The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

New Story up!

Read my newest story while it's still new!

Big Girls Don't Cry. didn't link it but follow my profile to my homepage/story link.

Comments welcome as well as email comments and pms.

Don't forget that I take writing/story requests.


New favorite authors include

Meg1, chargergirl and plainly_jane...please be kind and read their works as well.
 
Hey only 3 thousand more hits to get me over the 1million reader mark! we can do it! ok..no more stories by me until we reach this goal! sorry ...have to put my foot down here.
 
You did it!

We are over the 1 million reader mark! Thank you all.

My newest story is up and ready for you to read! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. it was inspired by my stalker.

"Oozing Love on Mel's Head" Fetish catagory...Hair is the fetish. short stroker of course.

would you want anything less from me? and the wonderful Plainly_Jane editing.

All mistakes of course are my own. I often times make changes after the editing has been done! lol
 
Another new story up

Another new story up.. masturbation tale. no sex

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=365191

Let me know how you like it. and still another one in the works half written and that's not counting another Busty Jessica story still have written..

Oh and please check out janiexx she has a new story posted today as well!

great day for stories!
 
By the way, reading back over the last few pages, I've decided you are crazy! :) "Read my stories, you ass wipes!"? LOL
 
I'm glad you've decided to live. :kiss:

Writing is always good. Hope you make lots of progress. what kind of story you working on?

perverted fat bald uncle takes advantage of unrealistically hot niece who needs her car fixed. she's not to bright and he knows how to take advantage of her. lol
 
I knew you would like that. it will involve lot's of sperm as well! lol
 
Back
Top