If you watch porno

Beck31

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Posts
4,445
For those who have watched pornographic movies

Do you prefer retro (70's, 80's) or more recent (2000's, etc)?
 
Last edited:
I liked the '80's and early '90's when those like Anthony Spinelli and the Mitchell Brothers were producing and directing films with production values similar to mainstream films. Some of the performers (Jamie Gillis, Marilyn Chambers, John Leslie, Colleen Brennen, Nina Hartley, Ron Jeremy, et al) were only hot sexually but actually had some "acting and performing" talent. Films had story lines (if not actual plots) and the sex was more than just two or more people entering the set, fucking and sucking, and fade out. It at least tried to involve something more than just the sex. Films like "Dixie Ray Hollywood Star" and "The Devil In Miss Jones" could almost hold their own in production values with some "B" grade Hollywood or Made for TV stuff.
 
True and funny or true and sad or maybe both

I had never watched a porn video or even an online clip until a couple of years ago. I somehow managed to make it to the ripe old age of 38 before my awakening. For the most part I had, in the past, been too afraid of a virus that would wreck my computor (that is still my biggest fear) to go to a web site that would have porn. I am still quite hesitant and seldom venture there but will on occasion. My into? I found a very very old vhs tape that my husband had stashed away some time ago and forgot about it. I am not sure which look on his face was more priceless, the look he had when I showed it to him, or the look when I said it was too bad we no longer had a vcr and couldn't watch it. I will vote for the more modern videos but in reality I hardly have the experience to consider myself qualified to vote.
 
Thanks. The one or two times I accidently saw one ie a friend showed me on his phone he had some old ones.
 
Hahaha!

I wonder what came first: rock clubs used as weapons or rock clubs used as dildos?!

The earliest dildos we have record of were made from reindeer muscle, not rock. The more you know...
 
I and my wife are more modern porn watchers. The old stuff is cool every now and then but neither one of us like body and pubic hair and there were some hairy mofo's in the 80's and 90's!
 
Do you prefer retro (70's, 80's) or more recent (2000's, etc)?


In my humble opinion, I think the porn from the 70's and 80's were more enjoyable. The main reason I say this is because back then when a man went down on a pussy, they made an art out of it. They truly got into it and really aimed to please the woman. They took their time and the camera zoomed in on all the tongue action. Young guys would watch them and learn how to go down on a woman the right way. Nowadays, when it comes to orally performing on a woman, all you can find are guys who lick it for a minute or two just to get it wet and then move on to fucking.
 
I and my wife are more modern porn watchers. The old stuff is cool every now and then but neither one of us like body and pubic hair and there were some hairy mofo's in the 80's and 90's!

I totally agree with that statement! My next reply was going to be that the only thing that would have improved the old pornos would have been if the ladies would have shaved their pussies. Hair down there is a real turn off.
 
I like the older porn because the women were with REAL BODIES! Real tits and not those fake ones that never move. BUT... I like the newer porn as it sound only with not much of that stupid music.... I prefer the real sounds of sex.
 
I like the older porn because the women were with REAL BODIES! Real tits and not those fake ones that never move. BUT... I like the newer porn as it sound only with not much of that stupid music.... I prefer the real sounds of sex.

I will say that I do enjoy watching real women with natural breasts and bodies having sex, it is quite the turn on to watch someone who looks like they could be your neighbors. Some of the women in the new or modern vids are so plastic it's crazy. But the old stuff has the horrible music and the monster bushes I can't stand. I want to see good penetration clearly and you can't see that with a head of hair between her legs!
 
The 70s and 80s porn was so corny most of the time it was hilarious. Not to mention they would loop a lot of the same sections so a 5 minutes session would look like it took 20 minutes.

Another thing I hated about it was the shrubs the women had packing between their legs. Gross. If I wanted to eat hair, I'd just get a wig and motorboat it.
 
I like the older porn because the women were with REAL BODIES! Real tits and not those fake ones that never move. BUT... I like the newer porn as it sound only with not much of that stupid music.... I prefer the real sounds of sex.

Agree with you on the tits and ass part, too bad they are so grainy and photography so bad. Love real tits in HD. :cool:
 
I don't care if the porn is modern or old, as long as the people are real, and the sex is real and hot. First of all, I don't care if a woman is shaved or not, a woman's pussy is erotic to me either way. I'm glad the modern porn has done away with that awful music. I agree that real sex sounds are the best, especially when the woman (or women) are REALLY cumming, not fake orgasms, but real ones. Nothing is hotter to me than when a woman cums. And I far prefer real tits, rather than fake ones, of any size. I must say though that HD porn is a great enhancement.
 
Back
Top