University MisAdventures (closed)

The_J0k3R

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Posts
1,493
Freshman move-in day was one of Jimmy's favorite days of the year. As a senior at Golden State University, he knew the routine by now.

Freshman start at the University a week ahead of the rest of the student body, for orientation week. There always seemed to be plenty of older (mostly male) students around to help them with their luggage.

Jimmy was one such helper. A hot August day, and a few thousand young women, all of them new to their surroundings... it was an opportunity he'd be foolish to miss!

He stood at an even six feet tall, with shaggy, long curly brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, and a decent, if perhaps lanky, build. He played guitar in a local rock n roll bar-band, and had a number of fliers in his back pocket for their gig that evening.

He had spent his morning helping random folks with their bags, and handing a flier to everyone he helped.

Just after lunch, as the day was really starting to heat up under the August sun, he spotted the blonde girl, pulling oversized luggage out of the trunk of a car. She had tits and hips and curves for days. Jimmy felt that pull, an immediate desire, that he hadn't felt in a while.

He had to have this one. "Hey, can I give you a hand there?" he asked as he approached from behind her, appreciating the view of her butt as he did. Her tiny shorts and mid-tiff top left little to the imagination, and his imagination was running rampant.
 
College! Kayli thought. At last, she would be on her own, without her parents watching every move she made. She could stay up as late as she wanted, she could watch whatever she wanted, she could even date a boy if she wanted to, though the thought still made her giggle and blush.

She had never even kissed a boy. She was 5'3" with a curvy 34d 23 34 figure and long blonde hair in ponytails. She wore skimpy shorts and a cropped top that left her flat tummy bare, and she had absolutely no idea how sexy she looked.

Her parents were so worried about everything, she'd barely had any kind of a life at all until now. But now she was at college. The place was full of people and there were about a hundred different buildings, and Dad was already worried because he still had to drive back home and he hated to drive after dark.

"You should go, Dad," she said.

"How are you get your stuff up to your room?" he said, looking at her giant bags.

"I'll figure something out," she said, kissing him on the cheek and hugging him. "They said there were upperclassmen who helped with just this kind of thing.

"We'll be back this weekend to see how you're settling in," he said, gruffly, scowling around as if everyone there had some kind of evil designs on his daughter. Then he got in the car. Kayli was still waving when she heard a voice and turned to see who had spoken.

"Hey, can I give you a hand there?" he said. He was scruffy and lean, but cute in a bad boy kind of way. She grinned at him brightly.

"That would be so cool," she said. She bent down to pick up two of the huge bags. Her shorts rode even higher on her cheeks, and when she stood, she nodded to the other two. "Thank you so much. I'm Kayli. Which one is Hanover Hall?" Her father had insisted that she stay in the all-girl's dormitory, but she was pretty sure they'd let the guy up, since it was moving day.
 
"I'm Jimmy," he said to her, picking up her other two bags. "Hanover is just over this way," he said, nodding towards the tall dormitory building just across the University's Quad.

Jimmy smiled as he walked along with her. Her happy enthusiastic attitude was refreshing, and infectious. "Hanover is the last of the old all-girl dorm buildings," he told her. "I think all the dorm buildings are co-ed now. Pretty sure with Hanover the only rule is No Boys After Midnight."

"So where ya from, Kayli?" Jimmy asked her as they walked up the stairs into Hanover Hall. Of course, they would discover that the building's air conditioning was out of order as soon as they entered, and felt no relief from the heat outside. If anything, all the people moving around made it seem warmer! "What room are we headed to? I had a friend living here sophomore year," he explained.
 
"I'm from Tennessee," she said as they walked along. She noticed he had no trouble carrying the heavy bags, and she grinned to herself. Strong and cute. She looked over her shoulder, as if she thought her father might be following them. "It's totally boring there. What about you?"

When they reached Hanover, it was like walking into a sauna. The heat and humidity were bad enough, but with the crowds of people moving in, it was almost unbearable. Kayli dropped her bags and dug through her purse to find her housing form. She found the room assignment. "522."

If anything, it was even hotter on the fifth floor, and by the time they reached her room, she already felt like she needed a shower. She went to the window and opened it as far as it would go, but the little breeze that came through simply stirred the pot.

