The King and I (closed)

He felt her legs part, he held the kiss, feeling his body nestling between her thighs, he slid a hand down, guiding his throbbing shaft to her entrance, feeling her wet fold enveloping the head. He slowly pushed forward, sliding deeper, stopping, allowing her body to adjust to his invasion. He held her lips captive, smothering any sounds they made as he slowly drew back to push back into her, he loved the tiny motions of her body, her moans and the way her pussy clenched around his shaft, seemingly trying to draw him deeper.

He drew back again, sliding deeper into her with each slow thrust, their lips flush together as he held her close, the moment drawing out seemingly forever as he slid deeper and deeper until their groins pressed firmly together. The kiss broke softly as he looked down at her, kissing her gently,

"Are you ok?"

It was a strange time to ask that, his cock fully embedded inside of her, but he just had to ask it anyway.
 
Charlie gasped loudly as she felt his shaft pressing against her wet folds. She shivered, moaning against his lips as he started to slow, careful invasion of her body. She knew this would hurt, but she was surprised that it wasn’t all that bad. She wiggled and squirmed as he slowly drew back and forth, enticing her pussy to clench around his cock to keep him right where he was.

When they were finally pressed firmly together, Charlie let out a little satisfied sigh as their kiss broke and they were looking at one another in a beautiful little moment. She gave him a smile as he kissed her gently once more and she reached up to touch his cheek.

“I’m okay.” She whispered back, her eyes holding such a wealth of love and lust for this man that was currently nestled on top of her.

“I’m perfect.” Pressing her forehead against his, she smiled softly again before she pressed her lips firmly against his, enjoying this beautiful little moment with her handsome prince.
 
As her lips found his and they shared an intimate kiss, he slid his hands under her back, resting them under her shoulder blades as he took most of his weight onto his elbows. As they kissed, he slowly started to move inside of her, slowly swiveling his hips with each thrust, changing the angle of penetration with each slow thrust. Her body responded to the movement of his own as he slid in and out of her wet, tight interior, her muscles contracting and massaging his shaft. It felt perfect and he was glad for it, it was a moment he had dreamed of for years, making love to the woman he had loved since he was a child who shouldn't have an idea what love is. It was called a crush, but he knew different, his whole life long he had known different.

Now she was with him, she had professed her love to him and they were consumating that love, showing it to one another in the most passionate way and without words. The deep, slow thrusts slowly increased in tempo, never rushed, just a slight variation, he would slow down ever so often, easing down and then allowing it to build up again. His mouth covering her own to prevent a too loud sound to reach the outside of the room...and of course he loved how she tasted and kissed.
 
Charlie whimpered with each varied thrust from Dave. As he settled over her body, resting his weight on his elbows, she reveled in the warmth that his body provided. This was most definitely her favorite way to get warmed up on a cold night, she thought to herself with a small grin as they kissed and caressed one another. Each time he did something that she liked, she clenched around him, begging him to stay buried deeply inside her body.

“Dave!” She gasped, her lips ripping from his as he increased his tempo slightly, her arms wrapping around his neck as he claimed her one more time with his lips, preventing her cries from escaping beyond their magical little moment.
 
Her body reacted and pushed up against his in their movements, her lips clung to his in their heated kiss. He could feel that her arms resting around his neck was holding tightly on to him, her nails digging slightly into his skin, he learned more about what she liked more from the way her body responded and reacted to his thrusts. He held her close, loving her velvet skin as it rubbed against his own body, the taste of her mouth and the muffled sounds of pleasure.

It felt so good, natural even, like she was made for him and the slowly building tempo of their movements increased the feeling as her inner walls clutched and massaged his shaft, tugging at him, seemingly begging for more with each thrust.
 
Charlie could feel her body tightening, her belly clenching as they both raced towards an explosive conclusion. The way that Dave loved her was amazing, far more than she could have expected for her first time. She was in love with this man and as her lips clung to his, she knew that she was right where she was always meant to be.

