Sexual Gratification on the INTERNET Dun dun dun...

• Thread starter Interested_Girl
  • Start date
[*]Have you done it?
yes

[*]Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time?
i do it here and there if someone turns me on with what they say

[*]Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?
havent really except being a good little bitch

[*]Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone?
i would prefer a girl that know how to talk dirty

[*]Do have certain criteria someone must meet?
a girl is good but ill go with the tranny sorts here and there

[*]Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with?
anyone who can make me cum

[*]How many times a week do you cyber?
maybe 1-3

Have you done it? Yes
Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time? I enjoy it.
Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios? Sometimes. Won't release details.
Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone? Picky
Do have certain criteria someone must meet? Yes.
Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with? No
How many times a week do you cyber? It varies a lot. One to four. Maybe. That could be rubbish.

[*]Have you done it? once, a great while ago

[*]Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time? I enjoyed it, but i think that has more to do with the man than me

[*]Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?Im awful at rp

[*]Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone? Since it was only once, I guess you could call that very picky

[*]Do have certain criteria someone must meet? If Im chatting with anyone, whether its sexual or not, my main criteria is that they be genuine and that they have an honest interest in me, not simple *current available lit female*

[*]Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with? :eek:
[*]How many times a week do you cyber? 0

Reading everyones responses I am apparently, the lit weirdo, for not really liking cyber:eek:

You're not weird, Texas, You're lovely

And you post amazing pics.

I am new to the act there of and I guess I have some questions/interests?

Have you done it?
YES

Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time?
I love chatting about fantasies and experiences

Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?
I've never enjoyed role play even though i love chatting

Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone?
Do have certain criteria someone must meet?
Anyone Interested, Intelligent and fun.

How many times a week do you cyber?
Once in a while

Have you done it? Oh yes.

Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time?
I really enjoy it. At its best, it's almost as good as sex.

Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?
I don't think of it as roleplay. I enjoy fantasizing together about having sex in different ways. It's not "the naughty nurse and the cowboy".

I am very picky. A good partner has to be imaginative and able to express herself in words. And they have to be able to type! No kidding, this is not all that common.

Do have certain criteria someone must meet?
See the previous answer. I prefer women who are older than 30.

Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with?
I have tried introducing one cyber partner to another with limited success.

How many times a week do you cyber?
Ideally, once or twice a week.

It is not easy to find a good cyber partner. Last fall I wrote an "ad" seeking ladies. I directed them to my Lit stories so they would know what I am into. I got a dozen responses and for a week, I had more cyber than I could handle. Very quickly, they dropped off. I still cyber with one of them. This is typical of cyber. Maintaining long-term interest is not easy. Life gets in the way. People get bored. Sometimes arguments spoil things. Scheduling is a problem.

I have even broken off cyber-relationships because they were becoming too intense.

I don't consider cyber to be cheating. It has helped me deal with my excess sex drive.

Batman...dun dun dun. <---Sorry

Cyber Sex.

• Have you done it?
  • Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time?
  • Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?
  • Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone?
  • Do have certain criteria someone must meet?
  • Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with?
  • How many times a week do you cyber?

I am just curious! Greatly appreciated.

-Resident weirdo, L. :kiss:

Yes, I have done it, and we have done it (hubby along with me)

Yes, we both do actually. I love engaging the mind, and quickly the body responds.

I love role playing, and it depends. Sometimes I'm on a kick about being sneaky, other times I like the "rough, non-consent, taken" scenarios.

I am picky about who do this with, some guys/women just have no imagination.

See the previous, must have a good, strong mind, be creative with life and words.

Don't really share here, but just on PM"s and e-mails.

Once/twice a week if possible..

tifani

Cyber Sex -

Have you done it? - Yes

Do you thouroughly enjoy it, or do you do it to pass time? thouroughly enjoy it

Do you role play, if so what senarios? I have RP - repairman, cop, and neighbortaking care of a lonely wife.

Are you picky about the person you choose? or can it be anybody? Females only

Do you have certain criteria? See above answer

Would youlike to share who you would do it with/have done it with? No I gave them my word

How many times a weekdo you cyber? Not enough ithas been a while - need some new playmates !....

I am very picky. A good partner has to be imaginative and able to express herself in words. And they have to be able to type! No kidding, this is not all that common.
[/B]

It is not easy to find a good cyber partner. Last fall I wrote an "ad" seeking ladies. I directed them to my Lit stories so they would know what I am into. I got a dozen responses and for a week, I had more cyber than I could handle. Very quickly, they dropped off. I still cyber with one of them. This is typical of cyber. Maintaining long-term interest is not easy. Life gets in the way. People get bored. Sometimes arguments spoil things. Scheduling is a problem.

