The Taboo cafe (discuss incest related stories here)

I thought the idea was that the aversion to sex between siblings originated from the experience of watching your common parent (mother, normally) raise your sibling. If you weren't raised with your sibling then the effect didn't exist.

That could be part of it, the theory conveniently covers a lot of things:D

But you keyed on something and that is watching a parent. My take is in real life cases of consensual incest between sibs, something is seriously wrong in the home. Something is missing, something is fucked up to cause the sibs to become close in that way.

The absolute creepiest for me for some reason is an uncle, that screams molestation for me, but we're all different.

I don't care for that one either, or really any older man/young relative relationship. It's hard to avoid the rape aspect.

See, there's that double standard again. One of the BIG themes in those adult book store paperbacks was the Aunt. Whether it was a niece or nephew, it was the Aunt that played. So, why is the Uncle creepier?

Unless you go to the Wicked Uncle Ernie character in Tommy.

It's almost definitely something fucked up in the home but perhaps not what you think. I could fairly easily see how without someone stepping in and saying that's not how siblings interact how siblings could develop a sexual relationship. Especially in a society where information is sufficiently limited preventing them from really figuring out what it is on their own.

My take is in real life cases of consensual incest between sibs, something is seriously wrong in the home. Something is missing, something is fucked up to cause the sibs to become close in that way.

I'm not sure I agree. I can't say as I know anyone personally, so this may not be of value. Treading a line here, how many kids 'play doctor' or similar games, then grow up to take it further once they're legal age?

As for meeting late I'd bet it's some kind of natural "that thing is like me and will make kids like me!" that is built into most species.

I think its exactly that, its a primal thing coded into us.

As for non con, you bring up a point, the first no should be no. But then we eliminate any type of hesitation no matter how mild.

A lot hinges on choices. Now say the person has a choice(typical black mail scenario) personally my take is if a man or women is forced to be gang banged because the choice is a career being ruined or whatever, its still rape, but that's me and the point is they chose the lesser of two evils therefore clearing non con.

I think its simple, no from start to finish with nothing in between is a solid balc and white rape, that's the line I'm talking about 'pure' non con, any play in between now becomes personal limits that one thinks works or doesn't. But a continuous all the way through no takes away any debate, because it kept going and the person never liked it.

Again if the site themselves weren't disingenuous about it, it might be an easier debate because there would be no flat out no stories on here.

My personal theory is that when the gods were handing out fetishes, they put Incest and Non-Con/BDSM on opposite poles of some kind of perverse spectrum. The dislike is usually mutual, though, as you point out, there are definite elements of the other within each. There's an inherent power imbalance in most Incest (well involving a parent), and a lot of "Domination" scenarios have a parental power dynamic going on--not to mention how "Daddy" crosses over in both.

I don't know what makes the Uncle so creepy. I've been wanting to do one called "Uncle Jack." Just sounds so skeezy. I picture a pseudo-artist just hanging on the fringes of the family up to no good, like a Kato Kaelin sponging off the relatives in the guest house.

I always find it odd that the incest crowd seems so opposed to noncon..

I'm not sure I agree. I can't say as I know anyone personally, so this may not be of value. Treading a line here, how many kids 'play doctor' or similar games, then grow up to take it further once they're legal age?

That's true, natural curiosity is big and its hard to discuss here because of course this takes place at a young age. Let's face it stories here have to be 18, but in reality if sibs have not played around by 18 they are not going to.

That playing doctor happens very young and is common so I should rephrase to say something that is ongoing and there is no attempt to seek romance/sex with anyone else. Most show me yours I'll show you mine ends when they start showing it to others.

Personal experience, which I said I didn't want discussed, but its a point to your point. My first sex experience was with my foster sister at a young age. We were foster, not blood, but had been together in that house for almost three years and referred to each other as brother/sister hence the birth of my incest kink:rolleyes:

But we were fucked up. She had been sexually abused and couldn't get comfortable with boys her age, they made her nervous even though they were nice to her, I'd been abused physically and trusted no one except her, because we identified with each other, so I believe that drove us together, because we were both broken and that's why I old the theory something is usually wrong for it to start and become serious.

That went on a couple years then we got out of it and won't bore anyone with how/when, but thirty plus years later we're still very close as siblings and in a natural way.

My take is in real life cases of consensual incest between sibs, something is seriously wrong in the home. Something is missing, something is fucked up to cause the sibs to become close in that way.