As his tempo built, she felt the bed rocking beneath her. The power that he held in his body was amazing and she had never felt more vulnerable and fulfilled as she did in that moment. She kissed him passionately, her fingers dragging through his hair as he pumped into her twice more and she was cumming. She nearly screamed in pleasure, the sound muffled by his lips upon hers as stars started to burst behind her eyes.
 
He could feel her body contract beneath him, the muffled exclamation of blissful pleasure reaching only his ears. It took him only a few thrusts more, the clamping of her muscles increasing the friction almost ten-fold and one final push sent him hurtling over the edge, his orgasm erupted from him and almost instinctively he pushed himself deep into her, their bodies flush together as their mutual highs flowed through their bodies. He held her as tight as he could, the kiss breaking for them to catch their breaths. A few moments later his own euphoric high started to wear off, he remained where he was and rested his head on her shoulder, giving her neck a little kiss.
 
Charlie let out a squeal as Dave came, his body pumping into hers until the moment was over in a blissful second. She moaned as they held each other tightly, their bodies still tangled in the bed sheets and one another. She smiled as he kissed her neck, the little motion warming her head and sending tingles down her spine.

“You just ruined the dreams of millions of women around the world.” She murmured, giggling as she pressed her lips against her lover’s cheek. “And I am glad.”

Looking into his eyes she felt nothing but bliss. There was no embarrassment, simply a fulfillment of something that should have happened long before that night. “Will you stay the night with me, Dave? I don’t think I can sleep without you here.”
 
"You are glad that I ruined plans? Just how diabolical are you?"

He smiled teasingly and kissed her lips gently, his fingers brushing more hair away from her face,

"I am in no condition to sneak back to my room, I think I have pulled a few muscles."

He told her mock seriously, though he knew that she knew he was fine, better than fine to be exact. He wrinkled his nose,

"Of course now we will have to navigate that age-old problem."

He grinned at her, mischief dancing in his eyes

"The wet spot."
 
“Well, you, my love, are responsible for that spot so I think it only fair that you sleep in it.” Charlie teased, nuzzling her nose against Dave’s in a show of affection. “Besides, I thought princes were suppose to be nice and charming.”

She smiled for him, her lips finding his for a leisurely, loving kiss that made her toes curl again. She loved this man beyond reason and she had no words to show him how happy she was. She could only show him in the physical sense and that she made a promise to do always.

“I love you, Donovan.” She murmured softly as the kiss ended. “For the rest of my days I will love you.”

Her fingers reached up to touch his cheek, sighing softly as she brought him down for yet another kiss of love and passion.
 
She didn't give him much time to answer and he didn't waste any words, instead he answered her in the kiss, he was ecstatic that Charlie not only felt the same about him, but that everything they had done fell so well in place. When the kiss did break he slowly slid out of her, his semi-erect cock covered with a mixture of their cum,

"Then as your charming and generous prince I order you to take a shower with me."

He gave her a small grin,

"It is only energy and water saving to share a shower after all."
 
Charlie whimpered as Dave kissed her, his excitement showing through as he did. He was giddy, just as she was and she grinned to know that her handsome prince loved her entirely. She whimpered as the kiss broke and he slowly pulled his cock from her body, an uncomfortable trickle of liquid following in his wake.

“You order me, Donovan? I think it’s usually I who orders you.” She said with a smile as he told her to take a shower with him. “Only if you keep your hands to yourself. We don’t want a repeat of what we just did…do we?”

She pressed a small kiss to his cheek, laughing softly as she was suddenly pulled off the bed and they made their way towards the bathroom. She couldn’t keep her hands off him as the taps were turned on and warm water started to spray from the showerhead. She kissed his shoulder, his cheek, his throat, anything she could reach.
 
Of course with such attention, he wasn't going to not partake, he held her close to him, his hands exploring her curves as he kissed her back in kind, trailing kisses all over her neck and shoulders, gently nibbling on her neck he softly murmured,

"Are we sure we do not want a repeat?"