"I hope they get the AC fixed," she said. "Otherwise the next few weeks are going to suck." She grinned at Jimmy and fanned herself. She didn't think about it, she just gave him a hug. A friendly hug, and then she stepped back, blushing fiercely. "Well, thank you."
 
She seemed happy to get away from Tennessee. "I'm from St Louis," he explained. "So we're both a good ways from home."

Her thin clothing clung to her sweaty skin in the humid heat in a way that was just irresistible. And then she stepped up to him and hugged him; her curves pressing against him in all the right ways. He couldn't tell if the hug was suggestive of attraction and desire, or if she was just a huggy-type girl. Her fierce blush afterwards spoke volumes.

He reached into his back pocket, and pulled out one of the flyers and handed it to her after she pulled away. "So, Oak Street Park is just a few blocks from here. My band is gonna be playing there tonight. It's totally free, fun, good way to throw down after Moving Day. I would love to see you down there," he said, letting his gaze soak in her sensuous form from head to toe.

Those blonde pigtails got him every time. He smiled a bit deviously at her, reluctant to leave in any kind of a hurry.

"You don't have anything to drink, do you?" he asked her, wiping some sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.
 
Jimmy from St Louis looked at her when she finished hugging him. Kayli couldn’t put her finger on why it was different from the way boys had always looked at her when she was out, but it was different. Or maybe the difference was that her parents were far away. She had nobody to protect her. She bit her lip, thinking of all the times her father had told her not to trust boys, that they only wanted one thing. She took a nervous step back from Jimmy. If only she knew what that one thing was, but nobody had ever explained that to her.

Then he handed her a piece of paper. She took it and looked at it, not really understanding what it was until he explained. She grinned at him and held the paper in both hands.

“You’re in a band?” she said, almost unbelieving, as if he had made an outrageous claim. She grinned and looked at the flyer again. “You want me to come?” She stared, and she thought about what her father would say. Boys only wanted one thing. Music was the devil’s language. But he wasn’t here, and she could do whatever she wanted. She could even go to this boy’s house to see his band play if she wanted.

Her eyes opened wide and she actually jumped up and down a few times, and then she stopped, flushed and dizzy. This was by far the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her. She didn’t notice the way he smiled, or the way he looked at her. Then he asked her if she had anything to drink, and she looked at him with her eyes wide and sad.

“I don’t,” she said. “I’m sorry. I don’t even have a bottle of water.” Which was annoying, because it was so hot she was going to need something to drink soon, too.
 
Jimmy nodded. "Hey, it's okay, I know how it is. Tell you what. Let me get you a drink." He smirked at her.

"Listen, I'm sure you want to get all set and organized and put away and shit, but..." he said, checking the time on his watch, "it's almost time for set-up for the band. You wanna come along? These kinds of shows, they're always a party, all day. We can grab a drink on the way."

He looked at her, offering his hand, beckoning her to join him.

Jimmy had high hopes for this one. She seemed like just the kind of girl he wanted bouncing around in the front row. Girls like her, in the crowd, helped create repeat ticket sales.
 
She pouted, embarrassed for being a bad hostess. Not that she even knew where to get drinks from. She was so flustered by it that she nearly missed what he was saying. He wanted her to come with him to his house to a party. In the middle of the day. She giggled nervously.

“I wish I could, but...,” she said. She could hear her father’s voice, warning her to be careful of boys, not to trust strangers, to avoid parties. She knew her mother would tell her to unpack and get her space ready for her studies. They weren’t here, though. She could do whatever she wanted.

She took a deep breath, a little afraid of the freedom she had. She had never really had to make up her mind before, and to have to make a choice like this so suddenly paralyzed her for a moment. Then, she realized that if she was just going to keep doing the same thing, there wasn’t much point in being free. And she did wish she could go. But she didn’t have to wish anymore.

“Why not?” she said, and grinned at him. She blushed as she put her hand in his, and let him lead her out into the hall.
 
Jimmy smiled at her, happily taking her hand in his, and enjoying the view of her luscious young body bouncing with excitement.

They walked through campus as a brisk pace, and Jimmy took the opportunity to point out several of the different buildings they passed, the library, all the buildings dedicated to the different academic pursuits, where the other dorms were, the best places to eat...

And then they were crossing the street to step off-campus, heading into the small downtown area. They passed a few different shops and restaurants and bars, and Jimmy kept her entertained with stories about all of these places it seemed.