I have a story that can't be published on LIt because of the age of the siblings. The sibling relationship ends up as a mutual defence against their parents who's relationship has become dysfunctional. The son uses his leverage as his mother's lover to force her to respond to his father's emotional breakdown.

The dislike is mutual but I'm not really certain how much of it is genuinely mutual vs reciprocal. I'm a nonconner and honest about it. What dislike I do have of the incest crowd is 90% based on their holier than though I can't be part of their club attitude. I don't have anything against their fetish. I just dislike their crowd.

-snip-​
A lot hinges on choices. Now say the person has a choice(typical black mail scenario) personally my take is if a man or women is forced to be gang banged because the choice is a career being ruined or whatever, its still rape, but that's me and the point is they chose the lesser of two evils therefore clearing non con.

I think its simple, no from start to finish with nothing in between is a solid balc and white rape, that's the line I'm talking about 'pure' non con, any play in between now becomes personal limits that one thinks works or doesn't. But a continuous all the way through no takes away any debate, because it kept going and the person never liked it.

Again if the site themselves weren't disingenuous about it, it might be an easier debate because there would be no flat out no stories on here.

I do agree that a beginning to end 'no' is clear and dry. What I've never been able to find out is how many 'nos' are supposed to actually mean 'no'. And this is equally true of real life, I've had plenty of once the moment passed that have effectively boiled down to

Girl: "You do understand the difference between no and no right?
Sean: One ends in this conversation the other with me in jail?

And yeah I know how the site deals with it, never been a huge fan of mostly because it's mercurial. I'm enough of a believer in structure that I don't mind rules as long as they are written in black and white, I hate grey.

How far out do people count incest? I mean I've always thought that cousins was an oddity because if you're concern is genetic well it's not not an issue with first cousins but depending on how big your family is and where they live (while I'm sure they exist I don't personally know anybody who's parents were both born in California. I wasn't born here (my younger siblings were my older were not.) I've got cousins who I've never actually met face to face or have only met once decades ago when we were both more fascinated with the fact that my grandmother had a llama than we were with the fact that there was some kid running around of some relationship to me.

My point being that there are cousins of mine that not only would we not recognize but I'm not overly close to any of my aunts of uncles. My point being it doesn't strike me as impossible that two cousins could fall into bed and not even know until this conversation happens.

Sean: Hey babe, I'm sorry about this weekend, I have to go out of town.
Dolf: No problem, I was about to cancel too. Funeral, my uncle Ishmael died.
Sean: How odd is. . .oh fuck me.
Dolf: Already did that. *smirk*
Sean: No seriously that's not funny tight now.
Liar: *grabs trumpet* Waaa waaaa!

My only 'sensible' attempt at sibcest wasn't middle age, but late twenties/early thirties, extremely loosely based on my own sister and myself in terms of the back story - she being six years older than me, leaving home when she was eighteen (do the maths), leaving the country three year's later, so to all intents and purposes disappearing out of my life when I was a teenage boy.

Physically spectacular (a swimmer) same height as me (six foot), came out as gay when she was twenty, powerful father figure (she first born, me third born), the whole shebang of Freud and the Electra complex, family dynamics, absence. Fertile ground indeed. I suspect I'll go back at some stage, as I now have parental death to weave into the mix. Love, sex and death, something's gotta come out of that churn!

https://www.literotica.com/s/sisters-pt-02

Tried my hand at D/d just the once. A most spectacular fail. Just couldn't get near it, kink wise. It ended up being a story of a dad's love for his daughter, which is the most powerful love in the world, anyway. You don't need sex to show that, you just need the love.

The notion of mother/son is just daft, to me. Why would I waste writing a fucking hot forty year old woman on a clueless eighteen year old boy with no idea in the world? That makes no sense to me, I'd prefer to involve myself with that woman. Leave the young boys to the young girls, is how I see it.

Having said that, my long EH yarn is full of incest by the time it finishes, but that was just to suit a tortured plot. It also had time travel and shape-shifters, so that's hardly 'real life fantasy' is it!?

Maybe I'll write up a tale of siblings meet for the first time in middle age.

The dislike is mutual but I'm not really certain how much of it is genuinely mutual vs reciprocal. I'm a nonconner and honest about it. What dislike I do have of the incest crowd is 90% based on their holier than though I can't be part of their club attitude. I don't have anything against their fetish. I just dislike their crowd.