He had to admit that having her in his arms was much better than any of the fantasies he could have ever thought of, she truly was the woman of his dreams and this dream was one he never wanted to lose.
 
Charlie giggled softly as Dave teased her about a repeat performance. Now that she had gotten that one taste of her lover and friend, she knew she would never get enough. She let out a little sigh as he kissed and nibbled on her neck, her knees going weak yet again as he pulled them both under the hot spray of the shower head.

Charlie laced her fingers through his short hair, tilting his gaze down towards hers. She smiled lovingly to him and leaned in for a gentle kiss. She sighed softly the moment her lips met his and soon she was pressing her body to his. When the moment ended, she pressed kisses to his chin, down his throat, finally to his chest.

“I love you, Dave. I love you. I could kick myself for not telling you that sooner.” She murmured, her teeth scraping lightly over his naked flesh.
 
He ran his hands over her naked form pressed up tightly against him, he ran his fingers through her wet hair,

"No need to kick yourself, I could do it for you if you asked nicely."

He joked lightly, lowering his head to kiss her neck gently, tracing the curve of her neck up to her ear, gently nibbling on her lobe.

"I love you too Charlie. I love you very much."
 
Charlotte whimpered as she felt Dave’s hands roaming freely over her back, his fingers tangling finally in her wet hair. She sighed as he told her that she didn’t need to kick herself. She grinned and sighed as he lowered his head to her neck, kissing and nibbling his way to her ear until she was shivering in his warm embrace.

“Then show me, my prince.” She murmured softly as he told her that he loved her.
 
He responded with a smile, kissing her deeply, feathering her tongue teasingly with his own, hands sliding over her wet skin, exploring the valleys and curves of her body again. He maneuvered her gently up against the wall, sliding his hands to her buttocks, pulling her up and propping her against the wall, meeting her eye with a naughty grin,

"Think I will do just that."

He met her lips with his own once more, nibbling her lower lip, sucking softly on it, his lips escaping her's, planting soft kisses to her neck as he started to nibble gently on her neck, careful not to leave a mark.
 
Charlie gasped as Dave’s hands were suddenly lifting her from the ground and pressing her against the wall. His strong, sure hands gripped her bottom tightly and she let out a hot moan as he promised that he would she her just what she had asked for.

His lips crashed against her own again, nipping and suckling on her bottom lip under she swore that her heart would burst. She sighed as he planted kisses to her throat, nibbling on her neck until she let out another hot moan for him. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling on his thick locks as he made sweet love to her body yet again.
 
He lowered her slightly, his fully revived cock throbbing as it stood hard and erect once more. There was a slight akward moment as his eager member pressed up against her, but she saved him blushes as a hand quickly guided him to her entrance. He slid back into her, feeling her body arch, shiver and accept his intrusion. Her muscles pulling on his shaft once more as he pushed it deep into her, his lips teasing the wet skin of her neck and earlobe, nibbling where his wet kisses trailed.

He loved her hot breath in his ear, her moans of pleasure unrestricted this time, he was comfident that two closed doors and the rushing water should mask most of their sounds. He could feel their groins meeting, felt how her muscles rolled and contracted along the length of his shaft, he started moving inside her, short, hard thrusts, slowly altering his thrusts, until he was drawing back so far that only his head stayed embedded and thrusting back into her.

He loved how her tight muscles clamped about him, trying to pull him back with each backwards movement, only to have them relax as he slid back into her. What he enjoyed more was catching her by sursprise, thrusting into her when she didn't expect it, feeling that moment of wet resistance before her muscles unclamped and allowed him to invade her once more.

Their wet groins slapped sweetly together with each thrust as he kept up the slow, deep thrusting. His lips covering her own to fullfill his need for her taste, nibbling and kissing whatever other part of her he could reach, allowing her sounds to fill the room.
 
Charlie had never seen Dave like this before. His face was full of passion, his eyes showing just how much he loved her. If she could have captured that moment on film, it would have been a beautiful photograph that she could cherish for the rest of her days. The moment that he started to lower her onto his hard cock, her own face contorted, her eyes fluttering shut and her lips parting.