I have even broken off cyber-relationships because they were becoming too intense.

I don't consider cyber to be cheating. It has helped me deal with my excess sex drive.

I think that these are some very important points.

1) The person needs to be literate. You don't want to be with someone who can't carry a conversation. I also find that for the most part, there needs to be a mental connection, or else everything else is lost. Furthermore, you need someone who has the ability to give as well, not just take and this is a HUGE problem.

I find many men want a 10 minute gratification session and it's daunting. You need to be picky.

Also, there is always the issue of scheduling. Yes. :)

I think I'm more picky because my play time is limited - and let me apologize now if I mispell things - I'm drinking and using the little computer - these two things should never be mixed, but back to the subject at hand. . . (you don't know it, but I mispelled almost every word (and if I don't realize I mispelled a word it is because my spell check on this little computer is off and I don't know how to turn it back on - boy I'm screwed) - now back to the subject at hand:

I am more picky because my play time is limited, but also because I thoroughly enjoy writing for someone else. I want them to become lost in my words. I'm sure there is more I want to say on this topic, but right now I can't remember what I wanted to say. :eek:

This had me laughing. Would have beenthe perfect time for cyber. Do whatever comes to mind and not remember a damn thing. LOL

Answers

Cyber Sex.
Hi Here are my answers.
Have you done it? Yes
Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or it something you do to pass the time. I thoroughly enjoy it. I love honestly sharing turn ons with people.
Do you role play? I haven't role played but I would like to. I would love to do a scenario where an older woman seduses me, and I am just a young man, still a virgin.
Do you have certain criteria someone must meet. They must be a female.
I have done it with a few ladies I have met on literotica. I prefer married women.
How many times a week do you cyber? I haven't cybered in about 6 months. I am currently looking for a new partner.😉

• Have you done it?
  • Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time?
  • Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?
  • Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone?
  • Do have certain criteria someone must meet?
  • Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with?
  • How many times a week do you cyber?

I am just curious! Greatly appreciated. [/COLOR]

-Resident weirdo, L. :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Have you done it? Yes!
Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time? Love it!
Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios? Sometimes, but often we just get each other off verbally. I'm pretty open about roles.
Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone? It can be anyone. I often do it anonymously on adult chat sites.
Do have certain criteria someone must meet? I'm not looking for a relationship, just a quick orgasm. My partner has to be very interactive with my needs and know how to push my buttons. That being said I do have friends here at Lit that I have developed more of a relationship with, but when we cyber it is all about the orgasm!
Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with? They know who they are...
How many times a week do you cyber? It depends, but perhaps as often as 2 or 3 times

[*]Have you done it?
Yes.
[*]Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time?
Some of both really. I guess I always enjoy it but there are different levels of enjoyment. I'd say about two of three times I enjoy it enough to masturbate to it.
[*]Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios?
Yes, sometimes. It depends heavily; I like to please, but I also need to be compelled. I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy themes, and I also like scenarios involving flirtation and teasing.
[*]Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone?
I'm absolutely picky. I take the casual conversation and cyber foreplay, and they better interest me at that stage before I even consider something further.
[*]Do have certain criteria someone must meet?
Be compelling.
[*]Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with?
About a dozen people on lit.
[*]How many times a week do you cyber?
It varies greatly. When I am very active on lit then it can be multiple times a wekk

CYBER SEX!!!!

Have you done it? Why yes, yes I have. A few times this week actually.

Do you thoroughly enjoy it, or is it something you do to pass the time? A little / lot of both. I can pass the time with a quickie or really really indulge in a long drawn out session.

Do you role play it? If so, what scenarios? It really all depends, sometimes it's just erotic to chat about past experiences, but if I do roleplay I do enjoy the more taboo topics (incest, ageplay, bisexuality).

Are you picky about the person you choose, or can it be with anyone? I have to have some kind of connection with the person. Usually I know within a couple of exchanges.

Do have certain criteria someone must meet? We both have to cum - is that a criteria or just wishful thinking

Would you like to share who you would do it with/have done it with? I've been around too list all the names. I'm a cyber sex man-whore.

How many times a week do you cyber? 2-3 minimum

Yes, for some players its taboo. i see how I wrote that. I meant all that together, like young daughter catches son sucking dad.

Last edited:
Back