Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 chubby male

I may not be old, but I will keep you warm on a cold nite... during sex and after sex! I love women of all sizes.... if the are cute, have a fun personality, it doest matter the size!

I have always had a thing for younger chubby women, so maybe this isn't that far off.

Why is this thread so dead? Where are all the dirty old men?

We were on our break. We're back now, ready to get back to work harassing the females of Lit! And I only fit one half of the title of this thread. And I'd like to emphasize older, not old. I may not be as good as I once was, but once, I'm as good as I ever was.

Last edited:
Hello everybody, old, fat, and hairy guy here, kik is vidmin12.

Older fat men, nothing wrong with that :) I fit that criteria perfectly.

I have to agree. Having an older man with a huge belly pinning me to the bed face down ass up feeling his belly rest on my back as he fucks me. Or on my back him laying on top of me missionary style, I'm almost disappearing under his fat and weight as he humps me. His sweat covering me.

I have to agree. Having an older man with a huge belly pinning me to the bed face down ass up feeling his belly rest on my back as he fucks me. Or on my back him laying on top of me missionary style, I'm almost disappearing under his fat and weight as he humps me. His sweat covering me.

Looks like I should start putting on some weight.

lol ROC every time I see this thread my mind starts screaming BS BS BS! Any one remember reading the info page on Playmates, one of the things they all say as a turn on is a man that makes them laugh! If that were true, I would be the sexiest MF'er in the world!

lol ROC every time I see this thread my mind starts screaming BS BS BS! Any one remember reading the info page on Playmates, one of the things they all say as a turn on is a man that makes them laugh! If that were true, I would be the sexiest MF'er in the world!

I agree about make them laugh. It's a lot easier to make them laugh when you have lots of money. That whole "make me laugh" is just a con so it doesn't make them look shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back