The bulk of interracial stories..

Stereotype

My stories don't promote any of the stereotypes first discussed. Check them out, hopefully you'll like them.

LaLaLady

twilight47b said:
If any non European or non Hispanic would like to work with me to come up with a great interracial story, I would love to work with you. I am a 27 year old caucasion/latino. My email address is twilight47c@yahoo.com.

I will admit, we watch the latin channels on cable. Some of the shows are over the top, but its nice to see that the culture is open....has fun, and is not overly tight like u.s. huby likes to watch all the hotties, and so do i!

a dumb question, i have not seen any latin swinger stories. how do latin men feel about 'swingers'?

I've been reading the other posts on this thread with interest. I have written my first story. I placed it into the interracial catagory, but it doesn't seem to fit the usual mold. I was wondering what some other more experienced writers think. Do you think it would fit better into a different catagory ? Is interracial too much of a niche catagory to draw a wide audience ? There's really a lot more to this than just writing an erotic story than I ever imagined !

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=274761

LonelyMom said:
I've been reading the other posts on this thread with interest. I have written my first story. I placed it into the interracial catagory, but it doesn't seem to fit the usual mold. I was wondering what some other more experienced writers think. Do you think it would fit better into a different catagory ? Is interracial too much of a niche catagory to draw a wide audience ? There's really a lot more to this than just writing an erotic story than I ever imagined !

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=274761

I read your story and it's very good. There are several categories it would have fit into nicely (no pun intended). Erotic Couplings and Mature are just a couple.

BF and WM the best

I'd love to see more people contribute to these types of stories on the site.

In the meantime, if you are looking for something new, I just posted another installment to my latest series (Lusting for Eva Ch. 2). There will be more to come.

I try to keep a balance of sexiness, taboo, yet respect in my stories. Yes, there may be some situations that some of you are uncomfortable with (e.g. prostitution), but the men in my stories are always respectful of black women who are GODDESSES. Read and enjoy. Comments are always welcome.

Good stories

LaLaLady said:
My stories don't promote any of the stereotypes first discussed. Check them out, hopefully you'll like them.

LaLaLady

Yes, LaLa posts some good stories. I'm a fan of your "Tara's Liason" series.

IR is sexy, and I for one can do with out any more whimpy husbands. Whimpy is fine for roll play or bdsm type stories. I do think a husband can share his wife and still be a stud.

S-Des said:
I'll check out your stories as well, as soon as I get a chance. I occasionally like the tired cliche of the stereotypes, but only if it's mixed in with other stories that are more interesting. I'd like to do one myself someday, because I think women of other races can be so exotic and beautiful.

I read a really funny story once where a black guy with a history of taking white women away from there wimpy husbands (because he was so well-endowed and good in bed) met a really hot woman in a bar. She acknowledged his reputation and said she wanted to see for herself (her husband was with her and not very happy about it). Finally she went into the back room and in front of a bunch of his friends, the guy proudly pulled out his cock and she went down on him to get it erect.

When it was, she looked over at her husband and walked away from the guy. He demanded that she come back, but she told him that she didn't want his average cock. She then pulled out her husband's prick, which was so big it humiliated the guy in front of all of his friends. I thought it was a great comment on the stereotypes in many of the stories (then again, I have a warped sense of humor).

kromen said:
seem to focus on stereotypes and myths other than making a good story about two people from different backgrounds, cultures, etc. that enjoy each other sexually. I can't stand to read another submission about giant Black cocks skewering white women as victims or white trash. I wrote one story during xmas time that got good responses and I hoped that I would see more along those lines, but all I see is "Big black buck got loose in Master's big house." I guess this is a request for authors who dabble in interracial to show readers something different and also maybe get a dialouge going on why people can't get past the ignorant myths. To be fair, I have read some good stories in this cat and as soon as I can, I'll gladly post the authors links.

I'm not particularly interested in those stories either - if you've seen one, you've seen them all - but I recognise that the idea strikes some sort of note deep in the subconscious of white men. I can accept their popularity, even if I don't usually read them myself.