“Dave…” She whimpered as her hand help to guide him to her wet entrance, arching as he slipped into her with incredible ease. She clenched around his hard cock, getting use to his intrusion as his lips teased the skin of her throat and ears yet again.

She moaned for him, letting him hear the beautiful music that he was drawing from her. She whimpered and sighed against his ear, clinging to him as he lifted and lowered her upon his hard cock time and time again. The slapping of their wet skin filled the shower and she had never heard anything more beautiful in her entire life. It was a like a symphony.

The moment his lips covered hers, nipping and teasing her, she knew that she was lost. He teased her as they made love, thrusting his cock into her body without warning until she gasped and whimpered anew. His lips never seemed to still as he kissed every part of her body that he could reach. This was heaven…pure and simple.

“I love you, Donovan.” She whispered against his ear, her word of love for him alone. “With all my heart. Forever.” She gasped after that as he thrust hard into her body, her muscles clenching hard around him as another heated moan left her lips.
 
He could feel her close and grasp around his invading shaft, he leaned her against the wall, leaning into her, feeling her body move against his own as he kept thrusting into her. Her moans right next to his ear as he kept kissing her wet skin, nibbling softly on the soft flesh.

Steadily his thrusts increased in pace, he knew that it would take a while for himself to peak again, but there was no reason that Charlie shouldn't. He altered the depth of his strokes now, easier since he only supported her by her legs, keeping the steady build of pace though until he was thrusting into her with speedy regularity, not yet a feverish pace, not even a fast pace, just a steady one. Their wet bodies slid over each other, their groins smacking rhythmically together, her hot moans, there was no mistaking what they were doing if anybody did want to stick a head into the room.
 
Charlie panted as she felt the cool tile of the shower pressing against her back. Dave’s body trapped hers, his lips caressing along her shoulders and throat until she thought that she would burn from the inside out. The entire situation was surreal, incredibly erotic, completely welcome. The slap of his hips against hers told her that he wanted her and he built up a steady rhythm that soon sent her off into the heavens.

“OH!” She gasped out, holding her breath as her pussy contracted around his cock. “God…” She choked out, whimpering as she came for him in a beautiful rush.

“DAVE…” She was reduced to simple words, her entire world narrowing to the feel of his cock thrusting into her clenching pussy.
 
He could feel her orgasm rushing through her, felt how her body shivered against his, felt how her muscles contracted around his cock and though he had to slow down in his thrusts, he did not stop, he loved how she whimpered, gasped and moaned, how her body begged for more and right now more was what he was giving to her the more she craved.

As her body slowly started to come down from her high and her muscles relaxed enough for him to increase his pace again, he did so, this time he could feel his second orgasm building up as he kept thrusting deep into the one true love of his life after his country and who by her own admission loved him back in turn. This was sealing their mutual love and there was no denying the need from them both.
 
The sound of two wet bodies moving as one filled her senses. She felt the strain of Dave’s muscles as he supported her against the tile wall of the shower. She had never known a man as strong as Dave and she nuzzled against his throat as he started to thrust into her body once more. Kissing and nipping his flesh, she could feel the way that his body shivered, close to another powerful orgasm.

“Make me yours, Donovan. Cum for me.” She murmured against his ear before she licked along the shell, nibbling on the lobe with a soft moan.
 
At her urging he aimed for just that, his second orgasm building up at a steady tempo with each thrust. It didn't take long, his grip on her tightened and with a final, deep thrust he released that orgasm, he buried his face in her neck, nuzzling her soft, wet skin as a tidal wave aimed to overwhelm him.

He held firm though, careful not to let go of Charlotte as that would hurt her. He leaned into her, slowly and gently biting her soft skin, careful not to leave a mark. After a long time he slowly withdrew from her and lowered her to her feet, not allowing her to go yet. He captured her lips with his own, kissing her deeply.
 
Back
Top