';';';';';'{Fuck Me In The Rain}';';';';';'

Nice to meet you Honey.
I hope you Re not out in the rain alone

No rain today, but a nice brisk breeze. :)

Being out in the rain is such a sensual experience, whether i am with someone or on my own. The smell of the air and the wet earth, the feel of my clothes and hair stuck to my skin, the wet little kisses running down my upturned face...


Oh, if we must! :D:devil:

I insist. *growl*
 
There were rainstorms last night all over the state! It's like Nevada was covered in one giant storm cloud. It was pretty cool. I think Liz posted something about it too.

But anyway, I did it once. In my younger and crazier days. We were taking a walk and it started to rain. Not badly, fortunately, because in Vegas it can go from nothing to torrential downpour in approximately 2.3 seconds. It's literally like "Drip... Drip... Drip, drip, drip, *Heavens open up* It's fucking crazy. People don't realize how much rain we get here. Vegas is dry, yes, but there are some fucking storms, let me tell ya.

So... Yeah, we were already outside and it wasn't raining hard, just kind of a medium sprinkle, so we just thought "this could be fun."

It was less fun than we thought it would be. The thought is a lot more appealing than the reality, unfortunately.
 
Back
Top