It was only a couple blocks to the park. They came over the top of a small hill, and were able to look down from the top and see a natural bowl, with a stage at the bottom being set up for the band. A small crowd of a couple dozen folks were milling about, some of them helping to set up amps and speakers.

"Looks like I'm running a little late," he said. "You got me distracted," he said, jokingly accusing her. "Come on, the house is just over here, I gotta get my guitar."
 
Jimmy walked so fast, Kayli practically had to jog to keep up with him. She was listening carefully to everything he was telling her about the campus and the neighborhood around it, and not paying any attention to the way he was watching her.

Before she knew it, they were at the park, where a quirk of the landscape made a natural amphitheater. It wasn't crowded at all, but there was a fascinating mix of people. Mostly young, probably students, but there were a few older people, and even a family with kids.

They had barely reached the park, though, when he was saying he was late. She had made him late, though she could hardly see how it was her fault. Still, if she argued, it would just make him even later, and then it would be her fault, so she shook her head and followed him to his house. After a few steps, she realized he was grinning at her.

"Oh," she said, and giggled. "You were kidding." She blushed, embarrassed by her mistake, but from the pace he was setting, he wasn't kidding about being late. She hurried to keep up and looked back at the park. It looked like fun. The people there didn't look evil, with maybe one or two exceptions.

Then they were on the way to his house, and she hesitated. Should she go in? She knew her father would say she had no business going into a strange man's house alone, but Jimmy wasn't some creep. He was a nice guy, and besides, he was late. He wasn't going to take the time to ... to do whatever her father was afraid of when he was supposed to be playing with his band.
 
Jimmy nodded. "Come on in," he said, coaxing her along when he noticed her slight hesitancy. He guided her up the steps to the porch, and then opened the front door. There was music on inside, old southern rock, and a handful of people, mostly guys and a couple girls, sitting around the living room, chit-chatting and passing a joint around. The smell of the weed filled the air, and it was a bit hazy inside.

"Jimmy!" one of the guys called out, getting up and giving his buddy a hug before offering him a hit off the smoking joint.

"Hey guys, this is Kayli, she's new so don't scare her too much, okay?" Jimmy said, and then rattled off a list of names as he handed the joint to Kayli. "You want a hit?" he asked her, and all eyes seem to fall on her in that moment...
 
She hadn't expected anyone to be in his house when they got there, and instead of being alone with him, she was in a smoky room with a half a dozen other people. She couldn't quite explain why she felt disappointed, but she had no time to think about it. Jimmy ran through a bunch of names that she forgot as soon as he said them, and then he was smoking a cigarette.

Except, she knew it wasn't a cigarette. Her aunt smoked cigarettes, and they smelled nothing like this. This was drugs. She swallowed, and then he was holding it out to her. She already felt a little dizzy just from breathing the air in the room, and she took it from him. They didn't say it, but she knew somehow, that if she didn't smoke it, they wouldn't want her around.

"OK," she said, and smiled, but part of her was terrified. She put it to her lips and sucked on it, just a little, and her mouth filled with smoke that burned. She started coughing, and clouds of smoke blew out. For some reason, that made her laugh, and then she was coughing and laughing and she dropped the cigarette.

She bent down to pick it up and ended up falling on her knees, coughing and laughing, and she finally grabbed it before it made another hole in the rug. She held it up, her eyes watering, laughing, even though there was nothing very funny.
 
"Woot! Got another newb here!" someone said, and the others in the room laughed at Kayli's coughing and clumsiness.

Jimmy chuckled too, bending over to take the joint from her and then give her a hand getting back on her feet. He pulled her up from the floor, right into his arms, her chest mashing against his, and he quickly slipped an arm around behind her to hold her steady.

"That's some strong stuff, huh?" he said, with a bit of a laugh before taking another hit off it and passing it on back to his buddy on the sofa. "Come on," he said, pulling her along with him into the house.

"I know it ain't much to look at it," he said, "but we know how to have a good time here." The house was definitely on the dingy side, but at least there weren't stacks of pizza boxes on the dining room table and beer cans laying around everywhere. Well, there might have been a few.