It is interesting. Understand my dislike of non con is from personal events throughout my past and what I do as part of my present and what my wife does for work is counselling victims of rape and abuse, I cannot see it as remotely sexy and my knee jerk reaction is to want to introduce non con supporters to the business end of my boot.

But that's me personally with enough reasons to feel that way, I'm not the average kinkster. Just like many who really loathe incest were victims of abuse or know someone that was so sure, I can see they feel that way.

Buy why in general its people not wanting peanut butter in their chocolate between those two categories, I'm only guessing.

I posted my theory on why incest readers dislike non con, its a wake up call, a reality check, real incest is fathers raping their damn kids. Kills the fantasy

As for the reverse, maybe you made the point. You like non con (fantasy) and feel the incest crowd thinks their better than you, that here's these freaks who like something that's every bit as big of a crime as rape, in fact its a notch above raping your own family and they think poorly of "Us" maybe that's it.

fact is both rape and incest in real life are disgusting. Rape a crime of cowards. Cowards hit women, cowards rape women, cowards get off on women being hurt(in a non BDSM top/sub kind of a way) and on the other hand it takes a truly sick piece of shit to molest their kids and family members.

So instead of a universal, yeah we all have an extreme kink we enjoy its fire and water.

Is what it is and that's why there's categories and that's why people get ticked off when someone drops non con or incest into a story outside those categories.

Sean: Hey babe, I'm sorry about this weekend, I have to go out of town.
Dolf: No problem, I was about to cancel too. Funeral, my uncle Ishmael died.
Sean: How odd is. . .oh fuck me.
Dolf: Already did that. *smirk*
Sean: No seriously that's not funny tight now.
Liar: *grabs trumpet* Waaa waaaa!

You left out where Eyer calls you a pedo and Mike yates asks if Heathyr Hoffman has sex with her sister.

Lol so no mom/son in the works?

The notion of mother/son is just daft, to me. Why would I waste writing a fucking hot forty year old woman on a clueless eighteen year old boy with no idea in the world? That makes no sense to me, I'd prefer to involve myself with that woman. Leave the young boys to the young girls, is how I see it.
QUOTE]

Lol so no mom/son in the works?

QUOTE]

Mom son is the ultimate cougar cub.

But I like your post about the hot forty year old with a clue less kid.

Personally I am not a fan of stories where the the 18-20 year old son is such an accomplished sexual stud that he just totally takes his mother and blows her mind:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I don't write them as femdom scenes, but mom is usually taking the lead.

But that's how I write my milf stuff too, in general no twenty year old is as sexually experienced or aggressive as a forty year old woman

of course I get heat for writing 'faggy' characters from lits real men. :D

Both my sister and I are adopted. She was a certified beauty queen with seven pageant titles before she was fourteen when she took a modeling job that paid money and was no longer eligible. She was also a cheerleader. And homecoming queen. And yadda yadda yadda.

So, I can say that she was a beautiful girl.

And I can also say, not even with someone else's dick. Haven't spoken to the little bitch since our mother's funeral. Can't say I plan to. And the feeling is, and always has been, mutual. (Actually, she started it.)

Mom ... I'll put her right up there with anyone's Mother they claim is a saint and bet on mine. But, she was very puritanical. She rarely wore short sleeves and those only around the house. And NEVER displayed cleavage or leg. As my sister and I are both adopted, I have trouble believing that the woman ever had an "impure" thought in her life.

Late in her life, I found out she was sexually abused as a child and made some connections about why she was the way she was.

Frankly, your guess is as good as mine whether it was early conditioning (I was forbidden from helping change sister's diaper when she was a baby and I had not yet started to school) or "familiarity breeds contempt" or something else entirely. But, even when I began to figure out that girl people were different from boy people and that difference was something that should be explored, I never had ANY desire to find out the differences from one of those two.

However, as a male child, I was an oddity in our family. And I had several female cousins that I only saw once or twice per year, a couple of which I found somewhat appealing. So, maybe there is something to the idea of familiarity being a turn off.

But, I do read it and do (try to) write it.

And it seems to me that they tend to fall in four categories;

1) young, dumb, and full of cum. one or both parties are effectively too emotionally or mentally backwards to conceptualize the full consequences of their actions once they get horny. or the off shoot where feelings that were first registered young are consummated later.

2) force. Whether physical, psychological, or emotional there is some form of the dominant party forcing the other to submit.

3) bartering/rewarding. sex as coin. you do this and I'll do that. you give me _____ and I'll give you ____
(note, the main difference I can see between this and two is who initiates so it's probably more a matter of degree)

4) Lack of choices.