But I'm a black female, so it doesn't really work for me! I have written an interracial story that I think follows a different path, and got plenty of favourable comments saying that it was "refreshing" to read such a piece. So go for it. The audience is out there. Write more realistic works and get them up on the net! Let's win "Interracial" back from the "Big Black Buck..." crowd!

kromen said:
seem to focus on stereotypes and myths other than making a good story about two people from different backgrounds, cultures, etc. that enjoy each other sexually. I can't stand to read another submission about giant Black cocks skewering white women as victims or white trash. I wrote one story during xmas time that got good responses and I hoped that I would see more along those lines, but all I see is "Big black buck got loose in Master's big house." I guess this is a request for authors who dabble in interracial to show readers something different and also maybe get a dialouge going on why people can't get past the ignorant myths. To be fair, I have read some good stories in this cat and as soon as I can, I'll gladly post the authors links.

My 2 cents and it's probably worth less, but I agree with abstract to an extent. It depends on who you're writing for I guess. We have tons of interracial stories I'm guessing although 10 are under Humor & Satire. Some older black guy wrote once and made a similar comment and I wrote two that were somewhat romantic. One in particular didn't score well and just playing around, I took the same story and put it under Erotic Couplings and guess what, it scored pretty high.

There's an audience out there and if you write for them then I guess the stereotypical stuff seems to be what many people want to read. Now, that's not real life. My wife and I belong to swing club and many of the encounters have been interracial. I still remember the first one and she was excited about it because of the taboo or something. Having been involved in a couple interracial relationships in the past, I was thinking it wasn't that big a deal and had a feeling she'd discover the same thing. She did.

People are just people. We have the same basic needs, desires, hopes, wants, etc. regardless of skin color. Now she had done some interracial audio stories before and a couple, at least one I'm thinking about, was more on the romantic side. After the real life experience, she was going to do an audio based on it but the problem now and is, she doesn't view it the way she did. For whatever reasons, people want to read about the "angry black cock pounding the little white cumslut" or whatever. In real life, it doesn't seem that way. People seem to want to read about 10" monster black cocks, and the fact is, it just isn't like that in real life.

My guess is, the stories are not going to change all that much. Of course, the public comments are the funniest part. In IR and Loving Wives, there are always going to be those I'm convinced don't read the story to begin with-just slap a 1 on it and bitch, or read it and complain about the theme anonymously but apparently keep coming back.

Write whatever you want for yourself or write it for the people that read the stories, or combination of the two. Either way, it's probably fascintating to look at the panel page. We're going to be pretty much doing stories at the end of the year and we're going to put our submission page on her so people can look at it. I've seen so many times folks trying to analyze votes, number of times a story is opened, etc. that it may be something people would like to look at. Then again, maybe nobody will care.

The fact is, I'm basically a lousy writer churning out stroke stories by choice. But, that's me. kromen, write what you enjoy!

By the way-not edited-kind of like my stories sometimes :D

I see your point.

However, common sense is one thing, erotic fantasy is something else.

Personally (as a white male) I can relate to the black man/white female fantasy - and I've written about it once or twice.

It may be a taboo thing - or the eroticism of opposites: Black versus white, rich versus poor, experience versus innocence.

That said, interracial stories attract some pretty strange people. After writing one, I was flamed by a reader because the black guy in the story didn't ejaculate inside the white female. The reader seemed to think that impregnation was an unwritten rule. Who knew?

I know what you are saying. Each time I go into the interracial section it is always stuff like "little white virgin gets destroyed by big black monster cock". I have seen countless pages of nothing but stories with the same BM/WF content. It all is centered around the stereotype of a black guy and his almighty donkey dick. The stereotype has completely dominated almost all the stories. I don't even brother to read BM/WF stories anymore because it is all the same thing. It is really funny how something that should embrace diversity is turned into a place to enforce stereotypes...

I would like to see a wider selected of stories (WM/BF and others). And I would also like to note that hispanics (male or female) never appear in any of the stories. Which is a real shame Because I think Latinas are the hottest women on the planet.

Last edited:
Diversity in the Interracial Stories Category

I am very glad that this subject has been brought up. I enjoy the interracial story as much as the next person, but I was getting extremely tired of the BM/WF scenerio. If you are sick of the situation, then put your foot in and make a change. That's what I've done recently. I wanted to see more stories on several other different categories (novels and novellas, nonhuman, sci-fi, etc.) that contained BW/WM in relationships and not just getting it on. That's just my preference, so I did something about it and started writing and submitting.

Someone mentioned that it was a matter of the submitting author's fantasy and I would have to agree. People write about what they know, what they fantasize about, and what they think their audience would like to read- all those things have to be taken into consideration. To be honest, I haven't read many Asian character stories, even though I am sure there are several good ones on the site.