"There's four of us that live here," he explained, as they walked past the kitchen and down a dark hallway. Jimmy flipped the switch on the wall but it didn't work to turn on the light. Shrugging, he guided her down the hall, and the last door on the right was his room. "This is my room. Bathroom's over there if you need it. You are staying for the party after the show, right?" he asked her, picking up a black guitar case from a corner of his room, and looking at her, a devilish glint in his eye.
 
She blushed as he held her close, but only part of it was because she was embarrassed. Everyone was laughing, but there wasn't the sort of cruelty she'd expected. It was almost like they'd all been there at one time or another.

"Sorry," she said. "It's my first time."

Then she was giggling, and following Jimmy as he pulled her into the house, where there may or may not have been a few pizza boxes and beer cans laying around. :devil: She liked the way his arm felt around her, and she liked the giddy, light-headed feeling that seemed to be creeping through her.

His room was a wreck, but somehow charming. She grinned as she looked at the clothes on the floor and the posters on the wall. Somewhere in the back of her mind, her father's voice was screaming that he was a pervert, an atheist, a degenerate. She giggled. He probably was all of those things, she thought, but it didn't make him a bad person.

Then he asked her if she was staying for the party after the show.

"Staying here?" she said, looking at him, confused. "I thought you wanted me to come to the show? Did you mean after? You said after. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'll come to the party." She giggled, shaking her head. "I think I'm high."
 

"Staying here?" she said, looking at him, confused. "I thought you wanted me to come to the show? Did you mean after? You said after. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'll come to the party." She giggled, shaking her head. "I think I'm high."


Jimmy smirked. "Yeah, I think you are," he said, winking at her. He walked her back out to the living room, where the others were still smoking that joint.

"I gotta run back to the park and do the sound check real quick, and then I'll be back," he told her. "Hey Steve!" he waved one of the guys over.

Steve was scruffier than Jimmy; he had long hair, dreadlocks, actually, that fell past his shoulders, and a long goatee. "Kayli, right?" Steve said, his eyes raking over her slender, busty form for a moment.

"Anything you need, just ask Steve-o here," Jimmy said, and Steve nodded. "Get her something to drink, will ya Steve?"

"No problem," Steve replied, and headed for the kitchen.

"I'll be back in a bit," Jimmy promised Kayli, and then gave her a swift kiss on the cheek before heading out the front door, guitar in hand.

"Kayli!" Steve called out from the kitchen...
 
Steve scared her a little. His hair was like ropes hanging off of his head and his eyes were so narrow she couldn't even see what color they were. Before she knew what was happening, though, Jimmy was heading out the door, leaving her with Steve, and the others, who seemed to be busy smoking.

Jimmy kissed her cheek, and she felt a surge of excitement, but then he was walking out the door, and he had told her to stay behind. Maybe she was a mess. Maybe smoking the joint had changed her somehow. Maybe Jimmy didn't want to be seen with her. She turned to Steve but he was gone. She was starting to panic when she heard his voice calling her from the kitchen, and she went gratefully in.

She was thirsty, but she needed a mirror. There wasn't any in the kitchen.

"Hey," she said to Steve. Her throat was tight so her voice was coming out as a breathy whisper. "Is there anything wrong with me?I mean, do I look good to you?"
 
Steve stood up and shut the door to the refrigerator, holding two cans of beer. He raised an eyebrow at her question, and then laughed a little. "Nah, honey, you look damn good," he said to her, offering her one of the cans. He cracked his open and took a swig.

"Jimmy has excellent taste in women," he said, smiling at her. His eyes were definitely taking her in from head to toe, and there was no question he was enjoying the view.

"You like him?" Steve asked. "Wanna impress him?"

One of the girls stood up and walked over to Kayli. "Hey, I'm Amber," she said. She looked Kayli up and down, and took a hit off the smoking joint she was holding. She nodded, after holding the hit in for several moments, even walking a circle around Kayli.

"Yep," Amber said. "You wanna impress Jimmy at the show tonite, we're gonna need to do a little work. I got just the thing though, come on," she said. She handed Steve the joint and beckoned for Kayli to follow her, leading her to Amber's bedroom.

"Yeah, I live here. With three guys. It's all right. Better than the dorms, that's for sure," Amber explained.
 
Kayli took the beer and sipped it. She wrinkled her nose at the bitter taste, but her mouth was so dry, she drank several large gulps anyway.

Steve was looking at her the same way Jimmy had, the way that made her feel like she had a fever, all warm and dizzy. She giggled at his comment about Jimmy's taste.