That may not be all of them, but some combination of these four tend to be the main fare from what I've encountered. I would, of course, accept correction if there is another that I may have missed.

I always thought that the point (True or not, I'm not old enough to know) of older women with younger men was that you can guide a younger man to get the motions right. It ain't THAT complicated but you can't make a 40 something guy who's work out is at best a game of pick up basketball once a month go all night.

Essentially one is a problem you can fix over a long weekend and lots of talking the other is either unfixable outright or at least would require getting someone into shape.

It is interesting. Understand my dislike of non con is from personal events throughout my past and what I do as part of my present and what my wife does for work is counselling victims of rape and abuse, I cannot see it as remotely sexy and my knee jerk reaction is to want to introduce non con supporters to the business end of my boot.

But that's me personally with enough reasons to feel that way, I'm not the average kinkster. Just like many who really loathe incest were victims of abuse or know someone that was so sure, I can see they feel that way.

Buy why in general its people not wanting peanut butter in their chocolate between those two categories, I'm only guessing.

I posted my theory on why incest readers dislike non con, its a wake up call, a reality check, real incest is fathers raping their damn kids. Kills the fantasy

As for the reverse, maybe you made the point. You like non con (fantasy) and feel the incest crowd thinks their better than you, that here's these freaks who like something that's every bit as big of a crime as rape, in fact its a notch above raping your own family and they think poorly of "Us" maybe that's it.

fact is both rape and incest in real life are disgusting. Rape a crime of cowards. Cowards hit women, cowards rape women, cowards get off on women being hurt(in a non BDSM top/sub kind of a way) and on the other hand it takes a truly sick piece of shit to molest their kids and family members.

So instead of a universal, yeah we all have an extreme kink we enjoy its fire and water.

Is what it is and that's why there's categories and that's why people get ticked off when someone drops non con or incest into a story outside those categories.

Yeah, and you an I used to cross swords (well still do politically but clearly we're more than capable of shelfing that or at least leaving it in that arena) until we came to an agreement of sorts. Which essentially was I understand how you think, don't really care and I'm not gonna bash you over it. I jest that LC is incoming in five, four, three. . .and often I wish it was going live because sometimes by the time I hit send you have made your post.

I also think a lot of us slip almost immediately into the fantasy. I understand in real terms that most incest is rape. However here in fantasy land most incest is just plain fun. Just like here in fantasy land having your parents killed while your a child produced Batman, Spiderman, at least one Robin, Superman if you count biological and if you mean only ONE parent need be dead prior to turning 16 that covers almost every Disney Princess ever. (I just finished watching a theory on how Rapunzel and Elsa from Frozen could be fraternal twins and it's fascinating but the fact that they have two living parents is bloody unheard of. Generally for Disney Princesses it's the mother. Presumably because back when these stories were written making babies was rough on women and dying wasn't entirely unusual. But Nemo's mum was eaten by a barracuda and Simba lost a dad. Also not a princess. Also knowing what we know about lion families odds are Nala is his half sister. HA worked it back around!) That we just kinda flip it.

You live it in a way most of us simply don't. This goes double for Mind Control. With the exception of Jessica Jones fiction rarely treats mind control as true rape. This along with mindwiping tends to be treated not as function rape and functional murder respectively and more along the lines of being a dick. We can disagree both between ourselves and with society as a whole which we do.

On subject

Part of it has to be familarity because clearly people are attracted to people who look similar to themselves more often than not.

The only personal stories I have are pretty much generic brother sister walking in on each other, occasionaly curiosity and fucking epic levels of don't give a shit. Between me and various siblings this wasn't entirely uncommon.

Sean: I'm in the shower
Damian: Well unless you want to see my dick you'll stay in there until a few seconds after you hear the toilet flush won't you? Or are you a faggot? You wanna see it cus all you had to do was ask.
*Toilet flushes. Waits a minute and steps out.*
Talia: EEK why didn't you say you were getting out of the shower.
Sean: Same reason you didn't tell me you were brushing your teeth. You wanted to see if it was really as big as your mom said it was.
Talia: She's your mom too fuckwad
Sean: Bloody hell. . .wait. Fuckwad starts with F, you lose Asswipe! Alphabet insults is always on!!!
Talia: Also it's smaller than Stacy said. I was expecting an anaconda not a garter snake. BOOM I hit 'G'
Sean: You win whore.
Talia: That's 'w' not 'h'
Sean: . . .*waggles cock for effect mostly cus he's losing in truly epic fashion.*

See, the thing is, real real men aren't afraid of real women.