I wouldn't mind writing a couple of stories with Asian or Latino characters, I just haven't gotten that far yet. My fantasies are multicultural honey. I do not discriminate. It's all good.

I agree, for me its a real turn off with the power game based on skin color and some of the stories are really cheezy...

when i get some time, i will have to write about Halle Berry moving next door, and having things heat up... but i would also love it if Aisha Tyler was my neighbor...i will miss her on 'Ghost Whishperer'

ALEXIS_96 said:
I am very glad that this subject has been brought up. I enjoy the interracial story as much as the next person, but I was getting extremely tired of the BM/WF scenerio. If you are sick of the situation, then put your foot in and make a change. That's what I've done recently. I wanted to see more stories on several other different categories (novels and novellas, nonhuman, sci-fi, etc.) that contained BW/WM in relationships and not just getting it on. That's just my preference, so I did something about it and started writing and submitting.

Someone mentioned that it was a matter of the submitting author's fantasy and I would have to agree. People write about what they know, what they fantasize about, and what they think their audience would like to read- all those things have to be taken into consideration. To be honest, I haven't read many Asian character stories, even though I am sure there are several good ones on the site.

I wouldn't mind writing a couple of stories with Asian or Latino characters, I just haven't gotten that far yet. My fantasies are multicultural honey. I do not discriminate. It's all good.

Interracial series

Dear Kromen,

I have a 5 story series here name Joe and Sue. Although the feedback here has been positive but limited, feedback from another site I also post at has been positive and numerous. I would appreciate if you check out the stories in chronological order. The difference in their race is not announced until after their attraction is already established... attractions that go beyond the color of their skin. Let me know if you feel as though this is stereotypical or what you desire reading.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=276554
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=277797
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=278654
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=278883
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=279809

~windwriter

I have just submitted a follow-up to my first interracial story, "The Secret Life of the Mature Woman". In either of these stories the characters could just have easily been of the same race. I only made them of different races because it was more of a turn-on for me as I was writing them. I hope there is still a plce in this world for stories where characters can still treat each other with love and tenderness. Just because they respect each other doesn't mean that it still can't be highly erotic and sexually charged.

LonelyMom said:
I have just submitted a follow-up to my first interracial story, "The Secret Life of the Mature Woman". In either of these stories the characters could just have easily been of the same race. I only made them of different races because it was more of a turn-on for me as I was writing them. I hope there is still a plce in this world for stories where characters can still treat each other with love and tenderness. Just because they respect each other doesn't mean that it still can't be highly erotic and sexually charged.

LonelyMom - I would like to chat with you..........please pm me.

Personally the black males forcing a white male ( me:) ) into submission excites me greatly:)

Last edited:
hey MSJESS

totally agree. Interracial stories are my favs too. I wasn't able to find what I was looking for, so I started wrting my own. Check them out. All my stories have an interracial realtionship in them:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=735888&page=submissions

By the way, I think Keanu is a hotty too. I am sure I can think up a story or too about him. But I adore Matthew Mcconaughey right now. :heart:

MsJess0125 said:
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=278032
yet another interracial without steryotypes, by myself
I also am into interracial stories but rarely find what i am looking for in the interracial category

ALEXIS_96 said:
hey MSJESS

totally agree. Interracial stories are my favs too. I wasn't able to find what I was looking for, so I started wrting my own. Check them out. All my stories have an interracial realtionship in them:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=735888&page=submissions

By the way, I think Keanu is a hotty too. I am sure I can think up a story or too about him. But I adore Matthew Mcconaughey right now. :heart:

"Matt" in my story is based loosely on Matt McConaughey actually...and "Jake" is loosely Jake Gyllenhaal because I really REALLY love him

not as much as Keanu tho, I've loved him since Bill and Ted when I was 7 or 8 yrs old. Definitely my first crush.

Oh my gosh! I loved Bill and Ted too. :nana:
I had to read your story again and I can see that now about Matt and Jake.
Cool story by the way. :cool:

MsJess0125 said:
"Matt" in my story is based loosely on Matt McConaughey actually...and "Jake" is loosely Jake Gyllenhaal because I really REALLY love him

not as much as Keanu tho, I've loved him since Bill and Ted when I was 7 or 8 yrs old. Definitely my first crush.

My first attempt at interracial is in my Sig under new stories....

I hope you like it....

Tx

Back