What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great now I need an extra $350 laying around to fulfill my adventure bucket list!

I'd love to do that again.. such an incredible rush..and perhaps I wouldn't break my leg this time. :)

if they have a place that does this, DO IT....My ex and I did in England and it was some of the most fun evah!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXebibORVgT3oOllcD3jIDxc_nXTeJyJFTGNLFcUqIqvsAigs6

I'd love to do that again.. such an incredible rush..and perhaps I wouldn't break my leg this time. :)

if they have a place that does this, DO IT....My ex and I did in England and it was some of the most fun evah!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXebibORVgT3oOllcD3jIDxc_nXTeJyJFTGNLFcUqIqvsAigs6

I think they have a glider experience in Adrian. I see them in the air every time I have to go to Meijer.

I think once I get my large expenditures out of the way like oh new car, furnace, a/c, gutters, tree cutting, new flooring, electrical work, furniture, and oh yeah what ever else decides to fall apart...

Awww man... I'm pantyless too. Woulda worked out perfect!!

hey, theres the ocean!!! :eek::eek::eek:

We're both pantyless? Score!!!

I couldn't wait the too many hours it would take for you to get here from WestVirginnie. Made a call instead. :cool:

Next time be closer. :rolleyes:

We're both pantyless? Score!!!

I couldn't wait the too many hours it would take for you to get here from WestVirginnie. Made a call instead. :cool:

Next time be closer. :rolleyes:

you'll never get in my pants eye rolling me!!!

tumblr_mpwp9rAGOZ1sqtcxdo1_400.gif

How in the world some lit guys put up AVs of other people and then fool women into thinking that it's them. :confused:

Well I would totally recommend you trying that out.. so much fun.

Make sure you pee first!!

I still haven't been able to ride the GateKeeper yet! A friend of mine told me it was the same as flying in a glider. I may definitely have to try it!

I think less of a person once I realize they have to cheat in Words with Friends in order to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back