As I say, why waste a hot, sexy, real woman who knows exactly what she wants on a clueless virgin who can only last two minutes.... That's just dumb :)

Carnal_Flower - safe to say the answer to your Q is ... "no"

of course I get heat for writing 'faggy' characters from lits real men. :D

On the topic of non con in incest five inch heels mentioned the power play dynamic and also tossed in how the 'daddy' complex exists heavily in real life and there is a lot of daddy/dom play out there.

It brings to mind a double standard. Hot mom or aunt with the son or nephew hot! Even if she is seducing him and he's reluctant at first...Hot!

But Dad daughter-and uncle-have an underlying tone of rape, of abuse of power, a dad pushing his daughter into sex? Rape! Call the cops!

I think that's why I've found so any stories where the daughter is portrayed as a hot little minx who just throws herself at daddy and is the aggressor. Or is in love with him first and tells him.

When I see that my reaction is the author is aware of the double standard and having daddy's little girl come on strong takes the edge off and it doesn't appear non consent.

In most of my mother/sons the son wants mom, keeps it secret for the most part, mom finds out, confronts him, he's embarrassed etc...then for a variety of reasons

Sean: I'm in the shower
Damian: Well unless you want to see my dick you'll stay in there until a few seconds after you hear the toilet flush won't you? Or are you a faggot? You wanna see it cus all you had to do was ask.
*Toilet flushes. Waits a minute and steps out.*
Talia: EEK why didn't you say you were getting out of the shower.
Sean: Same reason you didn't tell me you were brushing your teeth. You wanted to see if it was really as big as your mom said it was.
Talia: She's your mom too fuckwad
Sean: Bloody hell. . .wait. Fuckwad starts with F, you lose Asswipe! Alphabet insults is always on!!!
Talia: Also it's smaller than Stacy said. I was expecting an anaconda not a garter snake. BOOM I hit 'G'
Sean: You win whore.
Talia: That's 'w' not 'h'
Sean: . . .*waggles cock for effect mostly cus he's losing in truly epic fashion.*

Incest in reality:

When I was young I was doing laundry(because kids did chores back:eek:) my foster mother accident left a damn sexy pair of panties in the basket. Now I'm just getting curious about women, they were pretty, she was an attractive woman and note not my real mother so of course, I sniff them. In lit land mom catches me and offers me to sniff the real thing.

But what happened was stars went off behind my eyes because my foster sister had come up behind me, seen what I was doing and smacked me in the back of the head and yelling "Don't be a fucking pig!"

That's why we write fantasy.

Course she was a damn hypocrite considering what happened soon after that between us. Maybe she was just mad I hadn't found hers:rolleyes:

On the topic of non con in incest five inch heels mentioned the power play dynamic and also tossed in how the 'daddy' complex exists heavily in real life and there is a lot of daddy/dom play out there.

It brings to mind a double standard. Hot mom or aunt with the son or nephew hot! Even if she is seducing him and he's reluctant at first...Hot!

But Dad daughter-and uncle-have an underlying tone of rape, of abuse of power, a dad pushing his daughter into sex? Rape! Call the cops!

I think that's why I've found so any stories where the daughter is portrayed as a hot little minx who just throws herself at daddy and is the aggressor. Or is in love with him first and tells him.

When I see that my reaction is the author is aware of the double standard and having daddy's little girl come on strong takes the edge off and it doesn't appear non consent.

In most of my mother/sons the son wants mom, keeps it secret for the most part, mom finds out, confronts him, he's embarrassed etc...then for a variety of reasons

Well that's just the differences real and perceived between men and women. To step away from incest for a moment and back to rape most of us (especially males) feel differently about a male teacher and his female students and the opposite. A male teacher was almost definitely raping that poor innocent girl who had no way to escape. The female teacher (of whom and maybe it's just the ones the media chooses to portray are generally above average to genuinely hot) was doing that boy a favor and he's mostly pissed off that it's over.

It is partially because being male we aren't attracted to males and I'll be honest my big issue is not quite getting it. Like I get being a guy who can't get laid and taking advantage of the situation. It's wrong but I can rationalize it. These women for the most part could use the international human mating call and get what they want.

Woman: Ooohhh I'm so drunk!
Everyman within earshot: I'll drive you home!

