Licking her while she's getting fucked

Lit never disappoints me .....

I get so turned on by reading what others have posted ... thanks!
 
its extra sexy

I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward. I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.


i have also done this with a cpl of married couples (not at same time lol) and afterwards everyone agreed that it was so erotic and extra sexy while i was licking the woman as her husband was fucking her! xx
 
......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.
 
Last edited:
I am going to have to agree, way fucking hot.

Wow. I love eating pussy in this position. The thought of seeing a hard cock sliding in and out of her while I lick, seeing him pull out and his cock spurt onto her pussy lips, and mine, .... Wow.
 
licking her while....

This is by far our #1 favorite activity when we're in the mood for some mmf activity. MY personal favorite position is for Annie and I to "69" while (usually) Davey fucks her doggie style. Her favorite position is to have Davie set in a chair, and she straddles him, facing out towards me. This allows her to look down and watch me lick her clit, tongue his balls, or to slip his cock into my mouth now and then.

I consider myself to be very lucky because of Annie's sexuality, which doesn't seem to have any limits, even at our age. She's the only lady I've ever been with who ALWAYS has multiple orgasms, and often times squirts when she does so. Better yet, when we have these mmf's, she doesn't just squirt, she friggin explodes, literally hosing my face with her girl juice. Davey cums a LOT too, so she has learned to hold off on her biggest orgasm until he cums in her; then when she cum's I get a double treat!
 
I'm daydreaming of licking her gorgeous pussy while a fit trimmed sexy guy gets off sliding his thick beautiful cock inside her. Grrrr, I'm so into this fantasy right now!!!!
 
Back
Top