Then one of the girls was looking at her. Amber. She lived here with three guys. Kayli had a pretty good idea that she wasn't the kind of girl her parents would want her to hang out with, and as if she wanted to remove all doubt, Amber took a big hit off the joint and let out a cloud of smoke that enveloped Kayli.

"Impress him?" she said, confused. Hadn't he just invited her here? Didn't that mean he was already kind of impressed? But he had left her here. Maybe he wanted her to impress him. And if Amber wanted to help, maybe she should. After all, Amber lived with him and probably knew all about him.

"OK," she said, grinning. "Thank you guys for being so sweet to me."

She followed Amber into her room.
 
Amber smirked a bit, twirling around as she entered her room. "We are gonna make sure you blow him away tonight," Amber promised, sitting Kayli down. "Sit," Amber ordered Kayli, patting a padded chair in front of her vanity. There was a large mirror across from the chair.

"So, we're gonna make you, like, ultimate rocker chick tonight. We'll get you in the front row, and Jimmy won't be able to take his eyes off you." Amber smirked again, and opened her closet. "We're about the same size. I think you've got a bit more than me upstairs, so one of these tops should be perfect..."

"And a skirt..." Amber said, wheeling and showing Kayli a new outfit. The skirt was faded, frayed denim, and the top was a black halter top that zipped up the front. "Here. Put these on," Amber said. "And then we'll do your makeup and hair." She stepped back and looked at Kayli. "You know, it's so hot out... What do you think about that skirt and a bikini top?"
 
Amber seemed excited about helping, so Kayli sat down in front of the mirror, looking at herself. She was pretty, prettier than Amber, she thought, with just a little make up. Amber’s was much heavier, probably to distract from her features, which weren’t so great. If Jimmy was used to girls like Amber, she thought, it wouldn’t take a lot for her to catch his eye.

“Cool,” she said, nodding her head. She could be the ultimate rocker chick. She looked at herself again and smiled. She had never noticed the way her smile changed her face. She giggled when she thought about how much she smiled. Everyone else saw a different girl. Then she looked over at the outfit Amber was showing her.

She stared for a second at the top. It looked like something a biker would wear, and she didn’t think she’d even be able to get the zipper started. What Amber thought was a bit more upstairs was at least a couple of cup sizes, Kayli was sure.

“I guess the bikini,” she said. She slipped out of her shorts, and pulled the skirt on over her plain white panties. It was shorter than anything she’d ever worn, and she blushed as she looked at herself. She wouldn’t be able to sit down without flashing her panties, but maybe that was ok. She pulled off her top and a plain white bra to try on the bikini top. Her breasts were quite a bit bigger than Amber’s, so she had to loosen the ties a little. She frowned again. It covered less than half of what her bra did, and even the least move made her breasts threaten to jiggle right out.

“What do you think?” she said, uncertainly.
 
CRifg09VEAA55Qs.jpg


"Holy shit those are amazing," Amber said, staring at Kayli's tits from behind her in the mirror. "Damn, I'd love to do a line off those," she mumbled, shaking her head. "Gotta say, I'm a little jealous. My tits never looked that good in that top," Amber continued, smirking at Kayli. "Jimmy's gonna go nuts, I'm sure of it!"

It didn't take long to fix up Kayli's make-up. Just as they were finishing up, they heard a bit of commotion from the living room; it sounded like several people had just showed up at the front door.

"Ooh, I bet that's Jimmy and the band," Amber said. She winked a devilish, conspiratorial wink at Kayli. "You wanna go surprise him out there, or should I get him to come back here?"
 
By the time Amber was done, Kayli hardly recognized herself. The clothes had been bad enough, but the hair and makeup were just too much. She looked trashy, there was no other way to say it. The beer and the weed didn't change that, and they didn't make her forget that she was a good girl. She was about to get up and change back into her clothes, and wash her face, when they heard the noise of several people coming in.

Jimmy and the band, Amber said, and suddenly Kayli wasn't sure about leaving. After all, Jimmy was a rocker. Amber had turned her into a rocker chick. At least, that was the idea. She blushed and stood up.

"Let's go," she said, nervous, but hoping Jimmy would like what he saw. She took a deep breath, and then walked out into the living room.
 
Back
Top