Women who like to get teased through their panties...

I wouldn't say I teased her because I made her cum from it in the backseat of her sister's car while the sister was driving. The sister driving was not pleased with us.
 
I started teasing my wife through her panties when we were dating in high school, and it continued until we were married. All of her dates in college had the joy of pleasuring her through her panties, until she let them slip their cocks inside and fuck her. She refused to remove them. Now, after years of marriage, she wants me to get her wet by rubbing her through her panties. At least now she lets me remove them before we fuck.
 
This is a hot thread I enjoy doing this to a women as well seems to get her hotter and definitely makes licking up her juices more fun too
 
I like to be eaten through panties...
Teased and fingered.
Then panties pushed to the side and fucked.
Mmmm.
 
Foreplay and teasing are some of the best things. I think people tend to rush past them too fast in order to get to sex and don't realize how much greater the experience could be if they took their time.
 
Foreplay and teasing are some of the best things. I think people tend to rush past them too fast in order to get to sex and don't realize how much greater the experience could be if they took their time.

Indeed. 75% of the act, for me, is the anticipation. Intercourse should be the conclusion, not the prelude.

No matter how hurried or prolonged the encounter is - it's completely possible for it to be rife with foreplay.
 
always fun teasing a woman through her panties.especially in public places


Mmm yes please. I love getting teased like that. Especially in public when you're forced to keep quiet. While pressed up against a wall...ok I'll stop giving g myself ideas :p
 
Foreplay and teasing are some of the best things. I think people tend to rush past them too fast in order to get to sex and don't realize how much greater the experience could be if they took their time.

Absolutely! There is no rush. The process of "opening the present" to me is a big part of the entire scene.
 
Indeed. 75% of the act, for me, is the anticipation. Intercourse should be the conclusion, not the prelude.

No matter how hurried or prolonged the encounter is - it's completely possible for it to be rife with foreplay.

Absolutely, and indeed I would rather have foreplay alone if the encounter is hurried... it brings on the expectation for the next time. Orgasmic foreplay too can help prolong the fun of intercourse when you reach that stage...
 
Tension

The teasing, the need to be discrete, the taboo inappropriateness of the encounter all make for great sexual tension, leaving you almost breathless.

Like...Sitting at my desk with a colleague, ostensibly looking at a spreadsheet or other work document. A wall behind us for safety but always the possibility of someone poking their head in the door. But they can't see much because of the desk. Tracing light circles on her inner thighs with my fingers, occasionally grazing the edge of her panties. Lightly touching the front of her panties with minimal pressure, running my finger up and down the delicate lips and across her swelling clit. Slowly increasing the pressure as I sense her excitement growing. Hearing her sharply inhale as a finger slides under the side of her panties and explores her wetness. Letting her watch me discretely lick her juices off my finger. What and how much I do depends on her reaction. I would be a complete gentleman, perhaps even asking for permission by typing on the monitor. "Would you like me to slide two fingers in your hot little pink pink slit or have you been tortured enough for now?"

Endless variations depending on the mood and moment.
 
Falling in...

falling in love.... with a woman who likes being eaten through her panties ... could be quite easy.
 
What a great thread.

I love being teased through my panties, especially little cotton ones that visibly get soaked through, but ones with enough stretch to get in a little deeper.
 
I like to be eaten through panties...
Teased and fingered.
Then panties pushed to the side and fucked.
Mmmm.

I love being teased through my panties, especially little cotton ones that visibly get soaked through, but ones with enough stretch to get in a little deeper.

I wish you Ladies lived nearer to me - I know we could have lots of sexy fun together :devil:
 
I like to be eaten through panties...
Teased and fingered.
Then panties pushed to the side and fucked.
Mmmm.

TOTALLY hot..

I love to press my face against a woman's panties... smell and feel and tease ..pushhng my mouth against her slit and clit.. teasing with my nose...making them so wet that then... I rip them off!
 
I love being tease through my panties, I also like doing the teasing nothing like feeling of soft fabric on your tongue and anticipating her wetness and listening for her moaning, reward with her panties pulled aside to fully get a taste.
 
Yes please

This is one of my favorite things to receive and give. It's so desperate and when done in a public place, incredibly hot. I had an ex that would slide his hand into my skirt or pants while riding the train on our daily commute, and play with me through my panties. He loved working me into a frenzy as I tried to stay quiet and not squirm in my seat.

Seeing a beautiful puffy pussy poking through the sides of wet panties makes my mouth water and my pussy wet.
 
Teasing through panties can be especially erotic when it's happening in a typically off limits place. An airplane, under the table during a dinner party, at a theater, etc. The clandestine nature can add passion. I once got so wet when when a 'friend' was rubbing me in the back seat of a car, I thought I'd leave a puddle. We were riding with friends to the theater and trying to carry on a rational conversation. It brought back memories of teenage groping. When I came, I lost my mind.

This. Just this. ♡♡

My top fantasy. In a restaurant, on a plane, in a crowd... you name it. Start with a light tease across my clit and work up to getting a little rough as I become soaked. Whew!

Teasing any where. Using the panties, working her clit and pussy, teasing,
control.
 
I have a fond memory of sitting in a car while my ex BF rubbed me through my panties. I found it incredibly hot sitting there with soaking wet panties while people passed by. Once his fingers found their way inside my panties I came quick and hard :)
 
Oh Yes, this is so erotic. I love licking a woman’s panty covered pussy and mound and all around.
 
panties


There's nothing better then sitting on you partners face wearing lacy panties, and riding their tongue. In all honestly it's
it's my favorite form of edging and enjoy being edged for hours.
 
Back
Top