I assume we have similar attitudes towards incest. In my experience it's often the difference in how it's portrayed also. Dads are generally taking charge where as moms are generally either single or neglected by a husband who happened to spit out a carbon copy son or at least similar enough to remind her of him.

Well that's just the differences real and perceived between men and women. To step away from incest for a moment and back to rape most of us (especially males) feel differently about a male teacher and his female students and the opposite. A male teacher was almost definitely raping that poor innocent girl who had no way to escape. The female teacher (of whom and maybe it's just the ones the media chooses to portray are generally above average to genuinely hot) was doing that boy a favor and he's mostly pissed off that it's over.

It is partially because being male we aren't attracted to males and I'll be honest my big issue is not quite getting it. Like I get being a guy who can't get laid and taking advantage of the situation. It's wrong but I can rationalize it. These women for the most part could use the international human mating call and get what they want.

Woman: Ooohhh I'm so drunk!
Everyman within earshot: I'll drive you home!

I assume we have similar attitudes towards incest. In my experience it's often the difference in how it's portrayed also. Dads are generally taking charge where as moms are generally either single or neglected by a husband who happened to spit out a carbon copy son or at least similar enough to remind her of him.

But note in your teacher example that-at least the examples we hear about in the media-they go full bore after the woman for rape. The guy? Many try to spin it the little tramp led him on, or the behind the scenes "who could blame him" that people won't say out loud.

The reality is yes, some female students, especially these days come on strong. Seriously, its not like when I was a kid, there's 15 year old girls are puling trains in bathrooms these days:eek:, so they could have come on to the male teacher, but even if they didn't there seems to be this tone of 'understanding' towards the guy.

The reality of the female teacher is its society pissed at her and going after her because let's face it, a teen boy is only so offended that an older woman is all over him and having sex with him. Taking advantage of is as far as I see it, rape is ridiculous, but letter of the law in either case is statutory rape

It does seem the media hits the women harder than the men for it and as I said its because the male media is thinking 'I'd do that young hottie too!" :rolleyes:

And the mating call thing? Sean, that's as male of an idea as you can get, because in reality many women have some standards and don't want just any dick, so not quite that easy. But I agree easier for the female than the male still, because women don't worry about getting pepper spray in their faces when they hit on a guy.

So back on topic of incest, like every other category incest has factions and just because you like one type doesn't mean you like them all. So curious as to who likes what and doesn't like what and any particular reason?

My number one like is Brother/sister. I don't write a lot of it(most was in the long SWB series) but its my favorite kink. Nothing beats a good bro/sis forbidden romance. I like the sister older rather than younger. in real life I think bro/sis couples are hot(providing consent)

Mom/son no real life desire, but feel the ultimate taboo to write again I like a romance angle.

Aunt/nephew-only written one of thiese, but I think aunt is damn hot. Older woman and mom's sis so a kinky little taboo that this is their sis's kid. Also one level removed incest wise. I enjoy slutty aunts, romance not needed.:devil:

Dad/daughter...I have my moments with this, it can be hot in some cases, squicky in the other. Most of mine are kind of stroky, raw sex. Maybe because I have daughters I can't conceive of how the hell they could fall in love with their dad, who knows?

Uncle/niece-as I said before for some reason total squick. Maybe its all those "uncle chester" type stories and jokes when I was a kid.

Gay incest?

The typical male double standard applies to me. Mom/daughter sis/sis aunt/niece hot hot hot....bro/bro dad/son...ewwwww.

Ahhhh, good old 'Chester The Molester' of Hustler fame. And the aformentioned Wicked Uncle Ernie.

Maybe it's also because Mom's squeezes were all called 'Uncle ___ '

I guess it depends on the uncle, I get the squick because they often times aren't "real" family. Like I honestly have uncles that I see so infrequently that it's like "you're Mike and you're Joe right?" "Nope" "Oh well, the last time I saw you was the mid 90's. . .and you still owe me a Blizzard from DQ there is one five miles from here."

As for gay yeah I hold that same double standard to the point of not caring. I'm simply not interested in males.

I don't write incest very often, but when I do, I can't have the older character being the pursuer of the younger character. It makes me think too much of inappropriate manipulation and abuse of power. I'll have a son go after his reluctant mother, or a daughter seduce her father, but the other way around would just be too creepy to me. Same with an aunt or uncle.

No offense intended to people who enjoy stories like that, but I couldn't read it, or write it.

Back