The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I don't. I work a split shift, so I gots a nice LONG break in the middle of my day. Which of course, allows me to log in here and enjoy mingling with ya'll and make misguided attempts at witty banter.

Unfortunately, "I've been working on the railroad, with a big break in the middle of my shift" doesn't really roll off the tongue quite as well as "all the live long day."

Godamnit I had words this morning. Sexy ones too!! and work leeched it all away....

where have my words gone!?!?!

-stares at her monitor- Muse WORK damnit!!!

Godamnit I had words this morning. Sexy ones too!! and work leeched it all away....

Oh, that might be my fault.

I took them and stuck them on my fridge, like magnetic poetry.

It made me feel like it was hitting on my every time I walked past it.

I'm hoping for a mini-fridge for the office in nine months or so.

*offers hot Cider and a cinniman stick to stir with*

Thanks. Now that's one I'd be curious to try my hand at working with... hot cider.

*gives her a hug* Sorry your muse isn't cooperating...

how do you get yours to cooperate?! I woke up with this scene I needed to write, but I had to take off for work. I caught pieces of it on my phone but there's only so much I can do with my thumbs.... and now....

-growls in frustration-

Oh, that might be my fault.

I took them and stuck them on my fridge, like magnetic poetry.

It made me feel like it was hitting on my every time I walked past it.

I'm hoping for a mini-fridge for the office in nine months or so.

Give those words back!!! wait. never mind. Borrowing a flogger from you.

-browses and selects one- I need to whip my muse back into shape. I'll return it. later. maybe.

Thanks. Now that's one I'd be curious to try my hand at working with... hot cider.

how do you get yours to cooperate?! I woke up with this scene I needed to write, but I had to take off for work. I caught pieces of it on my phone but there's only so much I can do with my thumbs.... and now....

-growls in frustration-

I've never had my muse not cooperate...>.> <.< >.>

I read your sexy words this morning. And they were sexy. You mean you had more? :eek:

Amuse the muse, do not abuse the muse. *nods*

I read your sexy words this morning. And they were sexy. You mean you had more? :eek:

Amuse the muse, do not abuse the muse. *nods*

You always did have a way with words.

And yes. I had more. I had a whole fuck scene written out in pretty words in my head. What you saw this morning was the effect those words had on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back