip, a flogger - and something horrifying-looking with thorns. "Bend over", came the next command.
 
Allison silently put her arms behind her head. When Eve told her to bend over Allison did so without hesitation and when she bent over she felt her balls pop out from between her legs. She just stayed there hoping that Eve will give her balls a break and make her pull them to the front of her legs. Allison didn't know if she could take much more punishmet there.
 
Eve carefully tucked the balls to the front - she already knew how sensitive they were. Then, she took careful aim and gave her a full-force slap on the bare butt. And another one. A third one. Each one hit with all her strength and made a loud, reverberating sound.
 
Allison was greatful that Eve had tucked her ball back up front she felt a little pain when she did so but didn't say a word. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next though which made her a lot more nervous that when she first started. The the smacks came making her jerk at every one. She bit her lip to keep from crying out but that didn't stop the tears from coming.
 
Eve smirked when she saw the tears, but continued the beating. A rhythmic series of slaps made Allison's firm butt jiggle a little. When she did not hear any sounds from her, she nodded with satisfaction and got the paddle. Without warning, she planted a powerful hit on her.
 
Allison could feel her butt begin to burn and sting at this point. He could feel the tears stream down her face and her knees begin to shake as well. When she felt a wider object hit her already sore butt she let put a little scream off pain and she jerked a bit.
 
Allison's butt was now bright red, but the girl remained brave. She had something to prove, it seemed... Well, Eve would give her plenty of opportunity to do that. "Ready?", she asked after getting the cane and lightly touching it to the maid's butt. Even this seemed to hurt her sore behind.
 
Allison wimperd out"yes mistress." as she felt the cane against her bottom. she could barely stand still as Alice teased her with it. Allison couldn't help but to sob quietly as she mentally prepared for what was going to come next. She could feel her legs shaking from the pain in her butt.
 
The cane left several deep red lines on her already red bottom. Eve kept up the beating in a slow, steady rhythm, planting line next to line. Then, she switched directions and began beating a nice grid pattern into the poor girl's skin while humming to herself with satisfaction.
 
Allison let out screams of pain with every hit she took from Eve. She wanted to quite but something told her to hold out a little longer. Allison didn't know how much more she could take but she was willing to endure until she couldn't anymore. She just stood there with tears streaming down her face.
 
"Brave girl", Eve said in a soft voice and stroked her bright red butt. "Now on to the whip". She got the next instrument from the table and placed its end on the maid's naked back before suddenly pulling it back and giving her a first, mild taste of it. She left a long, red welt down her middle.
 
Allison tried to muffle the screams of pain again but couldn't she just stood there sobbing like a baby from the pain. Her body was trying to give out on her but she forced herself to stand up and take the pain. She didn't know to what point Eve was going to take her but she knew it wasn't going to be ling before she had to stop.
 
"Are you alright? Remember you can ask to stop if you can't take it anymore". Eve sounded genuinely worried - because she was. The whip was no laughing matter. To make the decision easier for her, she gave her a second lash, again not with full force. "Enough?"
 
Allison said through sobs "please don't worry about me mistress keep going I will beg for you to stop. I don't want you to punish me if I stop before you think I should." She could feel the flesh on her bottom burn like someone had lit a fire on it. She could feel her knees begin to shake from the pain and she knew that she would end up collapsing from the pain.
 
Eve knew when someone was playing brave - she stopped the whipping and bent down, whispering in a half-compassionate tone: "You are shaking. You are hiding how much it really hurts. Do not do that - when we do this for real, it can cause some serious injury."
 
Allison was about to say something when her legs finally gave out. She knew she was going to be at this point but she hoped to. last a little longer than what she did. She was afraid to get up because of the pain in her bottom my get worse.
 
She knelt down next to the maid and put a hand on the side of her chest. "You have to know your limits, idiot. Never play the hero again."

The young woman needed a little rest, so she sat next to her for a few moments, still touching her.
 
Back
Top