(Over)hearing people you know having sex - esp females

Lucky and very erotic

I've been lucky enough to experience this in 2 different locations.

The first time was incredible. It was in an older hotel in the north of England. I was 26,27 ish and was in a job that involved travelling to various customer sites for projects.

I was in the hotel for 3 nights. The walls were fairly thin. It was not that great but in the small town, it was the only option.

10 pm or so I hear a tipsy couple come back down the corridor. And before long, I hear their heated excitement. I could even hear the guy telling her what he wanted to do to her...
Imagine going from lonely hotel room to very focused attention, eavesdropping in my own room.

The sounds were hot, as he made her moan and I could here the slap of their bodies at various points. He made her moan and clesrly cum at least 3 times that night.


So, you'd expect that to the end... However... Oh no.

Breakfast... Morning... As bed and breakfast go, this one had a fairly narrow window. I was leaving my room and locking it ( old style motic lock) I looked right and saw them leaving their room. I caught her eye and she smiled.
It was like voyeurs electricity. The smile might have been just friendly morning greeting. However, I've wondered for 15 years or more if it was a smile acknowledging what I may have heard.
Maybe I'm guessing too much.

I followed the lovers to the old slow lift and was in the lift.
She was a redhead, maybe similar age to me, 23-28 say. She was girl next door hot. He was 40's. They were clearly very into each other, and they were being 'controlled " with their demenour in thr lift.

They were very touchy feely over breakfast and I enjoyed looking at her short skirt.

Now, apologies for the length of this, however, I was very lucky to hear them thr following evening too. Yep! 2 nights of this and memories that are as hot today as 18 years ago!

There was another time about 9 years ago, in a premier inn near Woking (for those in the uk, iI'm sure you can imagine that hotel , very standard in the chain)
that also was very exciting. The sound wasn't as clear, but certainly lovely and detailed again and flooded memories back from that other time.

She again was lovely and sexy, curvy. Busty.
They were in separate cars, as I saw them walking together across thr carpark holding hands, then snogging passionately at their cars and then driving away ( yellow Mini Cooper s with checkered black roof, and his was a rep mobile, and can't remeber it... Clearly to me, the lady was much more memorable)

Anyways. There are many lonely nights in jobs that mean many evenings in hotels... But those two adventures will live with me for ever, or until my memory goes.
 
This happened to my girlfriend last year.

She was in her back yard on a Sunday morning sitting at her patio table enjoying a cup of coffee and the nice warm spring air. The patio is near the fence to her neighbor. She heard water sloshing and some quiet voices, the neighbors were having sex in their hot tub.

My girlfriend listened, getting very excited and waited for them to finish, she then went in the house and masturbated herself to orgasm. She called me on the phone after she was done and told me about the neighbors and how hot she got listening to them. She's been hoping for a repeat performance, but none so far.
 
Heard my upstairs neighbor cumming last night. She seems to be an easy cummer, which is nice to hear. Someone needs to give her a longer fucking though.
 
Fucking, watching, hearing

Well boys and girls, pull up a chair, grab a drink, and listen up.

My wife and I have many stories of seeing and hearing others fuck. We also have many stories of others seeing and or hearing us fuck.

Just a few random stories from the beginning. Our best friends, Don and Pat, had a 1948 Chevy coupe with a back seat. I had a 1949 Dodge coupe with a back seat.
Dollie and I were in my '49 Dodge taking a ride on the main two lane highway, curvy, bumpy, and hilly, as roads were in the midwest back then. Don and Pat had been dating longer than us so were getting frisky in the back seat of my car. They fucked. I adjusted my rear view mirror but about all we knew was they fucked. Yes movement and sounds convinced us they fucked.
On the return trip Don drove my '49 Dodge as Pat sat up front with him. Dollie and I were now in the back seat, fucking. In reality, no one really had to fuck. If you've ever attempted this in a back seat on a hilly, winding, bumpy road you know the car does most of the work. Especially in an older car.

Many rides together in either car, many good fucks for these barely of-age kids learning together.

We married, we ended up with Dollie's GF living with us and sleeping in our bed. Yes, a guy can sleep while being fucked!

We loved camping while growing up. At first it was tent camping. Fucking in our tent with others fucking in their tents often caused extra yelling, screaming, and moaning to compete with our camping neighbors yelling, screaming, and moaning.

Fucking on semi secluded beaches and watching others fuck on semi secluded beaches was more training in public fucking. Fucking and watching fucking on secluded trails and picnic tables was part of the fun of camping.

We attended many motorcycle and old car events. Cheap thin walled motels were our choice. Well the thin walls were a bonus because they were cheap older motels.
Fucking and listening to fucking on the other side of paper thin walls was exciting.

We retired and spent many nights in other cheap motels. The last one we often went to had super thin walls even though the main units were cement block. We had extra fun when we knew someone next door was listening. The beds in each room had the headboard against that paper thin wall. The wooden headboards were loose and fucking while hanging on to that headboard for leverage caused the headboard to bang the thin wall.

We fucked and fake-fucked in that room with nosy people next door for years. Not the same people!
How'd we know they were listening? We could often here their voices and since we were friends with the owner he mentioned it often.
 
My wife has three sisters and a younger brother. I fantasize all the time about all of them hearing me have sex with their sister. I wish one day we all sleepover so that I can make it as loud as possible.
 
Last edited:
We recently moved out of our flat, however for the last couple of months the young couple next door have been having the loudest sex. The girl moans like a complete sex addict, and screams when she cums. I could't help but get hard listening to her, and my GF would suck me off. Whenever we got into the lift together or saw each other outside the door we shared a look which was so dirty I had to leave before I was the one making her scream.
 
i have this fantasy of hearing people having sex and never have!! I am dying to hear someone at a hotel sometime. It would turn me on so much. Love listening!

I had this happen to me. Trying to sleep to a woman moaning "Oh David" over and over... when they were finally done I was so hard I had to cum. So I did, as vocally as possible so they could share in climax.
 
This is one of my many fetishes and I am surprised that there isn't more of a written interest in this. To me, hearing somebody that you know having sex, especially when that person doesn't know that you're hearing this, is a look into the person's soul that you won't get any other way. I feel that it gives you a deep understanding of that person's psyche. Comments and opinions??

I have wrote in threads about this before but will tell stories again.

When I was dating my wife we heard her HOT female neighbor getting it good by her boyfriend. We ended up fucking and making noises too and she bumped into us a few days later and gave us a knowing grin. .

When I lived in my condo inconsistently I would hear my female neighbor having an orgasm. Not sure if she is masturbating or getting fucked except this one time she was really moaning big time and it was a hot day so I went downstairs hoping she had a window open and she did. I heard skin on skin slapping which I assume was doggy. I beat off right there right outside the Window.

I have more to share but that is enough for now.
 
Back
Top